rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lamest Text You've Ever Sent?

Quote:Quote:

"goodnight my princess xoxo"

...In my beta days

don't judge me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Back in 2008ish when I was a teen I sent a facebook message a couple days after hitting on a chick at church (we were both into each other) about us falling in love....needless to say that got me blocked.

Women are just like that....send sappy messages and generally you will get labeled a creep. But sociopaths like Manson never have problems with women. A couple times I have commented about this phenomenon to women I will never see again and it's always denying that phenomenon would work on them.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Oh my this thread.......

Well i once told this girl "goodnight baby i hope you sleep as well as you make me feel, and you make me feel amazing with every word"

This was around 2008 so i was in the 8th grade

Quote:Donfitz007 Wrote:

Oh my this thread.......

Well i once told this girl "goodnight baby i hope you sleep as well as you make me feel, and you make me feel amazing with every word"

This was around 2008 so i was in the 8th grade

This is honestly the funnies thing I've read. But at least you were texting chicks even back in 8th grade. I was such a loser that's girl would never hand out their numbers.

Dug through my Facebook messages...

From my freshman year, sent at 3 am literally 5 min after I talked to this girl
"sarah! we talked by the elevators and im still a little messed up but i figured i would message you anyway cause you were cool enough to talk to me and my friend when we were trashed so i just figure whatever i will message you but anyway im headed to bed...peace ?"

Yeah...no response

A year ago I slipped up and sent this lame "well it sucks I have to do this but you're not investing enough time in this" paragraph-length break up text to this girl who was fading me out...went back a couple months later and read it and cringed so fucking hard, had to screenshot it so I would never repeat that mistake. It's never good to text out of emotion.

Basically all the messages I sent my ex-gf Hahaha

Here goes nothing:

Hey Assumpta. It's Charles. The one you met few days back on the road. Remember that handsome guy that commented on your beauty? Right. So I've called like three times now and no answer. I want us to meet up Tuesday evening so we can get to know ourselves better. If you're uninterested, disregard this text and I'll never bother you again. if you are interested reply me via text. I have a place in mind already. You wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.

Pretty messed up huh?

Here are some more scenarios and not texts

in 2013 i sent this girl i was in love with a 3 page text telling her why i was jealous and why i couldn't talk to her

in 2009 I would text this girl every day for a month using up her minutes to the point where she couldn't even contact her parents.

in 2012 in my infamous "The drought 3" i was so desperate for pussy that i would send women paragraphs as an opener on OKC, hot or not, and POF. i would then send them very insulting messages and block them if they didn't reply

Every valentine day from 2008-2014 i would spend $100-200 on candy and bears, go around campus or school, then hand them out to every woman and give bears out to the best looking women (very simp like)

in 2015 I used to be extremely jealous of a girl who would send me nudes on snap. I would tell her i love her and constantly give her attention including 1-2 paragraph good morning messages. I also drew her portrait of herself (actually very good portrait) and bought her some $200 shoes.........I did NOT have sex with her.......

Honestly im at the point in my life where every single "i love you", "good morning", or "i care about you" text is lame and pointless lol

Last week a tough Tinder conversation that ended with:

Sender: So where are your eyeballs from?
Girl: *Ghost*

"Where are your eyeballs from". Fuck me.

I guess I need to work on my text game.

Treat any relationship like you're Bill Murray in 'Ground Hog's Day'

In control of my density

"If you don't want to talk to me just fuckign tell me instead of blantly ignoring me" - Drunk me to a 9 that broke my heart for the first and last time.

My blog: Wolfsout

I'll tell y'all a funny story.

One of my good friends, about twelve years ago, was going on a first date. It was his first time he'd been out with a chick in years. We had both met her about two weeks previous on a night out. He really liked her, and was nervous as hell.

Two days before the date we're texting and I ask him how he's feeling. He said something to the effect of "Nervous as hell. About to put my head in the lion's den. I told her I'd like to get her drunk. Hope she took it as a joke! Yikes! Any last advice before d-day?"

Basically the text was sub-communicating how utterly terrified he was, and that he had made some off-colour joke he was now regretting.

What happened next? You guessed it, he didn't actually send that text to me - but accidentally to her. Her response: "Advice? Yeah, don't send the text to me!"

Ouch.

She abruptly cancelled the date, and he threw his phone against the wall, breaking it in two. I felt terrible for the fuckin' guy.

Moral of the story?

She eventually did go out with him and they've been married for 10 years.

Whenever I think about these scenarios, this scene always comes to mind:

Once this girl had a number of guys in her Facebook. I texted her to delete 30 of them, I actually sent her a list. Turned out some of them were cousins, other family, school friends. Things were going great until then. She deleted everyone in her Facebook and called me a lunatic, then ended things with me when I wouldn't delete family. Good times.