rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian women in America double edged Sword

I know some guys have experience with these chicks. I've had my share of several. While there are guys who do bang Indian chicks in the USA quickly the majority of the time its a slow painful process with low return on investment.

They often still have that cultural programming of can't have sex till marriage and they often tease and lead men on by making them invest and spend a lot without sex.

I went on two dates with a 30 year old indian cute type girl in DC . She told me she made her last boyfriend wait 3 years before they had sex. I was able to get her in intense makeout but when I escalated to take her panties off she said "Oh good luck getting in there buddy" Fucking buddy are you seriously calling me buddy. jeez. Like her pussy is made of gold.

I didn't go on another date with her because I didn't want the headache. I met a horny cougar american chick that went all the way on the first date a week later.

I've known several other guys who said they had to date a indian chick 6 months or longer to get laid and it was mediocre in the end.

In addition Indian chicks in america also carry the same attitude that DC chicks have. I'm educated, I'm not a sexual being, my pride is in having 2 degrees, and I want a wealthy educated man to spend money on me. In addition Indian chicks in the USA can be very cocky with guys or tease them for pursuing sex. Another no no of feminimity.

From what I've seen (mind you this is ONLY professional y dealing with them as customers) they're VERY high maintenance and most seem to quickly westernize and jump on the "lets be fat and wear sweatpants" bandwagon.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Best to avoid conservative Indian chicks in my experience. As fun as it can be, you can make a mockery of them to their face, but it doesn't always end well.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Meh. I same-night banged one...sort of.

I was choking her at the bar, and she was loving it. We went back to her car, made out in the back seat. Started to get her pants off. She stopped me. I was hard as fuck. She wouldn't blow me or give me a hand job. Most selfish girl ever, as even cruel white chicks will give you release.

So I said, "Let me beat off." I played with her tits, spit on my hand for lube, and masturbated. She wouldn't let me cum on her, so I used my wife beater as a cum rag.

We went to leave, but she wanted to spend the night. We went upstairs, I got her naked. She wouldn't let me bang without a condom.

I couldn't find a condom, and didn't think she was worth walking across the street to the 7-11 to get one for. I went to bed.

She woke me up, "I can't sleep." I told her we didn't have a condom. She intimated that she'd rather go raw than stay bored.

She was super wet. I couldn't fit it in, as she had only had sex with two other guys. The guys must have had little dicks, as she was the tightest I'd ever felt.

I grabbed anal lube, and slopped it all over my dick. I started to get halfway in when she screamed in pain. I've never fucked a virgin, but that's what it must feel like.

I stopped. I didn't feel like working on stretching her pussy for 30 minutes. I told her, "I'll break you in next time," rolled over, and went to bed.

She was super annoyed.

Oh, I forgot to mention: She lives with her parents, even though she was 24 and drives a Mercedez, and was texting her mom at 2 a.m. from my apartment!

Weirdest encounter ever.

No more Indians from me, which is a shame, since I like dark women. I'll stick to (and in) Persians.

Quote: (09-27-2011 08:02 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Oh, I forgot to mention: She lives with her parents, even though she was 24 and drives a Mercedez, and was texting her mom at 2 a.m. from my apartment!

This reminds me of every Indian girl I slept with in college.

Indians in Chicago are easy. But maybe that's because I'm Indian too...Every time I've been to an Indian event it's been hookup central. Some of these girls are looking for just that too.

Indian girls are like American girls on steroids. No thanks.

Quote: (09-27-2011 09:18 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Indian girls are like American girls on steroids. No thanks.

Plus a mustache, minus the kink.

Sometimes on a first date, after I've already made out with a girl, I'll stop her mid-walk, grab her and kiss briefly. The only girl who cuntily laughed at this was Indian. "What, you wanted to just kiss me again" or something to that effect. She was pretty, and very thin, but I never contacted her again.

They're wack and are usually ugly.

Quote: (09-27-2011 09:03 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Indians in Chicago are easy. But maybe that's because I'm Indian too...Every time I've been to an Indian event it's been hookup central. Some of these girls are looking for just that too.

Actually, it is infinintely easier to bang an Indian girl if you are a white guy or even a black guy than if you are an Indian guy. Indian girls can be as slutty as they want with non Indian guys because they know it is not going to go back to their community. Some Indian girls are super cautious about sleeping with Indian guys because they don't want to be viewed as sluts by other Indians and they want the Indian guy to think of them as the "nice Indian girl" who is marriage material.

The same Indian girl who makes her Indian boyfriend wait 3 years for sex will bang a white guy on the 2nd date.

Quote: (09-27-2011 10:47 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2011 09:03 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Actually, it is infinintely easier to bang an Indian girl if you are a white guy or even a black guy than if you are an Indian guy. Indian girls can be as slutty as they want with non Indian guys because they know it is not going to go back to their community. Some Indian girls are super cautious about sleeping with Indian guys because they don't want to be viewed as sluts by other Indians and they want the Indian guy to think of them as the "nice Indian girl" who is marriage material.

The same Indian girl who makes her Indian boyfriend wait 3 years for sex will bang a white guy on the 2nd date.

Hmm, I think you have a point here. There were some Indian lizards in college (UK high school) that were letting these white lads do all sorts of things to them in the bushes.

Rep is big in certain cultures.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I don't bother with Indian girls, even ugly ones think they have a chance with me and try to talk to me. Fuck them, I know the hateful look a lot of em give me if I'm chatting to a white or latina girl.
Asian girls do the same to Asian guys, they're massive cockblocks when Asian guys try to hit on white girls.

Another problem, at least in my area, is that good looking Indian women are rare as fuck. I mean, every now and then there will be one where you're like, holy shit she's banging, but they're few and far between, and the rest are ugly.

I'd be interested to see what you guys have noticed, because as far as I've noticed, Indian women by and large are just not good looking.

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:37 AM)whiteboykrispy Wrote:  

Another problem, at least in my area, is that good looking Indian women are rare as fuck. I mean, every now and then there will be one where you're like, holy shit she's banging, but they're few and far between, and the rest are ugly.

I'd be interested to see what you guys have noticed, because as far as I've noticed, Indian women by and large are just not good looking.

In Nairobi there's quite a large Indian community. In my experience the hotness level is first with Punjabis leading like Usain with Gujaratis coming second. They tend to have more ass,better face and aren't as dark as the rest.
They are as freaky as any woman from a conservative cousin marrying community but strictly on the downlow of course. The more exposed are down with black guys but I do notice its the US educated who don't give a fuck-just an observation,not a social survey.

It's possible that Indian guys have it the worst in the world--worse than we Americans could ever dream.

[Image: attachment.jpg3233]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

They're more tolerable if their friends are American. If they mostly hang out with other Indian girls however they, as expected, end up having massive princess/entitlement complexes.

Also they almost always become less attractive when their clothes come off.

I actually have an Indian (more specifically Sri Lankan, but whose counting, right?) fuck buddy at the moment.

She's short, has big titties, and a nice tight box -- one of the tightest I've ever felt.

The best part was, when I met her I had just gotten out of a conference on a Friday night. My friends and I were suited up and one of them had the bright idea to go to Georgetown. Usually I'm pretty sober and would have shot that stupid fucking idea down, but the conference had an open bar. Needless to say I was enthusiastic about going as a result.

So when I opened this girl, within 3 minutes of talking to her we were making out on the dance floor and within a half-an-hour I had my wiener in her mouth.

Like at350zzguy said, they'll put out for white guys. The girl actually confided to me that she only finds blond, white guys attractive, but will eventually end up marrying a fellow Sri Lankan though.

So I guess from my minimal experience with South Asians, which I'd wager is still more than most here, be white and you can pull 'em.

Racist,insular,uppity,spoilt,childish....and after a few years of ghee in the diet flabby as Jabbah the Hut.

I see stunning ones on the TV but never in real life.

Indian girls also seem to suffer from what a lot of OTB Asians suffer from, in that MOST are fugly, so the few truly attractive ones are now elevated by other guys because of that factor. "You're the most beautify Indian girl I've ever seen" isn't really that impressive of a compliment when all the other ones out there look like this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4QFIQpW_SVs/Ti...n+Girl.JPG

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:37 AM)whiteboykrispy Wrote:  

What you've noticed is due partly to selection bias: there are so many unattractive Caucasians, but you expect that, so you aren't keeping a tally. Not so with minorities. The other factor is fewer South Asian women wearing makeup and otherwise going for a hot, sexy look. I suspect strongly that if we consider only the South Asian women who are *trying* to be sexy, they'll compare favorably to Caucasians. And if you really go for certain features like large eyes (I've noticed that a small sub-set of South Asians have HUGE eyes, matched only by an equally small percentage of Asian girls) they're sure to be a favorite group. Bonus for the older guy: a decent percentage of them age really well.

I'm a big fan of them despite the fact that comparatively few have the T & A I tend to go for.

From what I've noticed The obesity rate in Indian women is crazy high, I'd stake a claim that its higher then any other group out there.

India is a huge princess country, women are idolized and uber pedestalized there. If anyone listens to A Voice for Men Radio, they had a show last night about this. India might pass a law PAYING women to PUBLICLY BEAT their HUSBANDS.

Chef In Jeans

These girls are not worth it no matter how good looking they are. A lot of them also have cultural hangups and only want to date a guy within their race. It would be an abomination to wait that long for a girl, I can't imagine anybody actually doing it.

Quote: (09-28-2011 06:58 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

From what I've noticed The obesity rate in Indian women is crazy high, I'd stake a claim that its higher then any other group out there.

India is a huge princess country, women are idolized and uber pedestalized there. If anyone listens to A Voice for Men Radio, they had a show last night about this. India might pass a law PAYING women to PUBLICLY BEAT their HUSBANDS.

Not true that India is a huge princess country. In India women have much lower status than men. It's more similar to China in that parents want sons and not daughters. Consider this point: how likely is it that women are idolized in a country where lighting wives on fire in "cooking accidents" as a means to get rid of them became so common that national legislation had to be enacted to try to reduce it? Not very.

At the same time, there are laws in India that are very bad for men. For example, it's easy for a wife who has it in for her husband to screw him over *much* worse than in the US, but only if she's willing to purger herself and tell the police that her husband beat her and tried to kill her, etc. The Indian justice system is dysfunctional and it's difficult for a man to fight those charges. I have two Indian friends who were accused by their very evil and opportunistic wives of wrongdoing and had to pay them off to get out of it. But the problematic legislation making it so easy to screw over men was a reaction to a massive problem with domestic violence and the murder of Indian women who were no longer wanted by their husbands. Even those two friends of mine explained that to me. You better believe it's true.

There are wealthy, rich Indian princesses too. But that's true with any ethnic group.

Tim

[Deleted]

I guess I should chime in since I was actually married to one. Mine was a FOB (18 years in India, from South India), met at grad school here. She was from a fairly liberal family, so dating someone white was not the issue. It was my first foray into game, and I guess I was a little too "successful." Physically, she was definitely my type: petite and pretty (I'd say about a 6.5-7 overall, but face arguably 8, she had natural beauty). Time to bang was about 1 month after we started dating (seems like a lifetime now). Indians can be very particular about marriage, and it's often not enough to be Indian, you have to be from the same community or sub-community. Fairer skin is more desirable in all mates. Cultural stuff contributed to eventual divorce, but probably not in the conventional sense of wanting to do things in an Indian way or anything. Anyway, since I know so much about India now, I can usually get very quick rapport with most any Indian, for whatever that's worth.