rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Women Have Never Been More Miserable Relative To Men

Quote:Quote:

A measure of confidence among American men climbed to an almost 18-year high last week, widening the spread between men and women to the most since records began according to the Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index.

The last time American women were this miserable relative to American men was December 2006 - which coincided with the release of the Nintendo Wii in America?!

[Image: 2018-08-02_11-00-50.jpg?itok=u3R5E8IQ]

The only other time the male-female comfort divide was this wide was in Nov 1994 - coinciding with former US President Ronald Reagan announcing he had Alzheimer's disease.

So with female unemployment at record lows, what could women possibly have to complain about? Bloomberg reports that underlying the gender gap are two factors: Women are more likely than men to be Democrats and less likely to have incomes exceeding $100,000. Republican affiliation and higher earnings correlate with higher comfort scores, according to the report.

Original article here.

Two observations:

1. Men in historically appear to be happier than women, no matter what or when - even during wars. Well color me surprised! ;-)

2. Note how the two curves diverge in late 2016. Gee...I wonder why?

[Image: Donald-Trump-smug-feature.jpg]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

They demanded equality & opportunity.
Never realizing such things were never what they needed...

Why should we be surprised? Every single one of their would-be champions has failed, every one of their idols has been taken down.

Hilary lost.
Elizabeth Holmes is going to prison.
Marissa Meyer is piloting Yahoo into the ground.
Sheryl Sandberg hasn't amounted to anything.
Facebook gave their data to Trump's political organisations.
Antifa is made up of soyboys rather than bikers who want to bang them.
#MeToo is turning into male-only Hollywood productions.
PussyHats are so 2016.
Trump is still in office despite all their screaming.
The Democrats are likely going to lose the midterms.
Bernie Sanders is going to buckle under to the party again.
Republican women are having more babies than them.
Lauren Southern looks better than 95% of them.
TheFappening exposed every one of their Hollywood heroines as basic bitches.

And the end result of feminism is that they have to compete on even terms with men, which they can't, and it allows men to avoid marriage and bang successions of late teens and early twentysomethings, as the entire female generation competes for a small band of switched-on alpha men.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Thats what happens when they find bumps down there and that itch that wont stop.

"This is not the juvenile fantasy we hoped for...!"

So where are the happiest women at? Saudi Arabia?

Don't debate me.

^
Amish country would be my first guess.

Quote: (08-03-2018 08:38 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

So where are the happiest women at? Saudi Arabia?

Who cares? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (08-03-2018 08:38 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

So where are the happiest women at?

Quote: (08-03-2018 07:28 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Why should we be surprised? Every single one of their would-be champions has failed, every one of their idols has been taken down.

Hilary lost.
Elizabeth Holmes is going to prison.
Marissa Meyer is piloting Yahoo into the ground.
Sheryl Sandberg hasn't amounted to anything.
Facebook gave their data to Trump's political organisations.
Antifa is made up of soyboys rather than bikers who want to bang them.
#MeToo is turning into male-only Hollywood productions.
PussyHats are so 2016.
The Democrats are likely going to lose the midterms.
Bernie Sanders is going to buckle under to the party again.
Republican women are having more babies than them.
Lauren Southern looks better than 95% of them.
TheFappening exposed every one of their Hollywood heroines as basic bitches.

And the end result of feminism is that they have to compete on even terms with men, which they can't, and it allows men to avoid marriage and bang successions of late teens and early twentysomethings, as the entire female generation competes for a small band of switched-on alpha men.

Plus the rise of Instagram and Tinder making women feel even more objectified

Quote: (08-03-2018 05:14 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

[Image: 2018-08-02_11-00-50.jpg?itok=u3R5E8IQ]

So women are ALWAYS more miserable than men.

Rampant consumerism, likes on social media, and casual sex aren't making women happy?????? Better throw everyone on some pharmaceutical concoction and call unhappiness a disease.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

The "gender gap" mentioned in this article is bullshit and has been debunked so many times I won't bother with a link. And even if it was real, men in relationships tend to pay for stuff -- so it's not real for married women or women living with boyfriends.

This article is from Zero Hedge, so they see everything in terms of economics. But I don't think that's the right angle.

I think it has more to do with something that's not being asked on their little economics surveys. I think it has to do with obesity. More women than men are fat.

Even the politically correct NPR has observed this. In 2015, they came out with an article called "More Women Than Men Are Obese In America, And Gap Is Widening."

I was in Dick's Sporting Goods last week to get some stuff. First, I picked up some light dumbbells -- 10 lbs. each. But I was with my girl and we decided to look at some clothes and other exercise stuff at the other end of the store.

I was only carrying around 20 extra lbs., but after about 20 minutes of walking and standing with the extra weight, I started feeling hot and weak. I also noticed by heart was beating a bit harder. I felt like I was getting sick. And I am in otherwise great shape.

Now, imagine carry around 50 or more extra pounds and having to walk around like that ALL THE TIME, especially on hot, humid summer days. Now imagine that you've been carrying all that excess weight for years and years.

Even if everything else in your life was great, you would feel...."miserable," as the headline of this article notes. The article insinuates "earning $100,000" will make you happy. My ass it will. You can earn $1 million, but if you feel like shit and people look at you like "Ewwww!" then you're miserable.

[Image: article-2686676-1F7BF69200000578-226_634x481.jpg]
[Image: _84479249_ckykyqiweaaj4fa.jpg]

I can tell you the unhappiest are the ones doing yoga poses/heart symbols on the top of mountains on instagram
you have been warned.....

I don`t think women evolved to ever be content. It`s not in their nature. Women are not meant to go out in the world and "get stuff" for themselves, as men do. They instead use their bodies as a bartering tool in order to take men`s resources. The less they have to give up in actual services the better. The only exception is mating with a high quality man, which all sane women hold as their deepest desire. Women might transiently feel content and happy when they get what they want, but it won`t last long! (As most men have experienced.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

I wonder how the left will spin the higher number of obese women to blame misogyny. Or is it misogynistic to suggest that there's something wrong with obesity? Is it is a sign of progress towards equality that women are now feeling the stresses of day-to-day life men have experienced since the beginning of time? Or does the patriarchy unfairly place undue burdens on women?

Oh man, the cognitive dissonance will make their heads explode.

What am I thinking? They'll just blame anyone else but themselves.

Quote: (08-03-2018 01:59 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

They'll just blame anyone else but themselves.

They're already framing obesity as "body diversity".

Who cares about BMI? Everyone's a special snowflake.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Fat women are just big-boned or slow-metabolism and we shouldn't really see it as a problem in the first place.

This graph needs to go back 50 years. There was a huge downward trend in Female happiness that started about 1970. That was the year there phrase "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" was coined. Link.

That phrase is the single most destructive meme ever created in modern times...a truly evil meme: sophisticated, infective, and destructive.

That was when modern Feminism really took off.

Feminism is a philosophy that teaches women to dislike normal life, to be dissatisfied with whatever they have. So of course, once that philosophy becomes common, more and more women will express dissatisfaction...because they have been explicitly instructed to do so.

The ultimate result of this is women who dye their hair purple, gain 100 pounds, and seek out drug addict scum cock, in order to intentionally destroy their own feelings of self-worth. It's a form of female suicide that is the direct result of the Feminism meme.

There is "evil". Evil is a real thing.

Quote: (08-03-2018 02:39 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

This graph needs to go back 50 years. There was a huge downward trend in Female happiness that started about 1970. That was the year there phrase "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" was coined. Link.

That phrase is the single most destructive meme ever created in modern times...a truly evil meme: sophisticated, infective, and destructive.

That was when modern Feminism really took off.

Feminism is a philosophy that teaches women to dislike normal life, to be dissatisfied with whatever they have. So of course, once that philosophy becomes common, more and more women will express dissatisfaction...because they have been explicitly instructed to do so.

The ultimate result of this is women who dye their hair purple, gain 100 pounds, and seek out drug addict scum cock, in order to intentionally destroy their own feelings of self-worth. It's a form of female suicide that is the direct result of the Feminism meme.

There is "evil". Evil is a real thing.

The phrase "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" was disseminated into the public sphere:

1). Utilizing technology built and invented by men (newspapers, TVs)

2). Viewed and read in homes built and designed by men

3). Where people survived because of the food and goods grown and delivered by men

4). All of which was brought to everyone in trucks driven and loaded by men

5). On roads that were designed, forged, and paved by men.

Other than all that, sure, they needed men like fish need bicycles.

It's the neurotic personality tendencies of women that cause this imo. Both genders have more lifestyle freedom than they ever did in the past, and men enjoy having control over their own lives more while women worry more with more choice. Choice produces liability for one's actions, it's the reason why the easiest way to get a woman into a rage is to corner her into having to admit responsibility for something, the hamster loses its footing and starts spinning with the wheel. That's what the hamster is fundamentally: a euphemism for neurosis.

Bill Burr explains it pretty well.

The explanation is simple. Women want decent masters. Instead, they've been given freedom.

Too bad American women dislike traditional values. No wonder they are miserable. Came across this interesting video by Brittany Pettibone when she was in Russia with Lauren Southern. She mentioned she was shocked to see around 80% of Russian women wearing dresses in Moscow. As we all know, it's no secret EE women are brought up differently than Western women.

WB and impregnate the lovely Russian girl!
[Image: wb2.gif]

According to wikipedia the Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index is build on the replies to 3 questions:
i) national economy ("would you describe the state of the nation's economy these days as excellent, good, not so good, or poor?", ii) on personal finances ("would you describe the state of your own personal finances these days as excellent, good, not so good, or poor?") and iii) buying climate ("considering the cost of things today and your own personal finances, would you say now is an excellent time, a good time, a not so good time, or a poor time to buy the things you want and need?").

It seems quite a stretch to me to conclude that women are more miserable than men on this data alone. I mean it might be so, but I just can't see how this can be concluded based on the methodology of this index, because it only measures how people feel about economy in general and their personal financial situation.

Quote: (08-03-2018 11:11 PM)kurti Wrote:  

According to wikipedia the Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index is build on the replies to 3 questions:
i) national economy ("would you describe the state of the nation's economy these days as excellent, good, not so good, or poor?", ii) on personal finances ("would you describe the state of your own personal finances these days as excellent, good, not so good, or poor?") and iii) buying climate ("considering the cost of things today and your own personal finances, would you say now is an excellent time, a good time, a not so good time, or a poor time to buy the things you want and need?").
It seems quite a stretch to me to conclude that women are more miserable than men on this data alone. I mean it might be so, but I just can't see how this can be concluded based on the methodology of this index, because it only measures how people feel about economy in general and their personal financial situation.

The World Happiness Index is often purported to show that gender equality makes a country happier. This is such a true statement that they had to add social safety spending and GDP into the equation to boost the ranks of hyper feminist states, and drop the ranking of extreme gender inequality countries where the women are generally happy.

Nothing says truth like fake data!