rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Live #14 - July 15 at 1pm EST

I'm going live at 1pm EST.

Call-in Guidelines:

1. When I answer your call, you'll hear an "unmuted" message. If you're watching the live stream at that time, make sure to silence it or else there will be an echo.

2. Keep your ramble tight. Viewers get bored if you talk too much. It's a bad sign if people are saying "hang up on him/her" in the live chat.

3. Avoid asking general questions that have been answered in previous shows (e.g. "Where to find a wife?", "What country should I go to?", "How do I get hot girls?"). The more specific your question or situation, the better.

USA Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0873
Access Code: 805890#

Phone line open about ten minutes before the show begins. See Youtube description box for international numbers.

Gagandeep was the best part of this stream hahahahaha.

Quote: (07-15-2018 02:17 PM)Mr.Robot Wrote:  

Whether he was real or fake either way he was awesome.

Link to Gagandeep (aka Gaj) call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_z4h-EiAGQ&t=4469s

Quote: (07-15-2018 06:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Link to Gagandeep (aka Gaj) call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_z4h-EiAGQ&t=4469s

Was that Jay Dyer doing another one of his impressions like in the past when he called in pretending to be a black guy with a witch girlfriend, or the new york jewish guy ?

Here's a video where Jay does 15 different celebrity voices

In order:

Alex Jones,
Nic Cage,
Woody Allan,
Matthew McConaughey,
Rand Paul,
Robin Leach,
Christopher Walken,
Jessie Ventura,
Randy Savage,
Michael Caine,
Webster Tarpley,
Quentin Tarantino,
David Lynch,
Bill Cosby,
Terence McKenna,
a bad Dave Gahan
Pee Wee.

Quote: (07-15-2018 02:33 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2018 02:17 PM)Mr.Robot Wrote:  

Whether he was real or fake either way he was awesome.

He was pretty funny indeed but I am 90% sure that he was a troll. He said that spanish girls are uneducated and have tattoes (which generally is not true regarding the education). In spanish communities we have this meme to define the average spanish girl and I believe he was making reference to that meme which basically says " I want a educated man, tall, handsome, I am uneducated, fat, short have tattoes, and so on and so forth.

Even so, he was really original. In my opinion, his story lacked of jews but still good story.

[Image: d61tZOw.jpg]