rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beijing Bombing

Beijing Bombing

Hello. A bomb of some sort went off in Beijing, China. This happened near the US embassy.

Some say it was fireworks, some say a real bimb, some say it's just too soon to tell. Either way, I hope everyone is ok.

As many of you know highly repped Canadian forum member, Suits, lives in an apartment in Beijing. I've been in touch with him. He's a little rattled, but ok. He went to a Chinese Starbucks.

If you have any information about this, please feel free to share.

Has the religion of peace made it to china?

Has George Soros pulled off another false flag?

Aloha!

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 03:07 AM)Kona Wrote:  

As many of you know highly repped Canadian forum member, Suits, lives in an apartment in Beijing. I've been in touch with him. He's a little rattled, but ok. He went to a Chinese Starbucks.

I'm actually at a Costa Coffee, not a Starbucks. I wouldn't be caught dead in a Starbucks.

Although I live on the other side of the city from the US Embassy, I actually had a meeting on the east side of the city and was easily within a kilometer of the embassy when the incident occurred.

I'm still not far away, doing some writing as I have another appointment in the same area later this evening. Looking around the coffee shop and shopping mall where I'm working, you'd never guess that an attack on the US Embassy occurred within walking distance just a few hours ago. People (including other Westerners) are going about their lives as normally, laughing with friends and family or eyes glued to their smartphones. I doubt this is because they are unaware that the event occurred (news travels fast in China), but because it's really not something that worries anyone that much.

If two or more Westerners get attacked on the street people think that they are Americans within the next 48 hours, I'll probably either be hunkering down inside for a few days or heading for the airport, but at the moment I'm not worried about my safety.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Beijing Bombing

Only person injured was the bomber himself apparently

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 04:06 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

That's the official report at the moment (and will probably remain the official story), but witnesses have claimed to have seen at least two injured people lying on the ground.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 04:08 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2018 04:06 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

That's the official report at the moment (and will probably remain the official story), but witnesses have claimed to have seen at least two injured people lying on the ground.

No matter what happens, death tolls never exceeds 36 in China. Once 36 people die in an incident, Xi's harmonious light shields and keeps others safe from harm.

Censorship jokes aside, I'm assuming the small scale of this was just an ultranationalist hothead. Uighurs wouldn't attack Americans when they are oppressed by the [Han] Chinese.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Beijing Bombing

I'm glad Suits is safe & sound and can continue trolling RVF.

Beijing Bombing

Ho Lee Phuk.

Beijing Bombing

Suits was actually the target, but the attackers made the common Chinese mistake of assuming Canada belongs to USA. completely reasonable even if it's a bit ignorant.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Beijing Bombing

Suits admit it, the incident was just you farting.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 07:12 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Beijing Bombing

How are the Starbucks baristas? wb or no?

Beijing Bombing

Hello. A bomb of some sort went off in Beijing, China. This happened near the US embassy.

Some say it was fireworks, some say a real bimb, some say it's just too soon to tell. Either way, I hope everyone is ok.

If you have any information about this, please feel free to share.

Has the religion of peace made it to china?

Has George Soros pulled off another false flag?

Aloha!

[Image: lol.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 03:20 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm actually at a Costa Coffee, not a Starbucks. I wouldn't be caught dead in a Starbucks.

You're missing out on some great opportunities to Hate Speech.

[Image: 31052365_10155380489623456_6665109100960...e=5BDFA95A]

Stay safe, and regularly denounce the bai zuo so that they know you're on their side.

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 10:10 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

You're missing out on some great opportunities to Hate Speech.

[Image: 31052365_10155380489623456_6665109100960...e=5BDFA95A]

This may sound crazy because I live in a modern, first tier global city with more foreign embassies than virtually any other capital worldwide, but given the places in Beijing I actually frequent on a monthly basis, it's entirely likely I could go an entire month wearing a "MAGA" hat without anyone recognizing it as anything other than a red hat with lettering on it.

This includes the my favourite Costa Coffee location where I get a lot of my work done. I'm a West-Sider, not a Chaoyang Newb.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 05:57 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Suits was actually the target, but the attackers made the common Chinese mistake of assuming Canada belongs to USA. completely reasonable even if it's a bit ignorant.

Canada! World renowned for being slightly north of the good old U.S.of A!

We'd make it an official state, but they don't have the population to support it. Guess we'll have to keep looking towards Puerto Rico to rise.

Beijing Bombing

The most perplexing thing about this thread is Kona using the world "hello".

Hawaiian culture is going to hell!

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 02:55 PM)renotime Wrote:  

The most perplexing thing about this thread is Kona using the world "hello".

Hawaiian culture is going to hell!

Security protocol K0-N4 engaged.

Possible Lizardkind infiltration detected.

Request proof of identity from Member of The Sacred Forum of Roosh username Kona.

Demotion to Chubby Chaser status advisable.

Beijing Bombing

Even in times of tragedy, it's important to remain polite.

We almost lost our pal Suits last night. I'm just happy he's ok, and that the time zones worked out so I could finally start a thread about some news. Usually they've already began by the time i wake up, and all the "religion of peace" jokes have been used.

Plus, if this is a big deal and gets lots of activity, like the Donald Trump thread, I will get much noterirlety like Samseau. In fact, I will be known as "The Hawaiian Samseau" and I will have inner harmony.

But again, Suits is ok everyone.

Aloha!

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 04:38 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Even in times of tragedy, it's important to remain polite.

We almost lost our pal Suits last night. I'm just happy he's ok, and that the time zones worked out so I could finally start a thread about some news. Usually they've already began by the time i wake up, and all the "religion of peace" jokes have been used.

Plus, if this is a big deal and gets lots of activity, like the Donald Trump thread, I will get much noterirlety like Samseau. In fact, I will be known as "The Hawaiian Samseau" and I will have inner harmony.

But again, Suits is ok everyone.

Aloha!

You guys are gonna have to differentiate yourselves.

Beijing Bombing

Video shot after the blast.

And, yes, in case anyone is wondering, the people you see and hear in these videos are a pretty accurate representation of the type of people you'll typically encounter on the streets of Beijing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Beijing Bombing

My best guess is that this is not a serious incident, probably just some guy pissed that he couldn't get a US Visa. The news says he is from Inner Mongolia.

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-27-2018 10:13 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

My best guess is that this is not a serious incident, probably just some guy pissed that he couldn't get a US Visa. The news says he is from Inner Mongolia.

Bomb goes off, no serious incident here folks!

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-26-2018 07:12 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Too many craft beers last night.

Beijing Bombing

Quote: (07-28-2018 04:52 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2018 10:13 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Bomb goes off, no serious incident here folks!

They should have built a wall, that would keep those bombing Mongolians out.

[Image: 800px-The_Great_Wall_of_China_at_Jinshanling-edit.jpg]

Bad hombres.

Aloha!

Beijing Bombing

Reminds of when the Asiania Airlines crash off the west coast a few years ago. Apparently some associate producer decided to go out with a bang and trolled the TelePrompTer.

This actually went out on live tv.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell