rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amsterdam vs Hamburg vs Cologne

Hey guys,

this might be weird to compare these three because Amsterdam is in an other country and apparently on a whole other level.
But I am looking for the best city out of the three in terms of using game (maybe tinder too), easiness of getting laid and having fun [Image: smile.gif].
So which one would you go to the coming weeks (as a german guy)? I read all data sheets, but I am unsure.

I want to visit all of them at one point, but now I only can one. I am sure I will have a blast in every city. But I am looking for 'the best' one. So any answer is appreciated.

Thank you.

Nobody visited these three cities and can say a bit about them in comparison of the above mentioned criteria. Berlin might be an option aswell [Image: smile.gif]

I have been to all 3 of these cities and live in one of them.

Dutch girls are generally easier than German girls and plus if you strike out with Dutch girls you'll have tourists to fall back on so strategically I would say Amsterdam.

Noone answered you because you are brand new and have not contributed any data about where you live or any place you've visited. Please contribute if you want further information.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (07-25-2018 11:34 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Well, thats understandable. I will write something at the end of the week [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Dutch girls are generally easier than German girls and plus if you strike out with Dutch girls you'll have tourists to fall back on so strategically I would say Amsterdam.

Noone answered you because you are brand new and have not contributed any data about where you live or any place you've visited. Please contribute if you want further information.
I guess its gonna be Amsterdam then. I have a discount for an hostel (hotel like) and its like 10km away from the party zones which generally are bad logistics. Do you still think its possible to pull if I just get a girl in the taxi? lol
If I would go to a german city, would you say Cologne is the best in terms of the criterias? I have heard really shitty things about Hamburg and Berlin apparently is a kinda in between.

German dude throwing hissy fit because people from other side of the planet dont give him info on german cities?

Quote: (07-25-2018 12:08 PM)Hanz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2018 11:34 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Well, thats understandable. I will write something at the end of the week [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I guess its gonna be Amsterdam then. I have a discount for an hostel (hotel like) and its like 10km away from the party zones which generally are bad logistics. Do you still think its possible to pull if I just get a girl in the taxi? lol
If I would go to a german city, would you say Cologne is the best in terms of the criterias? I have heard really shitty things about Hamburg and Berlin apparently is a kinda in between.

As I previously stated please contribute before asking for further information.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille