rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass shooting in Toronto

Mass shooting in Toronto

Too early to know the details, but a 29 year old man did a gun mass shooting in the east end of Toronto last night night --in Greek Town where there are a lot of busy cafes. So far three are confirmed dead including the gun man and 12 injured.

We have all been predicting this. It is likely going to get worse. The then is becoming the now.

Though details are not known and its all speculation, it may well be another incel attack.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/07/22/d...-shooting/

Mass shooting in Toronto

How is this possible, I thought guns were illegal in Toronto????!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Mass shooting in Toronto

I just posted this elsewhere, seems relevant here

[Image: please-lettheshooterbewhitepleaseletthes...635383.png]

Mass shooting in Toronto

2 posts in and its already a race thread...

Anyhow.... The guy who did this, it appears to be incel rage. He targeted a woman and continued to shoot at her while she was down and hit, there was the focused rage at this one person and we don't know why. He also appears to be a firearm rookie as the reason for so many injuries is because he could not control his weapon and be literally letting bullets fly.

I have been saying that in Toronto, with its large collection of thirsty men is being turned upside down with various shifts in the dating/sexual marketplace. Also, the abrupt ending to easy access to p4p via Backpage has turned many thirsty guys who used it as a form of release into animals. I see it is tenser in venues, and girls are also starting to comment on how more "creepy" dudes are getting into their zones.

Another issue is the weak border. My suspicion is that with our border officials being spread thin with migrants crossing on foot this is being used by Gunrunners in the States to abuse weak points and flood the GTA with guns. Guns are hard to come by in Canada, the bulk of Toronto guns get smuggled in from the USA and this has always been the case historically.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Likely either a "religious" terrorist or an incel. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Incel concern in Toronto is loathing in the air. I see it discussed on Toronto face book community pages -- where guys are quickly being suspected of being incels if they act a bit out of normal.

TO women are shutting down even more so it appears. I was out on King st last Sat night -- and there seems to be more coldness in women. Approaches seems futile. You may get a opening line in, but it goes down hill pretty fast.

In TO it is all about social circle game now.

Where this is leading to does not look good. But it may now be the only way to topple the firm control of feminism here.

Mass shooting in Toronto

What happened to the mass shooting lounge? I mean, I think mass shootings are horrible, but as long as we`re gonna discuss them...might as well do it in a comfortable lounge environment.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Mass shooting in Toronto

A 10-year-old girl and 18-year-old woman are the two people who died in Sunday night’s shooting outside a restaurant on Danforth Avenue near Logan Avenue, Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders confirms.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Toronto seems to have a problem with men not getting laid enough or at all and women are cold bitches. Its well known on here Toronto is quite a dumpster fire for most men.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Is there any info on the race of the victims? Since it was on the same day (22/7) as the Breivik terror attack in 2011. unlikely maybe, but might be a connection.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Mass shooting in Toronto

If Incel terror attacks keep happening, the media and academia are eventually going to HAVE to acknowledge the messed up sexual market place. They can't ignore it forever. I'm not for one minute justifying these things, I'm simply pointing out that they'll have to eventually talk about the elephant in the room, not matter how uncomfortable it is to do so.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Mass shooting in Toronto

Teedub; the media and academia have yet to admit that Islamic terrorism is a thing, so before they get around to the root cause of incel-rage there's going to have to be one hell of a body count.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Mass shooting in Toronto

What is it about Toronto that results in it basically being ground zero for incels? I feel like wealthier more educated immigrants come to Toronto so we get more reserved people that only hang around their ethnic enclaves. A lot of them are religious so they keep their daughters on a short leesh while their sons try to break into the dating market. This results in almost only males entering the dating market and no females. Toronto is the most diverse city in the world so this problem is only magnified, half the cities girls are probably out of reach purely for religious/cultural reasons.

This is why the "Melting Pot" of the US is more superior to the "Mosaic" of Canada. NYC gets immigrants of all kinds so this doesn't really fuck up their dating market. But in Canada/Toronto a lot of time girls are forced to stay within their ethnic enclave while their sons venture out and put the dating market out of wack. I wish Canada was more of a melting pot like the states.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:37 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

If Incel terror attacks keep happening, the media and academia are eventually going to HAVE to acknowledge the messed up sexual market place. They can't ignore it forever. I'm not for one minute justifying these things, I'm simply pointing out that they'll have to eventually talk about the elephant in the room, not matter how uncomfortable it is to do so.

What do you expect them to acknowledge? That the sexual market place is tilted in such an extreme against all but the highest of echelon guys that many men are being driven into literal murderous rampages and to quell this imbalance women need to get over themselves and not expect a Christian Grey when they're Meg Griffin. The only plausible outcome I see from this is tripling down on the ostracism and vilification of any man who dares speak to a woman if he's not Chris Pratt.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:56 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

What do you expect them to acknowledge? That the sexual market place is tilted in such an extreme against all but the highest of echelon guys that many men are being driven into literal murderous rampages and to quell this imbalance women need to get over themselves and not expect a Christian Grey when they're Meg Griffin. The only plausible outcome I see from this is tripling down on the ostracism and vilification of any man who dares speak to a woman if he's not Chris Pratt.

The end result is a complete breakdown and a return back to modesty. When women are in fear they reflex back to their natural tendencies. Women naturally want to be safe and protected with stability. The ride pole, swipe culture will eventually burn out if women can't navigate with any predictability. The natural safe space for women is some college campus but it is her sanctuary, her home base, and within that home base, she will eventually want a stable man to oversee it and provide her protection. I don't hold my breath this happens soon but it will likely be the natural recoil women will start to have.

Mass shooting in Toronto

I’m still going to Caribana in two weeks, I ain’t scurrred!

Mass shooting in Toronto

If Incel terror attacks keep happening, the media and academia are eventually going to HAVE to acknowledge the messed up sexual market place. They can't ignore it forever.

The vast majority of mass shootings are incels. Even the terrorist guys who blow themselves up in the name of Allah are mostly incels.

At no point is anyone in a position of power going to acknowledge this issue for the prime reason that it seem like they are providing an excuse for the violence. Also... most of the guys in media and academia are not incels... and therefore don't give a fuck. Plus, the women in those institutions will never allow any kind of public acknowledgement of anything negative regarding their gender.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 02:06 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:56 PM)la bodhisattva Wrote:  

The end result is a complete breakdown and a return back to modesty. When women are in fear they reflex back to their natural tendencies. Women naturally want to be safe and protected with stability. The ride pole, swipe culture will eventually burn out if women can't navigate with any predictability. The natural safe space for women is some college campus but it is her sanctuary, her home base, and within that home base, she will eventually want a stable man to oversee it and provide her protection. I don't hold my breath this happens soon but it will likely be the natural recoil women will start to have.

I do not think they will ever find the root cause.

Someone mentioned Islam. Same shit.

They are already aware of incels in general. They call them losers, crazy, and bitter. Blue pill white-knights step in to parrot and echo that sentiment.

Shit, when are people going to acknowledge the mental illness root causes? "Oh my God, he is crazy!" They still get bewildered at the "crazy person". Stepping over the dead bodies to repeat the same madness every day.

You cannot solve a complex issue if you cannot identify the root cause.

Quote:Quote:

Giving sight to the blind
The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum
Death only one can save self from
-Masta Killa WuTang Clan

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Mass shooting in Toronto

10 year old girl and 18 year old girl both confirmed dead.

The worst thing to happen to the incels is to have such a huge spotlight focused on them. No one is going to sympathize with low tier men who lash out and kill innocent others for lack of pussy. If he didn’t have the fortitude to change his circumstances and situation then he should have done himeself favour and just shot him self in the head if he wanted to end it all.

That is assuming he is an incel.

Mass shooting in Toronto

In Melbourne a 19yo raped and murdered a 22yo comedian in a park on her way back from a gig, leading to calls for a curfew on men. Guy was an incel

The Godfather of Incels was Elliot Rodgers

Incels are the white version of Muslim Allahu Akbars

Girls are far more scared of Incels than normal convicted high masculine felons

Mass shooting in Toronto

You know omega male incels exist in wolf packs. They do not get run off until they cross the line too. Stealing food or fucking the females behind the alpha males while they are hunting with the alpha females and other alpha minor males. They act like sly beta males until it is too late. We can talk sperm wars all day long, but if the cheeky fucker busted his nut hours prior, those shitty genes are getting passed down in the pack, while the grinning omega roams the woods with another or just by himself like the losers they are.

If they cannot be caught before doing dumb things, it really should not surprise us that humans are not capable of culling omegas before damage is done either.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Before this thread goes in the wrong direction, I will remind you that we still don't know the motive for the shooting.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:51 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

Teedub; the media and academia have yet to admit that Islamic terrorism is a thing, so before they get around to the root cause of incel-rage there's going to have to be one hell of a body count.

Islamic terrorist attacks are also mostly incels. It's just that islam condones incel killings.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 03:04 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

In Melbourne a 19yo raped and murdered a 22yo comedian in a park on her way back from a gig, leading to calls for a curfew on men. Guy was an incel

All the incel killers have not been wasp white. Elliot Rodgers was half-chinese, half-jewish, Chris Harper was black/mixed, Cho was korean, Minassian was armenian, Cruz was latino.

The only guy who fits the bill was that guy 10 years ago or more who went on a spree in his fitness center.

Mass shooting in Toronto

Quote: (07-23-2018 03:04 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Maybe because high masculine felons even abide by their own twisted moral code which is still superior to incel moral code lol. They generally try to spare women & children. Their general motivation is money & they typically have specific targets (usually other rival high masculine felons lol).