rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will having no friends/social circle negatively impact getting girls and relationship

Will having no friends/social circle negatively impact getting girls and relationship

So I moved out when I was 19 and am not really close to anyone from home and don't really speak to any of them anymore. Since then I have just been trying to grow my business and make some money so I can actually start enjoying my life. So since I moved out I haven't really been making any friends or creating a social circle. Another reason for this is I just genuinely don't really enjoy peoples company anymore and I much prefer to just game girls, have multiple girls I'm seeing and maybe have a LTR with a girl. But as far as having other friends and a social circle that just doesn't really interest me.

So will having no friends/social circle negatively affect the kind of girls I can get and will it negatively effect my LTR? I always felt like the thing girls are atracted to #1 most of all is looks and status and money come far after. I feel I'm already good looking so do you guys think the social circle thing would really bring me down?

are you pargan?

Pussy ain't for pussies...

No you're the only one that can affect you receiving an LTR relationship. When were sweeping the world we leave behind friends and family. Women normally like to comfort us by trying to fill in the gaps. There is no excuse only next-man-up.

Quote: (07-08-2018 05:40 PM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

No you're the only one that can affect you receiving an LTR relationship. When were sweeping the world we leave behind friends and family. Women normally like to comfort us by trying to fill in the gaps. There is no excuse only next-man-up.

Yeah I just need to stay in a positive mindset I guess and have more fun in the moment especially while traveling.