rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreigners speaking loudly while abroad in their native language (rant)

I'll never understand what compels people to broadcast their voices and dumb conversions aloud in a public place. What really kills me is how people have zero shame when abroad and speak loudly in their native language that is not the language of the land they're currently inhabiting.

Don't they realize they're attracting strange eyes on them? Don't they realize that by broadcasting their voices they're making themselves an easy mark as a clueless foreigner? Maybe they do and they just don't care.. Keep your fucking voice down and have some respect for the people around you, especially when you're abroad.

In Ukraine, Turks and Americans are the biggest offenders. Zero fucks given for how they're perceived, it's like they go out of their way to be disrespectful. Either that or they're just stupid. Perhaps the former for Turks and the latter for Americans. The next time you get robbed, maybe you'll learn to stfu in a public place, but I doubt it.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

What sparked this? I don't mind when I hear loud foreigners in China. Sounds a lot nicer than Loud Chinese people yelling answers to the most mundane of questions.

Timid Waiter: "sir your pizza is 30 rmb"

Loud Local Chinese Aunt: "HERE IS YOUR 30 RMB. PLEASE BRING ME A TAKE AWAY BAG."

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (07-22-2018 04:34 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

What sparked this?

There's a couple groups of Turks that workout together in my gym here. They always come together and their group is 4-5 guys each. They're always loud as fuck when they blabber on in Turkish - total disregard for everyone around them.
There's a guy in one of the groups that is super annoying because he dresses in super expensive gym clothing and goes up to girls that clearly want nothing to do with him and sometimes touches them. The trainers came over and warned him not to do it anymore and he just laughs at them and keeps curling 10kg dumbbells like he's Arnold while his friends get in the face of the trainers. Yesterday he got in a fight with a bigger Ukrainian guy when he started using the same bench he was. When he refused to move the Ukrainian guy just pushed him off of it, everyone laughed. He then got up and slapped him in the face and right when he was about to get his ass beat his friends ran over and took swings at the Ukrainian guy (they all missed) before it got broken up. Hope they got banned.

Then this morning I wander into a cafe that I'd never seen a foreigner at before and low and behold two loud fat Americunts are in there complaining about the weather and their apartment. Talking about how much they miss Italian food back home. Even with my headphones in their shrill voices are so piercing I could feel it on my spinal column while drinking my coffee with the volume all the way up.

I just don't get it, how did people make it into adulthood without learning to shut the fuck up?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Was in a cafe the other day and an American was just shouting out his side of the conversation with his quiet local girl. Absolutely ridiculous.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

It's especially terrible to witness this in Japan. Those loud foreigners clash with everything Japan stands for and make you ashame of your own people.

There is a rather broad range of languages spoken where I live, some by tourists, some by foreigners who live here. The native language is Spanish.

Hands down, the most obnoxious offenders for this type of behaviour are the Israelis.

Quote: (07-22-2018 05:08 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

What sparked this?

There's a couple groups of Turks that workout together in my gym here. They always come together and their group is 4-5 guys each. They're always loud as fuck when they blabber on in Turkish - total disregard for everyone around them.
There's a guy in one of the groups that is super annoying because he dresses in super expensive gym clothing and goes up to girls that clearly want nothing to do with him and sometimes touches them. The trainers came over and warned him not to do it anymore and he just laughs at them and keeps curling 10kg dumbbells like he's Arnold while his friends get in the face of the trainers. Yesterday he got in a fight with a bigger Ukrainian guy when he started using the same bench he was. When he refused to move the Ukrainian guy just pushed him off of it, everyone laughed. He then got up and slapped him in the face and right when he was about to get his ass beat his friends ran over and took swings at the Ukrainian guy (they all missed) before it got broken up. Hope they got banned.

Then this morning I wander into a cafe that I'd never seen a foreigner at before and low and behold two loud fat Americunts are in there complaining about the weather and their apartment. Talking about how much they miss Italian food back home. Even with my headphones in their shrill voices are so piercing I could feel it on my spinal column while drinking my coffee with the volume all the way up.

I just don't get it, how did people make it into adulthood without learning to shut the fuck up?

Its especially funny imagining this with the Israel flag next to your forum handle.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

It’s cultural

Which grouping of nationalities is louder ?

Americans / Chinese / Arabs / Spanish / Israelis

Or

Irish / Japanese / New Zealanders / Dutch / Swiss

I honestly don't get what you're complaining about. You're mad that people talk in their native language? Or mad that people don't give a shit what anyone else thinks? Seems like a non issue to me.

What difference does it make what language a person is bitching in? It isn't any less pleasant to hear bitching in English then it is in Portuguese.

Quote: (07-22-2018 09:54 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I honestly don't get what you're complaining about. You're mad that people talk in their native language? Or mad that people don't give a shit what anyone else thinks? Seems like a non issue to me.

What difference does it make what language a person is bitching in? It isn't any less pleasant to hear bitching in English then it is in Portuguese.

Foreigners speaking loudly while abroad in their native language

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (07-22-2018 09:30 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

It’s cultural

Which grouping of nationalities is louder ?

Americans / Chinese / Arabs / Spanish / Israelis

Or

Irish / Japanese / New Zealanders / Dutch / Swiss

Chinese are on a different level of loud since almost a lot of them are first generation wealth. They do some of the dumbest shit but it's actually sort of funny at the same time when you realize how mad they are making everyone and how oblivious they are to that or they just don't care I guess.

The Chinese are by far the worse. Those animals have absolutely zero decency and respect of their environment. I don't know any country where the locals like the chinese tourists.

Just a random example amongst dozens in my memories. I was at a restaurant and some chinese female that i'd have killed for bothering me while eating if there were no laws, she saw a cat at the entrance so she walked there and began to shout "MIAW MIAW" during about 5-10 minutes to call the cat and make him come back. She was really shouting very loud and in a vulgar way, standing at the entrance with zero regard to the other people in her surrounding.

Yeah Chinese are retarded.

But it's cultural.

Look back into their history and you'll see WHY it is they are fucked up.

I think in a few decades time you'll have a different class of Chinese tourist who is more self-conscientious about bringing shame to China through shitty behaviour, less "new money" in their attitudes

The absolute winner of this by a long mile is Americans, loud inane babble. "OH MY GAWD, LIKE, RIGHT, LIKE RiGHT"

Americans have verbal diahorrea, they're taught to "express themselves" as much as possible.

The Chinese are more tolerable as you can't understand what the fuck they are saying. But the Chinese are fluent in the international language of farting and burping

There's usually a moment of shock when I return to the United States where I choose a restaurant for a layover in NYC and look around in horror.

"Oh God, is this what we sound like?"

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

[Image: GO.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

I live in Toronto, and this annoys the fuck out of me. Especially at work, its actually very bad manners. I find even the latin people here annoy me (which would be the one case where I could join in), funny thing is I love Spanish, but I just find it disrespectful in an English speaking workplace.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

This is why earphones are invented.

The turks in the gym werent loud. They were obnoxious. Were they just loud your earphones would have done the trick. They should be banned.

The Chinese and Americans are the worst by a country mile, there is simply no competition. Sometimes I've been in France surrounded by Dutch people and imagined how it would be hell on Earth if they were switched for Chinese or Americans.

At least our idiots are concentrated in certain places (Benidorm, Ibiza, generic Spanish/Greek party islands). The worrying thing is that the Chinese and Americans visiting Europe probably aren't the 'idiots' of their countries.

Americans have gotten way worse these last 5-10 years. It used to be you could hear an american, but it was just a little loud, but not obnoxious. These days, I physically cringe when I hear a group of people with uptalk/valleyspeak/whatever dialect that butchers the language.

Was on the way to Hong Kong once. Heard some loud group in the distance and laughing. I figured it might be a tour guided group of Chinese mainlanders as usual. Turned out to be around 30 high schoolers and adults from a Los Angeles area school. [Image: lol.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Junior high school classes from Spain on summer break in England need to be mentioned, they're really something to behold in their oblivious and stupid loudness.

But I'll case another vote for my fellow Americans; those piercing obnoxious voices combined with utterly banal conversations. Shudder.

This sounds like the average loud American college kid at a bar....I wonder which ethnicities are rowdiest on vacation.

Quote: (07-22-2018 05:08 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

What sparked this?

Last night I was in the gym late and there were 4 black kids in there hooting and hollering. They were on the opposite side of the gym, too. And it's not like they were deadlifting.

And I didn't even have to go abroad.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

English tourists in Spain. They're drunk and scream all the time.