rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ADL has declared me your leader of misogyny and white supremacy

The Jews have anointed me a leader of a brand of misogyny that has led to a culture of white supremacy. They must have discovered my 50 city field operation of staffers, activists, and political donors.

Quote:Quote:

Every day, as virulent white supremacists make their hatred known, we immediately and rightly call them extremists. We have not been nearly as unequivocal in our condemnation when it comes to men who express violent anger toward and loathing for women.

In fact, these groups warrant a side by side examination. There is a robust symbiosis between misogyny and white supremacy; the two ideologies are powerfully intertwined. While not all misogynists are racists, and not every white supremacist is a misogynist, a deep-seated loathing of women acts as a connective tissue between many white supremacists, especially those in the alt right, and their lesser-known brothers in hate like incels (involuntary celibates), MRAs (Men’s Rights Activists) and PUAs (Pick Up Artists).

This cross-pollination means the largely anonymous outrage of the men’s rights arena acts as a bridge to the white supremacist and anti-Semitic ideology of the alt right. After all, it’s not a huge leap from “women’s quest for equal rights threatens my stature as a man” to “minorities’ and women’s quests for equal rights threaten my stature as a white man.”

It also means that to fully comprehend either white supremacy or misogyny, we have to attempt to understand both.

ADL considers misogyny a dangerous and underestimated component of extremism, and this report marks the start of an ongoing effort to investigate the ways in which people in the white supremacist, incel and MRA orbits feed and inform one another’s poisonous hatred of women

While incels are focused almost primarily on sex, MRAs’ concerns are broader — they believe men are being railroaded daily by the scourges of feminism: false rape accusations, alimony settlements, demands for equal pay. McInnes neatly encapsulated the paternalism of the MRA philosophy when he bragged that he was helping women understand the “dangers” of feminism.

It’s not unusual to find MRA and incel language on alt right message boards. Here, an anonymous poster berates white women for their selfish choices. (“Chad” is the incel term for a man who is attractive to women):

“Your ‘freedom’ has brought white people and our land nothing but hardship. You whores [are]… sieving our entire race just because you want to sleep with Chad for a night and have one of his criminal bastard genes, and then pretend to have a career, instead of going for a breadwinner and breeding 6 warriors while being a happy hausfrau.” — alt right.com message board

Meanwhile, PUAs (Pick Up Artists) are longtime players in the misogynist manosphere, and their putative leader, RooshV (aka Barack Obama), has dedicated himself to decrying feminism, belittling women and teaching men how to “date” — or, more accurately, how to be the most effective sexual predator you can be.

Incels and PUAs (pick-up artists) believe that date rape is not only defensible, but is a skill that can and should be taught. The underlying belief — that women should be sexually available to men at all times, for any reason, without argument — is what presumably led RooshV to argue for the legalization of rape.

RooshV has defended violent incel tendencies, posting this the day after Minassian’s attack in Toronto:

The Intersection of Misogyny and White Supremacy
RooshV is a poster child for the crossover potential between MRAs and the alt right. In 2015, he published an admiring review of anti-Semite Kevin MacDonald’s “The Damaging Effects of Jewish Intellectualism and Activism on Western Culture,” which led to an invitation to speak at a conference organized by the white supremacist National Policy Institute. In 2016, RooshV posted a defense of Richard Spencer — and the alt right generally — on his website.

As it happens, RooshV is not white, which means he will never be embraced by the alt right, no matter how enthusiastically he stands for their racist, sexist ideology.

https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/wh...-supremacy

Kneel before your hairy leader!

[Image: GESN0d3.gif]

Where is your 501©4 corporation? It's an election year!

[Image: 374.png]

What was that about copping the most flak when you're over the target again?

Remember though, it's the ADL here. They've had a past controversy involving Armenians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defam...ontroversy

Maybe you could flip the victim game back on them and accuse them of "systemic racism against Armenians"

Is there any word more meaningless and more overused than "virulent"?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Congratulations, that is quite an honor.

Obviously people who get hate on for being men and people who get hate on for being white are going to realize they are up against the same people. Its SJW encirclement.

Quote:Quote:

RooshV is a poster child for the crossover potential between MRAs and the alt right.

Feminists can never resist an opportunity to insult, denigrate, and attempt to emasculate any man that does not agree with their views. Even at a professional organizational webpage designed to inform someone on something.

Learning from black feminists eh?

Don't like a man's views or anything else? Call him a boy. That will show him! Know your place child! All at the same time they want to convince us that children are capable of deciding their own gender identity and sexual encounters, but to think counter to their views, you must be a child.

Leftist logic is astoundingly poor and irrational.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

You're racking up those honorary titles Roosh. It wasn't long ago that Dr Oz declared you the "Leader of the International Fat Shaming Movement." I predict that your next recognition as an international leader will have something to do with your contributions to the field of home baking.

"ADL considers misogyny a dangerous and underestimated component of extremism, and this report marks the start of an ongoing effort to investigate the ways in which people in the white supremacist, incel and MRA orbits feed and inform one another’s poisonous hatred of women."

The real extremism is when you have a society in which specific groups of people aren't allowed to be criticized. This leads to tyranny.

When any criticism of woman is derided as "misogyny," you create an environment in which women cannot be called on their errors. As such, all women come to be seen as victims, martyrs, and saints as opposed to "people."

THIS is the real sexism. Women are human, not Messiahs With Vaginas. Women make mistakes collectively and individually. They need to be held accountable.

By pushing the line that woman are some sort of Virgin Mary figures that need to be worshiped and treated like porcelain dolls, the ADL is doing more long-term damage to women than the Manosphere ever could.

Women's Studies professors used to speak about "othering" women. That means that when people think of the norm, they think of men, and they place women in the "other" category. The ADL just "othered" women with this latest press release.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8893248]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

A bit of topic but;
Minnasian has been now exploited by big-food, big-pharma, (psychology included) the Canadian Government, the (leftists) media, various interest groups...and now the ADL (Jews). I really feel sorry for the poor kid. He should be released, and the people responsible for his downfall charged with the 10 counts of manslaughter. But he will spend the rest of his miserable life in a cell/mental institution (same thing really) being drugged to high heaven. Makes me almost give up on this world.

PS: I never saw Roosh or anyone else in the Manosphere defend Minnasian`s actions, nor any other terrorist attack involving incel`s or MGTOW men. We just try to explain the underlying issues in a logical-evidence based manner.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

LOL!!!
The Tribe has declared war on the bad goy Roosh.
It's just a matter of time before he will be declared an Iranian agent trying to steal nuclear secrets from the USA to help building the Persian Bomb.
Who knows, maybe even President Trump issues a tweet accusing Roosh of treason.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

A quick scan of that uncovers the gem -

"Elliot Rodger, his fellow incel, who murdered six people (mostly women) near the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2014."

Im pretty sure that he killed 6 people, of which, 4 were men. Now my maths is rusty but I don't think 2 could be considered most of 6.

Easy to dismiss the whole thing to normies when it has patent untruths like that.

Unless the ADL don't count the 3 Asian men killed, because they are ………. racist?

What if you just give them what (((they))) want and change the name of the forum to "The Defamation League" and see what happens.

Aloha!

There is a certain irony when the Anti-Defamation League defense you

[Image: notworhty.gif]

Quote: (07-30-2018 07:59 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Ha! Thats what I was thinking. Roosh should get the ACLU to defend him against the ADL.

Aloha!

This article is nonsense. They are promoting the values of cultural Marxism and not sticking to their original mission.

This seems to explain it.

"When Jonathan Greenblatt replaced Abe Foxman as national director of the Anti-Defamation League in 2015, the shift from a career Jewish professional to a veteran Democratic Party operative with no experience working in the field raised questions about the future direction of the group.

By repeatedly involving it in political controversies, it is impossible to pretend that Greenblatt’s vision of the group isn’t fundamentally that of a Democratic Party auxiliary that is increasingly overshadowing and marginalizing its still-vital role as the nation’s guardian against anti-Semitism."

https://www.jewishlinknj.com/op-eds/2616...to-the-adl

Rico... Sauve....

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9061430]

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (07-30-2018 04:50 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Is there any word more meaningless and more overused than "virulent"?

Sure.

Racist
White supremacist
Nazi

Quote: (07-30-2018 08:52 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2018 07:59 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Ha! Thats what I was thinking. Roosh should get the ACLU to defend him against the ADL.

Aloha!

The word "Literally."

Wait, was that a rhetorical question?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Mazel Tov Roosh. You know you're doing something right when these jag bags don't like you lol.

Shout out to the down to earth regular old Jewish folk just going about your daily life. I feel bad for you when you likely have nothing to do with your powerful brethren that are hellbent on taking over the world (economically, politically, culturally, vis-à-vis religion thanks to the tie-ins with Evangelical Christians, etc.).

Quote: (07-30-2018 04:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

As it happens, RooshV is not white, which means he will never be embraced by the alt right, no matter how enthusiastically he stands for their racist, sexist ideology.

I don't understand why everyone claims that Roosh is not white. Looks pretty white to me.

Iranians are Indo-Europeans after all. Even more - aren't they the actual Aryans?

This whole Iranian being non white thing seems very political to me. I don't know whether it is neo-Nazi white-supremacists not accepting that there can be Non-European whites or it is Iranians themselves claiming to be non white to get minority status.

At least in this case case the mention of Roosh as non white is defiantly manipulative - an attempt to put a stake between Roosh and most of his fallowers.

It might be a tactic of the left to artificially narrow the concept of "white" to get more people to their side of diversity agenda pushers. Next thing they can do is declare Finns or Slavs or Greeks as non-white. Utter bullshit.

I think Americans are artificially programmed to distinguish too many races and it causes too much divide. In Eastern Europe we distinguish only white,yellow,red,brown and black. I think it is already enough and distinguishing more is overthinking it. The modern leftist trend to label every other ethnicity and even every other religion as another race is wrong.