rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing a Biological Dentist - Mercury Fillings

There's 2 amalgam fillings I want to remove, top and bottom. What are your thoughts about going with a biological dentist? Is it a wiser decision or just a scam?

My dentist who's using Invisalign for me says Science hasn't proven whether it's beneficial or not - he'd rather do it himself and he's no biological dentist. We all know mercury poisoning is a real thing and unless you test your hair or bloodstream it's difficult to know if you have it. It's one of those subtle ailments one develops.

The tools and procedure associated w/ biological dentistry is pretty impressive compared to a basic filling removal. You can see the precautions they take to protect you and themselves.

What do you guys think?

mercury evaporates very easily. If it's being removed from your mouth, where are the vapours going to go? Up. To your nose and your brain. Dentists are fucking idiots and a lot of them get mercury poisoning b/c their professional associations care more about profits and protecting themselves from lawsuits than about your health. Like a lot of professionals they swallow what they're told as if it's gospel and throw common sense or competing evidence out the window.

There is a reason why many dental association websites publicly stated that mercury is safe, and now those same statements have been removed from their websites (see Canadian dental association). WHO says its dangerous.

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjf2H6CXDgg

Spend the money and don't take a risk.

Quote: (07-19-2018 01:39 PM)jibj Wrote:  

mercury evaporates very easily. If it's being removed from your mouth, where are the vapours going to go? Up. To your nose and your brain. Dentists are fucking idiots and a lot of them get mercury poisoning b/c their professional associations care more about profits and protecting themselves from lawsuits than about your health. Like a lot of professionals they swallow what they're told as if it's gospel and throw common sense or competing evidence out the window.

There is a reason why many dental association websites publicly stated that mercury is safe, and now those same statements have been removed from their websites (see Canadian dental association). WHO says its dangerous.

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjf2H6CXDgg

Spend the money and don't take a risk.

Thanks for the insight brother, gonna find a biological dentist for sure. You're right about them being completely naive and ignorant. My own Dr said it wasn't "scientifically proven".

Dentists think fluoride is safe while the EPA has a different view. Long term it’s safer to remove them but you risk increased exposure as a result of removing them. Do a little research so you understand the risks

Quote: (07-19-2018 05:47 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Dentists think fluoride is safe while the EPA has a different view. Long term it’s safer to remove them but you risk increased exposure as a result of removing them. Do a little research so you understand the risks

I know it's a lose-lose situation, but it still can't be good to keep metal in your body as that is unnatural. Double edge sword but must pick one I guess. You can always detox afterwards.

Dentist here- sorry for seeing this thread so late.

Briefly, there is absolutely no evidence that mercury fillings are harmful. They have been employed for over a hundred years, and for most of that time in a more “dangerous” form than we have now (in old dentists offices they used to have elemental mercury dispensers that had to be mixed with other metals by hand. Excess mercury would sometimes be given to children to play with). You could swallow a gallon of Hg2 and nothing would happen. It’s the organic form that’s dangerous.

In fact, the only evidence of possible harm from an amalgam restoration (and its tenuous) is when they are removed with a hand piece, thereby creating aerosols, which is why some offices have large suction devices to minimize ejected material. Any dentist telling you that amalgams are harmful is attempting to rip you off. The only valid reason for their removal is if they are failing, if there is recurrent decay beneath one, or for esthetics.

Oh, and fluoride is safe as well. In high concentrations it can be toxic, and occasionally you hear about a child accidentally receiving too much due to a dentist or assistant miscalculating a dose, but in rinses, toothpastes, and when added to water, the amounts are tiny.

Meanwhile, water fluoridation is one of the greatest public health achievements of all time. It’s dirt cheap, easy to administer to large populations, and incredibly effective at suppressing new carious lesions, thus saving millions (and over the years since it has been adopted, billions) of dollars in dental costs, missed days at work, pain and discomfort, etc. It’s up there with water filtration/purification, proper sewage and waste disposal, and other large scale public health initiatives that we take for granted but that make life more comfortable.

It’s been my experience that decay of virgin, unrestored tooth surfaces is becoming quite rare. That explains why when you go to the dentist they try to sell you on bleaching and mouth guards and other procedures – there just isn’t a lot of money to be made in filling teeth anymore.

Quote: (07-24-2018 01:06 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

Dentist here- sorry for seeing this thread so late.

Briefly, there is absolutely no evidence that mercury fillings are harmful. They have been employed for over a hundred years, and for most of that time in a more “dangerous” form than we have now (in old dentists offices they used to have elemental mercury dispensers that had to be mixed with other metals by hand. Excess mercury would sometimes be given to children to play with). You could swallow a gallon of Hg2 and nothing would happen. It’s the organic form that’s dangerous.

In fact, the only evidence of possible harm from an amalgam restoration (and its tenuous) is when they are removed with a hand piece, thereby creating aerosols, which is why some offices have large suction devices to minimize ejected material. Any dentist telling you that amalgams are harmful is attempting to rip you off. The only valid reason for their removal is if they are failing, if there is recurrent decay beneath one, or for esthetics.

What's crazy to me is that mixed reviews exist on this sort of topic. One would think health should always be held in high regard, and better black and white than meeting somewhere in the grey.

You say it's an absolutely unnecessary. "jibj" says the polar opposite.

[Image: sad.gif]

Both of you make sense though.

Quote: (07-19-2018 06:55 PM)Ballr Wrote:  

I know it's a lose-lose situation, but it still can't be good to keep metal in your body as that is unnatural. Double edge sword but must pick one I guess. You can always detox afterwards.

I did have mine removed. Detox with chelating compounds like chlorella or spirulina - heavy metals bind to these and are removed from your body. But be careful about using these regularly since beneficial minerals will be removed as well.

I have less "arthritis" and milder allergies since doing this about 10 years ago. Anecdotal sure but I'm glad I did it. Its worth doing even just for the peace of mind.

My city still spikes my water with flouride, chlorine, and other chemicals. When I buy a house I intend to install a whole house filter to remove this crap.

As an aside, the authorities and scientists said the nuke plant they built in Japan on the earthquake fault was perfectly safe as well.

What's a "biological dentist"? Is that a real specialty or a weekend course?

Ask him where he did his "biological dentist" training. Ask him for the peer reviewed literature supporting his theories.

Keen to hear others views on this.

Have heard mixed opinions just like on this thread.

One thing to note, the white/porcelain fillings don't last anywhere near as long and have to be redone every decade or so (don't quote me, but it's not a lifelong thing like amalgam/metal).

Try to find data on when mercury filings begin to leak (and have to be redone).

Pixel is correct- dentists have every motivation in the world to say that mercury is bad:

1) it would allow them to remove old amalgam restorations, at considerable cost to the patient, which would open up a whole new market (older persons with decades old mercury based fillings that would require removal)

2) “white fillings” (composite resins) take longer to place properly, not to mention that they are “esthetic”, allowing for an increased fee compared to identical restorations in amalgam (which can be placed much more easily)

3) Resin restorations don’t last as long, thus requiring replacement every few years (I’ve had patients with 50 year old amalgams, while composites fracture quite frequently)

So for the ADA to not advocate for removal of amalgams, and to NOT play up the potential for toxicity, that has to tell you something.

Quote: (07-27-2018 12:59 PM)Stirfry Wrote:  

Pixel is correct- dentists have every motivation in the world to say that mercury is bad:

1) it would allow them to remove old amalgam restorations, at considerable cost to the patient, which would open up a whole new market (older persons with decades old mercury based fillings that would require removal)

2) “white fillings” (composite resins) take longer to place properly, not to mention that they are “esthetic”, allowing for an increased fee compared to identical restorations in amalgam (which can be placed much more easily)

3) Resin restorations don’t last as long, thus requiring replacement every few years (I’ve had patients with 50 year old amalgams, while composites fracture quite frequently)

So for the ADA to not advocate for removal of amalgams, and to NOT play up the potential for toxicity, that has to tell you something.

They've been saying they are safe for years. The science says the opposite. So does the WHO.

If they now start saying they're harmful they risk exposing themselves to a great number of lawsuits from people who've been harmed from exposure.

Any filling you get, from any material, is going to have harmful side effects. But mercury is probably the worst type out there. Watch the video in my first post as a dentist goes into this subject in detail.

I made the decision to remove them using a biological dentist, now comes the shockingly difficult part of finding someone qualified to do it.

Would you believe the Chicago land area is scarce when it comes to biological dentists? What a waste of a major city. No talent.

I just removed my mercury amalgam fillings as of Aug 31 this year. The first thing I noticed at the same day was that I was able to sleep deep. I thought I always had a good sleep every night but I guess when you were intoxicated, you could never tell. When I woke up, my body felt that it was very well rested. The second improvement is that I used to have puffy nipples or small man boobs. I tried almost everything from diet to anti estrogen but only after the mercury got removed, the man boobs are totally gone without any effort from me. It is still a week or so after the surgery. I believe I will get even better health improvement as the time goes. For guys that are thinking to do this, please get yourself a good biological dentist. Preferably they have 3d CT scan machine as well to better analyse your other potential dental issues.

Quote: (09-09-2018 03:31 AM)roid Wrote:  

I just removed my mercury amalgam fillings as of Aug 31 this year. The first thing I noticed at the same day was that I was able to sleep deep. I thought I always had a good sleep every night but I guess when you were intoxicated, you could never tell. When I woke up, my body felt that it was very well rested. The second improvement is that I used to have puffy nipples or small man boobs. I tried almost everything from diet to anti estrogen but only after the mercury got removed, the man boobs are totally gone without any effort from me. It is still a week or so after the surgery. I believe I will get even better health improvement as the time goes. For guys that are thinking to do this, please get yourself a good biological dentist. Preferably they have 3d CT scan machine as well to better analyse your other potential dental issues.

This is incredible. Thanks for sharing. Can you elaborate more on the procedure?

Quote: (09-09-2018 03:31 AM)roid Wrote:  

I just removed my mercury amalgam fillings as of Aug 31 this year. The first thing I noticed at the same day was that I was able to sleep deep. I thought I always had a good sleep every night but I guess when you were intoxicated, you could never tell. When I woke up, my body felt that it was very well rested. The second improvement is that I used to have puffy nipples or small man boobs. I tried almost everything from diet to anti estrogen but only after the mercury got removed, the man boobs are totally gone without any effort from me.

Wow... amazing. Do people usually report this as a benefit?

@Ballr

I had 5 amalgams. First visit, I was given supplements to heal my gut. Second visit a week later, she did dental cleaning on me.. Third and fourth visits were removal.

@PixelFree

I have no idea. On top of that, I have lost my fwar of height and other kind of fear as well. Oh I have much more energy now.

Quote: (09-11-2018 08:43 AM)roid Wrote:  

@Ballr

I had 5 amalgams. First visit, I was given supplements to heal my gut. Second visit a week later, she did dental cleaning on me.. Third and fourth visits were removal.

@PixelFree

I have no idea. On top of that, I have lost my fwar of height and other kind of fear as well. Oh I have much more energy now.

What would you say made the experience legitimate? A lot of holistic Drs these days not sure who you can trust. Did they sample hair? blood? only xrays? Painful during removal?

Quote: (09-11-2018 09:57 AM)Ballr Wrote:  

@Ballr

@PixelFree

What would you say made the experience legitimate? A lot of holistic Drs these days not sure who you can trust. Did they sample hair? blood? only xrays? Painful during removal?

I am not quite sure what you mean with legitimate experience. The dentist did took xray to see the mercury fillings. She also tested my urine to see whether I have enough vitamin C. You will need enough vitamin C and glutathione when you remove mercury. She also measured the electricity of each mercury amalgam. This is to determine which ones to take out first. No blood or hair sample. I did however test my hair and found out that I have mercury. It is still within range. But it bothered me since I have like half of maximum safe range of mercury. So I got them removed.

You need to find a dentist that is in IAOMT directory. Please search a local dentist nearby through the link below.

https://iaomt.org/for-patients/search/

The dentist needs to be SMART certified as well. Refer to https://iaomt.org/resources/safe-removal...-fillings/

What this means is that the dentist will use rubber dam, oxygen mask, etc to ensure you don't inhale the mercury vapor.

There are a lot of success stories on mercury amalgam removal if you search online. Refer to link below. I have no affiliation with the dentist.

http://toothbody.com/wp-content/uploads/...tories.pdf

It has been 12 days after the surgery, the benefits I can see for myself are as follows:

- I have deep sleep every night. I could tell you I had taken melatonin (liposomal) and magnesium spray to get better sleep for years. But nothing beats taking out amalgams. Even after taking out the first two with the highest electricity improves my sleep quality by huge margin.
- I have more energy to do my tasks. Probably this is due to the quality sleep I am getting.
- I procrastinate less now. When there are things to do, I immediately take action. I am taking initiatives for my life. This is good since I used to procrastinate at almost anything.
- I no longer have man boobs. This bothered me for a decade or more but I finally got rid of it by doing nothing apart from taking out the amalgams.
- I lost a lot of bloat in the face (cheek side). Previously my face held a lot more water.
- I am no longer fearful. Lost the fear of heights and many weird fears like my gf cheating on me, etc. I didn't know that all these are due to mercury.
- I have less anxiety. I can present well and articulate far better than before. I can even do far better public speaking than previously.

Again, this is my experience. Yours may differ.

Quote: (09-11-2018 01:41 PM)roid Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2018 09:57 AM)Ballr Wrote:  

@Ballr

@PixelFree

I am not quite sure what you mean with legitimate experience. The dentist did took xray to see the mercury fillings. She also tested my urine to see whether I have enough vitamin C. You will need enough vitamin C and glutathione when you remove mercury. She also measured the electricity of each mercury amalgam. This is to determine which ones to take out first. No blood or hair sample. I did however test my hair and found out that I have mercury. It is still within range. But it bothered me since I have like half of maximum safe range of mercury. So I got them removed.

You need to find a dentist that is in IAOMT directory. Please search a local dentist nearby through the link below.

https://iaomt.org/for-patients/search/

The dentist needs to be SMART certified as well. Refer to https://iaomt.org/resources/safe-removal...-fillings/

What this means is that the dentist will use rubber dam, oxygen mask, etc to ensure you don't inhale the mercury vapor.

There are a lot of success stories on mercury amalgam removal if you search online. Refer to link below. I have no affiliation with the dentist.

http://toothbody.com/wp-content/uploads/...tories.pdf

It has been 12 days after the surgery, the benefits I can see for myself are as follows:

- I have deep sleep every night. I could tell you I had taken melatonin (liposomal) and magnesium spray to get better sleep for years. But nothing beats taking out amalgams. Even after taking out the first two with the highest electricity improves my sleep quality by huge margin.
- I have more energy to do my tasks. Probably this is due to the quality sleep I am getting.
- I procrastinate less now. When there are things to do, I immediately take action. I am taking initiatives for my life. This is good since I used to procrastinate at almost anything.
- I no longer have man boobs. This bothered me for a decade or more but I finally got rid of it by doing nothing apart from taking out the amalgams.
- I lost a lot of bloat in the face (cheek side). Previously my face held a lot more water.
- I am no longer fearful. Lost the fear of heights and many weird fears like my gf cheating on me, etc. I didn't know that all these are due to mercury.
- I have less anxiety. I can present well and articulate far better than before. I can even do far better public speaking than previously.

Again, this is my experience. Yours may differ.

This is freaking amazing, lol.

All of this from mercury. I have 2 fillings I need to get rid of. Which composite material did you go with to take its place?

@Ballr

The dentist tested that my body could only take 2 out of 10 composite materials that she had. I didn't ask her more details on that.