rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in Eastern Europe the '3 dates rule' is not applicable?

Hi guys,

I'm based in London and thinking to try Eastern Europe, but the '3 dates rule' puts me off. I understand the quality is high and more effort required, but 3 dates to have sex, seriously? Sounds like a suicide mission.
In London it's either sex on the first date or waste of time.
Hope I will get some valuable advice by the respectable Eastern Europe veterans.

Cheers.

Poland is the country for you

Quote: (08-05-2018 02:49 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Poland has been a carnage for me in London. I have dated about 20-25 Polish girls in the last 4 years and banged 2. Terrible attitudes and actually exactly the same product(girl) in different form. Poland is the last country in my list. Curious if its better or worse in Poland.

It’s hard to tell whether the modern western man or woman is more entitled.

Beirut, I'm not entitled. Just wanna have fun and not deal with reserved bitches. Any suggestions?

Quote: (08-05-2018 04:32 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

It’s hard to tell whether the modern western man or woman is more entitled.

Beirut makes a good point - the tyranny of convenience made us demand things right here, right now. Otherwise we're going to cry and toss little toys around like a five year old, demanding new shiny once with no real satisfaction of any. Kids a couple decades ago would happily play away for hours on end with their legos or few toys made out of wood. They'd use their imagination and creativity to make new, fascinating worlds they'd populate. Today, these are video games, one after another, none interesting enough, with little satisfaction and appreciation. Their brains get overstimulated, neurons overfired, synapes overflooded with neurotransmitters. Next time, take a stroll in a park, and look at all these kids, having it all, yet pestering parents for more, crying, screaming. We're producing army of never happy, ever demanding, egocentric men. What about honing your craft of seduction, becoming a superior man in the face of adversity, putting a real work to get things done? Instead, we have a growing army of men, lying in pyjamas, scratching their balls on a couch whilst swiping through profiles, demanding girls to turn up at our doors and immediately strip naked, whilst us, being completely boring and average, yet demanding women to be like we want them. Otherwise, we have are little tantrums.

Oh by, 'I have dated about 20-25 Polish girls in the last 4 years and banged 2', what a pity! And what is so special about you every single girl should open her legs for you?

There's a flavour in courtship and gradually getting to know the girl prior consummating the relationship in the bed. Eating in McDonald's is fast, cheap and cheerful but who remembers the last quarterpounder they hastily munched prior making it to train station? Alas, on the other side, these few times you made it to a Michelin star restaurant and tried delicious food of flavours you couldn't imagine, these things got etched deep down into your memories and are recollected with fondness. These prized and cherished trips down the memory lane.

If a girl is worth it, and all signs suggest she's relatively 'chaste' (no Tinder, no smoking, no weird piercings, no tattoos, good manners and so forth), I can take my sweet time with her. A conveyor belt of seduction can produce malaise and ennui, just as much as beans on toast every other morning...

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

KSbms, I'm 27 and you sound like my 60 year old dad. Do you have any tips for quick bangs in EE? Thanks.

Bring loads of cash, a strong liver and an iron fist. Then start taking out gold diggers in Russia and feed them wine and other booze. Preferably invite them back to your hotel for blow and after-party. Mission accomplished.

Quote: (08-05-2018 06:47 AM)Westfield Wrote:  

KSbms, I'm 27 and you sound like my 60 year old dad. Do you have any tips for quick bangs in EE? Thanks.

What's wrong with prostitutes? (I know it's not to be discussed, but you get my point). If you just want quick sex then why not pay for it? Otherwise there's always Tinder.

My 2c. For high ONS potential you should be looking to Scandinavia not EE.

That said, imo you might find something in Red October in Moscow - ONS is defiantly doable in the clubs there with reasonable quality. I'd also say Tallinn on a weekend, as you get both Estonian girls and the benefits of drunk Finns without the prices of Helsinki.

I am in agreement with ksbms though and I'm 24...

Hello Westfield
I have already visited Ukraine, and I confirm to you, that it is necessary to apply '3 dates rule', and bring with you gifts and flowers

Quote: (08-05-2018 03:56 AM)Westfield Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2018 02:49 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Poland has been a carnage for me in London. I have dated about 20-25 Polish girls in the last 4 years and banged 2. Terrible attitudes and actually exactly the same product(girl) in different form. Poland is the last country in my list. Curious if its better or worse in Poland.

Well there you go, if you can't get morr than 2 bangs from 25 Polish women then you should try prostitution or continue masturbating

Tintin I have three digits bangs in London. I just dont do well with Polish like everyone on this forum, you shithole enthusiast [Image: wink.gif]

Westfield wear assless pants to gay clubs. Ons guaranteed. You’re welcome

Quote: (08-05-2018 09:01 AM)Westfield Wrote:  

Tintin I have three digits bangs in London. I just dont do well with Polish like everyone on this forum, you shithole enthusiast [Image: wink.gif]
Why go abroad then although I suspect rather than triple digit bangs you mean that you've only banged 3 girls, 2 of which were allegedly Polish. I'd work on your inner game before anything else tbh.

Quote: (08-05-2018 06:47 AM)Westfield Wrote:  

I bet he's a wise man, then.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Don't think of that as a rule, it is more of a "guideline". You can absolutely close without doing three dates.

Some girls will absolutely try to make you wait and delay as much as possible (especially Ukrainian), whereas some girls you'll be getting the right vibe and you won't need to put in three dates.

Quote: (08-05-2018 09:01 AM)Westfield Wrote:  

Yeah 3 digits in Kilos [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-05-2018 10:12 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

[quote='Westfield' pid='1829906' dateline='1533477701']

OK, I get it, you dont get much action in E.E. I would appreciate if some high repped member would give some insight.

Rocha seems to be the most successful and Giacomo the one with the most issues. I would ask them to post something.

Tintin is struggling.

Thanks.

Quote: (08-05-2018 09:08 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Westfield wear assless pants to gay clubs. Ons guaranteed. You’re welcome

Going back a few years, I remember walking down Charing Cross Road, and seeing a guy in pink latex lederhosen. I am permanently scarred by the sight.

Estonia and Latvia are pretty easy ONSs... Poland and Lithuania next in line. Russia is half and half. Serbia isn’t the easiest for night game but possible. Ukraine is tough.

Regarding tintin, never had any issue getting polish girls in bed the first night.. 2/25 sounds almost impossibly low.

Quote: (08-05-2018 10:38 AM)Westfield Wrote:  

[quote] (08-05-2018 10:12 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

(08-05-2018, 02:01 PM)Westfield Wrote:  Tintin I have three digits bangs in London. I just dont do well with Polish like everyone on this forum, you shithole enthusiast [Image: wink.gif]

OK, I get it, you dont get much action in E.E. I would appreciate if some high repped member would give some insight.

Rocha seems to be the most successful and Giacomo the one with the most issues. I would ask them to post something.

Tintin is struggling.

Thanks.

I don't know that 3 date rule, and even if I knew, as a mediterranean, cheating the rules is in my blood.

Thats all I can say about this thread.

Like Rocha I don't know either this rule. I would advise Czech Republic as being the easiest and more westernized country. Although the focus should be on the second tier towns: avoid Prague as hell.
Outsider suggestion: hit coast towns and islands in Spain. The most open minded EE girls (tourists and short term residents) are there.

DN, 2/25 in London. That's why I'm heading to EE. I have 10/10 Latin girls bangs if that means something. Same night lays.
EE girls in London are the most fucked up.

I concur about EE girls in London, especially Polish. They really are a difficult bunch, but probably so from the hard life they face here, working long hours for very little return. But Polish people seem to be very pretentious and unfriendly here.