rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Explain to her again that it's over or just block and ghost?

In short, she made nonsense blue pill drama, treat me bad and dumped me. Now she wants me back and texts me every day or two. Acting like she never dumped me. I don't want her back.

Note: I am in a foreign country so don't want to make huge waves. I am not in the habit of needlessly pissing people off (decency, "karma")... Better to not motivate someone to spread lies and any sort of that drama.

She and/or her friends might see me again in a night club. And by that time, I might have a new girl.

We can see this from various angels. What would a decent / moral human do? Does decency demand / do I owe her to tell her one last time? I don't want a long debate since it leads nowhere productive but negativity and giving her hope.

Call her / text her / meet her to do?

What's best for her?

What would an alpha men do? Somehow just blocking her seems neither decent nor alpha. But perhaps an alpha simulation for the girls that matter is all that should matter. [Image: wink.gif]

What's best for me? Just block everything and move on?

She dumped you. You owe her nothing.

Either you tell her “you already said it’s over. I’ve already moved on. Good luck with your life” or just block her. Or both. Then don’t look back.

There is a specific thread on this topic.

I had something similar happen last year. Girl engaged in all sorts of extreme blue pill behaviour. I didn't tell her what I thought about it until I left the country, for general security. I wasn't mean but I told her you can behave like this. She refused to talk about all her shit and expected me to forget it ever happened. Suspected BPD. She obviously had little care for me, I was just something to fill the giant hole in her life.

I blocked. About 6 months later she got a new number and began hamstering me. I didn't have it in me to either push her away or engage. She would hamster and then sometimes when she asked a question she would disappear and never answer. I assume as a power game.

Then when resetting some thing on my phone recently I decided to delete her number from my block list. Within 24 hours the intermittent hamstering continued.

I was trying to think how I would get rid of her cordially.

She was moving to another country and trying to get me to go there to. About a month or so ago she wanted to do a video call out of the blue. I refused. She hamstered for it. I said, "Why? We will never see each other again."

I've not heard from her again.

If I get myself into a similar circumstance I will just repeat that we won't see each other again.

Quote: (07-14-2018 06:16 AM)blum Wrote:  

In short, she made nonsense blue pill drama, treat me bad and dumped me. Now she wants me back and texts me every day or two. Acting like she never dumped me. I don't want her back.

Note: I am in a foreign country so don't want to make huge waves. I am not in the habit of needlessly pissing people off (decency, "karma")... Better to not motivate someone to spread lies and any sort of that drama.

She and/or her friends might see me again in a night club. And by that time, I might have a new girl.

We can see this from various angels. What would a decent / moral human do? Does decency demand / do I owe her to tell her one last time? I don't want a long debate since it leads nowhere productive but negativity and giving her hope.

Call her / text her / meet her to do?

What's best for her?

What would an alpha men do? Somehow just blocking her seems neither decent nor alpha. But perhaps an alpha simulation for the girls that matter is all that should matter. [Image: wink.gif]

What's best for me? Just block everything and move on?

"Thanks for the text. I'm now going to the doctor AGAIN about the chronic diarrhea I've had for a month. I ruined my carpet not making it to the bathroom on time. LOL! Anyway, hope you can come over soon. You don't know how to scrub a toilet do you? Phew!"

Send her a link to this, do it with music!

A true playboy never really finished, leaves the drama to her, but leaves a opening for a nice bed time party.

Don't worry about it. She changes her mind, and will change it again. Some call it lies, some call it change of mind.

There are 2 options here..
* Don't put your dick in crazy
* The more crazy in the head, the more crazy in the bed.
It is up to you if she is worth the drama, and if you are mature enough to handle it.

That she is not the girl for a LTR, you already know.

What part of the world are you in? Respect and no drama is most often compensated by "leave it up to them/not worry what happens behind closed doors"

As CleanSlate correctly stated, you owe her nothing. That said, a final termination email is fine. No meetings, no phone calls, just a clear email. Once sent, block all forms of communication. Delete any sort of reply from her without reading it.

Email Suggestion:

Quote:Quote:

"Name Here,

Our relationship ended on INSERT DATE HERE. The reasons are of absolutely no consequence to me. Suffice it to say that my road forward in life does not now, nor will it ever again include you.

Best of luck, but there is no need for ANY further communication between us."

Cold and final.