rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which are the kinkiest Eastern Europe countries?

Hi guys,

As many guys on here I'm into weird stuff in bed and i'm heading soon to Eastern Europe, where the most beautiful women in the world live.

Which would you say are the kinkiest countries in Eastern Europe in terms of threesomes and BDSM?

Quote: (07-18-2018 02:47 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Hi guys,

As many guys on here I'm into weird stuff in bed and i'm heading soon to Eastern Europe, where the most beautiful women in the world live.

Which would you say are the kinkiest countries in Eastern Europe in terms of threesomes and BDSM?

Nobody in here is into some weird shit anywhere
Go to the BDSM thread, to find it use the search function

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Nothing weird about spanking your woman or wanting to choke the bitch.

I would say the more Westernised a country, the more she will be into kinky stuff.

I found Hungarian chicks kinky and absolute filth in general

Ukraine is pretty kinky . The vanilla Ukrainian women follow men's lead , will be available for sex any time , cook , clean and will tolerate violence to some extent.Sex is like eating , breathing or practising aerobic moves for Ukrainian and Russian girls.They try to be sexy most of the time.The way they dress,the way they talk,the way they act, the way they cross their legs while sitting , the way she holds your hand and follows your pace on the street ,the voices she makes while eating something '' Muju muju muju '' ,the way they let men decide about important and unimportant topics.In sex even vanilla girls are open to trying new things.
If vanilla girls are like that ,imagine what BDSM lowers and maschosists are doing for men [Image: smile.gif] They have high pain threshold , will not question your commands , will say '' да хозяин '' in their sweet little voices .You generally prearrange and agree on the practices you will do together.Usually they are open to many BDSM practices;dirty talk, foot worship, rough deep blowjob, rough anal, hair pulling, flogging, slapping on the face,rimming, pet play, domestic slavery, psychological obedience, flogging, cos play,role playing, sex toys, shibari,bondage, stress positions,training, breath play and much more.Usually publicity,leaving traces on the visible parts of the body and toilet theme is off the table.But you can find such submissvies if you dig deep into the subject hard enough.Usually they are open to be trained as well if they feel your experience and power.. There are a few BDSM parties/events in Kiev where you can meet submissives.I read on the forums that Russia is an ideal scene for BDSM dating too with way more events and parties in the big cities.Even though i have never been to Russia.

DT94, Interesting and thanks for this useful post. Could you back up those claims with some stories? I have heard Polish girls are quite kinky as well.

Quote: (07-18-2018 03:13 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

I would say the more Westernised a country, the more she will be into kinky stuff.

Thanks for the PM, DT94. You are incredibly knowledgeable, I would say. Why do I think that is a taboo talking about kinkiness on Roosh Forum?

Tintin, thanks for sharing this info. Which would you say are the least kinky Eastern Europe countries?

Quote: (07-20-2018 08:15 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2018 03:13 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Thanks for the PM, DT94. You are incredibly knowledgeable, I would say. Why do I think that is a taboo talking about kinkiness on Roosh Forum?

Tintin, thanks for sharing this info. Which would you say are the least kinky Eastern Europe countries?

Who cares?

Quote: (07-18-2018 09:29 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

DT94, Interesting and thanks for this useful post. Could you back up those claims with some stories? I have heard Polish girls are quite kinky as well.

Polish girls have the most innocent appearance of maybe any other girl, would only make so much hotter if they were really down for anything.

Quote: (07-18-2018 03:50 AM)DT94 Wrote:  

[...] domestic slavery, psychological obedience, flogging [...]

FUCK OFF.

This is not a XIX century anymore, dude. You sound like a psychopath, good riddance to you, sir.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (07-20-2018 01:24 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

FUCK OFF.

This is not a XIX century anymore, dude. You sound like a psychopath, good riddance to you, sir.

KBSMS, I really like your posts and you are one of my favorite posters, BUT I disagree with you and I'm with DT94 on this one.

DT94 is actually a valuable asset to this forum!

You really need to explore the kinky side of love, it's far more interesting that what you have been told and taught by the establishment. It's really exciting!
I'm trying to choose the right Eastern Europe countries, where I will be able to have some kinky adventures. I have also taken professional kinky pictures to post on Tinder with my big dog!

Holy crap, OP is constantly trolling and is delighted to see members buying his shit. Don’t feed the troll!

Russia was the first time I got my asshole licked

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (07-22-2018 05:11 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Russia was the first time I got my asshole licked

Dmitriy a freak

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (07-20-2018 01:24 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

FUCK OFF.

Fuck off to your country pussy and date with your equal , feminist , independent women.It is none of your business how i live my life.I can live in whichever x century fantasy with my woman in whichever form or fashion that i want to.That is between me and her.With mutual consent anythng can be done.

When Ukrainian women see you , they see UK passport and potential citizenship.You will be a clown to entertain them.Just to fuck her pussy for 20 minutes.Then you will brag about being an Alpha male.You will never own her.You are only her monkey and too stupid to see that.Idiot.And if you do not want to own her , you lost your manhood long ago in my book.

When my submissives see me , they see their owner.Bottom line is ; the more i treat them like shit , they keep coming back for more.The more i abuse them , the more they fall into me.You are not familiar with the rules of a thematic relationship.So do not comment about the topics you do not know shit about.You sound like a high school drop out trying to give conferance about quantum physics to a group of ghetto friends.I am a responsbile owner and i am good at recognizing and not expanding their boundaries . That is the best feeling you can give to her.Stop exactly at the point of breaking her down.She will ask herself : '' How does he know my limits so well ? '' and adore you like a God.She enjoys it more than you can imagine.I am the string puller and she is only my puppet.I will never be her monkey nor clown like you.

It is not my fault your brain is not wired this way.You will never understand that pleasure.I pity you.I experienced all kinds of relationships:Casual sex,romantic,living together with a feminist girl, BDSM.I can say that BDSM is at least 10 times better and works in the favor of the dominant.I am about to move in with a submissive for 24/7 lifestyle.That is a great responsibility and a great bliss at the same time.Ask yourself this question : Which is more loyal and loving ; a dog or a woman ? Owning and having affection for a submissive is like owning a dog in a lot of ways.I rest my case.

Ukraine is pretty kinky . The vanilla Ukrainian women follow men's lead , will be available for sex any time , cook , clean and will tolerate violence to some extent.Sex is like eating , breathing or practising aerobic moves for Ukrainian and Russian girls.They try to be sexy most of the time.The way they dress,the way they talk,the way they act, the way they cross their legs while sitting , the way she holds your hand and follows your pace on the street ,the voices she makes while eating something '' Muju muju muju '' ,the way they let men decide about important and unimportant topics.In sex even vanilla girls are open to trying new things.
If vanilla girls are like that ,imagine what BDSM lowers and maschosists are doing for men [Image: smile.gif] They have high pain threshold , will not question your commands , will say '' да хозяин '' in their sweet little voices .You generally prearrange and agree on the practices you will do together.Usually they are open to many BDSM practices;dirty talk, foot worship, rough deep blowjob, rough anal, hair pulling, flogging, slapping on the face,rimming, pet play, domestic slavery, psychological obedience, flogging, cos play,role playing, sex toys, shibari,bondage, stress positions,training, breath play and much more.Usually publicity,leaving traces on the visible parts of the body and toilet theme is off the table.But you can find such submissvies if you dig deep into the subject hard enough.Usually they are open to be trained as well if they feel your experience and power.. There are a few BDSM parties/events in Kiev where you can meet submissives.I read on the forums that Russia is an ideal scene for BDSM dating too with way more events and parties in the big cities.Even though i have never been to Russia.

I never experienced such sex practices/behavior from Ukrainian girls despite the fact that I have lots of experience in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries. I would say western girls are typically more open for kinky sex practices. Thus, I disagree with that statement.

Quote: (07-18-2018 09:29 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

I have also heard such stories, but experienced the opposite. Polish girls are so boooring in sex, I have loooooong experience with Polish girls.

Quote: (07-24-2018 04:06 AM)Endless Escapes Wrote:  

I never experienced such sex practices/behavior from Ukrainian girls despite the fact that I have lots of experience in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries. I would say western girls are typically more open for kinky sex practices. Thus, I disagree with that statement.

Exactly this.
Anyway for OP, try to look for the Fifty Shades of Grey's fans.

AAAARGHH!

[Image: tiamat.jpeg]

So...many...Dragans....

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.