rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man becomes woman for cheaper car insurance, trannies triggered

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news...d=12097734https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news...d=12097734

A dude in Canada legally changed his gender to save $1000 a year in his car insurance. Sounds like it's worth it if he can get away with it for long enough. He still acknowledges that he's a man, so it seems astounding to me that he was able to change his legal gender so easily - he only needed to fill out a form and it doesn't seem that any medical or psychological evaluation was necessary. Hopefully more men try this stunt to highlight the trannie madness of recent years.

Quote:Quote:

A 23-year-old driver has legally changed his gender so he could significantly reduce his car insurance premium.

The Canadian man, who is identified as David, was fed up with paying extraordinary prices so decided to alter the gender on his birth certificate and driver's license.

He told CBC News he's saved more than $1,100 to date since making the change.

"I'm a man, 100 per cent. Legally, I'm a woman," David said.

"I did it for cheaper car insurance. I didn't feel like getting screwed over anymore.

"It was pretty simple. I just basically asked for it and told (the doctor) that I identify as a woman, or I'd like to identify as a woman, and he wrote me the letter I wanted."

He sent the letter off to the government registration department and within three weeks he received a new birth certificate indicating his gender as female.

With all the required documentation, David then changed his driver's license, allowing him to take out the cheaper insurance policy as a woman.

A Canadian man posted about legally changing his sex to save money on his car insurance.

"I was quite shocked, but I was also relieved," he said. "I felt like I beat the system. I felt like I won."

In a post online, David said that last April he would have paid NZ$5090 if he had insured his car as a man, but the dropped to just $3857 after changing his gender to a woman.

According to multiple car insurance companies from New Zealand, Australia and Canada, gender is one-factor insurers consider when calculating premiums as well as driver age, location and previous driving record.

He says he's saved about $100 per month, but the move could land him at risk of fraud.

David's gender stunt has caused an uproar in the transgender community in Canada, with many believing his actions are hurting those who struggle with identity issues.

Marie Little, a former chair of the Trans Alliance Society, said the man's actions are like a slap in the face.

"I think it cheapens the whole process. It sort of casts doubt on everybody else's motives for making those changes," she told CBC.

"I think it gives ammunition to people who want to take rights away from trans people."

David says he didn't mean any disrespect to the trans community, he just wanted a better rate on insurance.

But his excuse doesn't fly with trans woman Marini Panas, who believes the damage is already done.

Whether he says, 'I didn't mean to do harm to the trans community,' is irrelevant because the impact is very real to a community that is already quite vulnerable," she said.

"And he lied, so that really speaks to this person's integrity. I certainly would question this person's motives. It ends up being a big stunt."

Once again trannies think the world revolves around them. The guy is pointing out that a) car insurance in Canada is basically extortion (he's in Alberta; Ontarians on average pay twice as much as Albertans) and b) nobody stands for women getting fucked by legally sanctioned gender discrimination, but it happens to men all the time. Funny how when statistics prove women are better than men (or minorities are better than whites, for that matter) no one minds acknowledging it or codifying it legally and culturally, but when it's the other way around you'd be better off suggesting the earth is flat.

A guy in Argentina changed his gender to retire earlier.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rlier.html

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5020984]

I'm the King of Beijing!

It is still not worth changing gender to save money on car insurance.
Cars aren't cheap to run.

This must be his inspiration:

Wait a second...why is Canadian car insurance cheaper for women?

Quote: (07-30-2018 09:38 AM)Cation Wrote:  

It's cheaper all over the world. This is fair enough since from a statistical point of view, men are a greater risk and insurance companies pay out more money for accidents caused by men compared to women - we spend more hours driving, we drive faster and we take more risks when driving. (Women in comparison are over represented in minor parking accidents).

#PayGap

Let's get this rolling on Twatter.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (07-30-2018 09:44 AM)Horus Wrote:  

...(Women in comparison are over represented in minor parking accidents).

That's sexist

Everything else you said was valid though.

[Image: wink.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Canada can have some of the best trolls now and then (per capital we lag behind Australia of course). I applaud this guy.

We will see soon enough dudes change into women on paper and enter into bogus marriages all as a scheme to save on taxes. The hope with so much abuse the Govt then starts to put in stringent medical requirements which then hampers and limits the majority of loony weirdos changing their gender each week.

Gayco, 15 minutes could save you 15% or more!

Would rep David if I could.

I managed to find a photo of the Canadistanian driver:

[Image: 1468553952376.png]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

This is next-level trolling---right up there with male weightlifters and MMA fighters switching genders and then kicking womens' asses in the ring.

And why not? The system has no legitimacy anymore so playing by the official rules is a suckers game---may as well get on with the race to the bottom.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (07-30-2018 08:57 AM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Once again trannies think the world revolves around them. The guy is pointing out that a) car insurance in Canada is basically extortion (he's in Alberta; Ontarians on average pay twice as much as Albertans) and b) nobody stands for women getting fucked by legally sanctioned gender discrimination, but it happens to men all the time. Funny how when statistics prove women are better than men (or minorities are better than whites, for that matter) no one minds acknowledging it or codifying it legally and culturally, but when it's the other way around you'd be better off suggesting the earth is flat.

Studies show that women are WORSE drivers and get into more accidents than men. How insurance companies are legally allowed to charge more for men is baffling. What's more, is that NO ONE on the left cites gender discrimination even if statistics backed up the insurance companies. They don't stand for blacks or latinos being denied loans because they are statistically more dependent on government assistance. And they certainly wouldn't condone any homebuyer (white, black, Asian, whatever) for researching the demographics of a neighborhood before buying or renting a home or opening a business based on the legitimate statistics that certain populations commit a disproportionate amount of crime, regardless of relative poverty.

women are worse drivers, U of Mich study shows

Just wait until a study documenting the years 2010 to 2020 is done. The number of women I see poking along 15 mph under the speed, veering across their lanes, and slamming their brakes at "unexpected" stopped or slowed cars is worrisome. Guess the culprit. Cooorrectamundo....looking to see how many likes and thirsty praises her got on her latest instagram post.

Not to mention the fact that every 22 year old who is at least not her phone drives like a maniac in her Sonic or Jetta.

Quote: (07-30-2018 12:22 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2018 08:57 AM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Studies show that women are WORSE drivers and get into more accidents than men. How insurance companies are legally allowed to charge more for men is baffling. What's more, is that NO ONE on the left cites gender discrimination even if statistics backed up the insurance companies. They don't stand for blacks or latinos being denied loans because they are statistically more dependent on government assistance. And they certainly wouldn't condone any homebuyer (white, black, Asian, whatever) for researching the demographics of a neighborhood before buying or renting a home or opening a business based on the legitimate statistics that certain populations commit a disproportionate amount of crime, regardless of relative poverty.

women are worse drivers, U of Mich study shows

This isn't a difficult thing to figure out...when men crash, they cost insurance companies more money. Lots more.

You rarely hear about a woman barrel rolling her car off a road into a house at 3am with 4 mates on board. Women drive into each other in supermarkets all the time instead.

No. But I don't hear about that at all.

And even if men do cause more damage, it's based on general statistics that is then applied to every man in the country. If the same principle was used against women in anything, it'd be rushed to Congress to be made illegal. On average, women consume MUCH more money and manpower from the medical field. Imagine if their health coverage was 20% higher than a man's.

Liberals: Changing your gender to win athletic competitions is good.
Also liberals: Changing your gender to get cheaper car insurance is bad!
Liberals: Whatever you look like and whomever you sleep with doesn't determine your gender.
Also liberals: This woman still looks like a man and sleeps with women so she can't be a woman!

[Image: Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-30-2018 12:30 PM)Saweeep Wrote:  

This isn't a difficult thing to figure out...when men crash, they cost insurance companies more money. Lots more.

You rarely hear about a woman barrel rolling her car off a road into a house at 3am with 4 mates on board. Women drive into each other in supermarkets all the time instead.

Quote: (07-30-2018 12:41 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

And even if men do cause more damage, it's based on general statistics that is then applied to every man in the country. If the same principle was used against women in anything, it'd be rushed to Congress to be made illegal. On average, women consume MUCH more money and manpower from the medical field. Imagine if their health coverage was 20% higher than a man's.

A close friend who worked in insurance told me he saw more minor fender benders involving women but that street racing/similar behavior was exclusively male. Street racing causes the kinds of accidents that cost insurers $1 million +. Although with Millennial women embracing the YOLO philosophy I think it'll eventually come out that women acting out of sheer negligence compounded by entitlement-lunacy cause as bad accidents as men.

Quote: (07-30-2018 12:41 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

Here in the UK recently, women's insurance premiums for cars went up due to the removal of gender loading.

Not everything needs to be so anger rousing.

I dunno about you but when I got my license at 15 that week I drag raced a mustang at the light in the center of town.

Men are inherently better drivers, but we also do a lot of dumb shit behind the wheel.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (07-30-2018 03:18 PM)renotime Wrote:  

I dunno about you but when I got my license at 15 that week I drag raced a mustang at the light in the center of town.

Men are inherently better drivers, but we also do a lot of dumb shit behind the wheel.

Its not stupid anymore because now they got launch control. Its much much safer.

Another reason women have much lower levels of accidents and tickets is because the cry and puff up their titties and even blow some of the cops. They don't get duis be cause drunk bitches get taken home by dudes.

Ic these mitigating factors played into actuarial analysis of risk assessment female insurance premiums would skyrocket.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-30-2018 09:44 AM)Horus Wrote:  

It's cheaper all over the world.

Is it really?

http://content.time.com/time/business/ar...09,00.html

The Useless Idiots never quite think things through do they...?

I wonder if insurance companies charge more for trannies' life insurance (much higher risk of suicide).

Also lovely that despite there "not being two genders", trannies are not railing against insurance companies keeping the traditional dichotomy of two genders (albeit with people able to switch between them).

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky