rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unmasking Antifa

Unmasking Antifa

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-cong.../6054/text

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

Wonder what the ramifications here are?

Unmasking Antifa

Good intentions but misses the mark.

Unmasking Antifa

Quote: (07-12-2018 12:25 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-cong.../6054/text

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, intimidates any person

Could a group of law abiding mororcyclists with their faces legitimately covered for wind protection be considered intimidating if somebody decided they were? I think they might.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Unmasking Antifa

Fishermen around here cover their faces for sun/wind protection with light cotton or moisture wicking cloth... I can see some Soy Boys getting "intimidated" by these high-speed boat ninjas.

The wording of this act is so obtuse that it's laughable, right up until you really think about it, at which point it becomes disturbing.

Unmasking Antifa

As with any early bill draft, I don't have a strong opinion one way or another. But I will note that the language being criticized here ("intimidate") is already present in other sections of the federal code whose amendment is being proposed. Basically, the bill imposes an additional punishment (in its words, it "provide[s] penalty enhancements") for wearing a mask when it comes to behavior that is already prohibited by law.

(Of course, I'm not saying that the criticism is illegitimate. It could be that such language ought to be removed from elsewhere in the code, or otherwise more clearly defined in each section where it appears, or whatever.)

On a broader note, I'll just add that current laws regarding civil rights aren't being enforced equitably, so I don't see the point in throwing another one on top. I'm skeptical that any law like the one being proposed would actually accomplish anything positive. It would be more helpful to punish public officials who actively deny to some persons the equal protection of the law in violation of the 14th amendment.

Unmasking Antifa

*motorcyclists* fuck, 60 min up.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Unmasking Antifa

Delete

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Unmasking Antifa

Fuck! There goes Halloween.

Unmasking Antifa

Quote:Quote:

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

[Image: den-mon-ua-flash.jpg]

Wow, they're sending any cop who uses tear gas to prison for 15 years maximum, bearing in mind it doesn't matter whether you're operating "under color of law" or not, and all it takes is that you get your ass kicked by the police because you were exercising your right to free speech?

Hah, yeah, sure. Believe that when I see it. How the fuck is anyone ever going to prove this against someone, bearing in mind a prosecutor has to prove that you were getting your ass beat because you were exercising your right to free speech as opposed to getting your ass beat because you were wearing something the person found offensive?

[Image: th?id=OIP.n1uk7gryLBvlt0kG37e3pAHaF0&w=2...=5&pid=1.7]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Unmasking Antifa

Quote: (07-13-2018 07:22 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

[Image: th?id=OIP.n1uk7gryLBvlt0kG37e3pAHaF0&w=2...=5&pid=1.7]

Excuse me, but how did you find this photograph of me?

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Unmasking Antifa

Quote: (07-13-2018 07:22 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Wow, they're sending any cop who uses tear gas to prison for 15 years maximum, bearing in mind it doesn't matter whether you're operating "under color of law" or not, and all it takes is that you get your ass kicked by the police because you were exercising your right to free speech?

Click the link in the OP and read the next paragraph.

Unmasking Antifa

I want to know exactly who finds the SWP (look at the majority of the banners)? Does anyone know, and I don't want spurious accusations, but actual genuine links. I know Searchlight plays a role, but who funds them? Unite, UAF, Stand Up To Racism etc... all the HARD left groups must be getting their funding from somewhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...visit.html

Looking at the demographics of the people there will increase your sexism meter. All living in a public sector bubble, hence why they've all been allowed out of their jobs to do this demonstration (uni professors, trade union workers etc).

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Unmasking Antifa

This was one of the last legit criticisms of Trump, that he didn't care about his guys getting beat up in the street.

With Antifa out of the picture, it's going to make Trumpism and assorted right wing populism mainstream. Don't forget that the average normie has no clue about who is right wing, who is nazi, who is ethno-culturalist, they just go by "muh optics" and getting beat up always make you look like a loser.

Winning!

Unmasking Antifa

Quote: (07-13-2018 10:47 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I want to know exactly who finds the SWP (look at the majority of the banners)? Does anyone know, and I don't want spurious accusations, but actual genuine links. I know Searchlight plays a role, but who funds them? Unite, UAF, Stand Up To Racism etc... all the HARD left groups must be getting their funding from somewhere.

Looking at the demographics of the people there will increase your sexism meter. All living in a public sector bubble, hence why they've all been allowed out of their jobs to do this demonstration (uni professors, trade union workers etc).

We know that Antifa is funded by the same bunch who are supplying their far-left dogma in school, academia and Hollywood.

If they want to march around masked, then I don't care.

As soon as they attack people or destroy properties, then they need to be persecuted. The funny part is that the police in many countries have an uncanny ability to quickly find out the identity of a free Tommy Robinson protester/Trump supporter who throws an empty beer can, but they seemingly cannot find the Antifa mob who rampages through an entire city (being recorded on multiple CCTV cameras). 4Chan has unmasked more than the cops.

So I don't expect anything coming out of the same guys who are doing all of that.

Unmasking Antifa

Quote: (07-13-2018 10:47 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised if the groups, both far Left and Right were heavily infiltrated by secret services.