rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harald Baldr- Great travel videos

Hey! Just wanted to share this guys videos, discovered his videos on youtube and found out he was from the same country as me. I think he has great content, better than alot of other vloggers on youtube. Most of the videos are from SEA, but also some from Europe and South America. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKr68ZJ...oNdnS2hjhA

Interesting videos, but more adventure travel than game related. Were there some game related ones that you want to call to our attention?

It's probably a marketing strategy

I have never read that this travel section has to involve travel AND game? I thought these videos could be interesting for alot of members, many questions here are answered in his videos. I would say some videos involve gaming, but none videos are specific about it.

No, this is not a marketing strategy, might give him a few more views tho.

You both just happen to be from Norway

Holy shit, yes we both happen to be from Norway, it lives 5 million people here.. You really think posting a video on Roosh V will make it go viral?

Quote: (07-08-2018 11:45 AM)KingKrule Wrote:  

it lives 5 million people here..

Great command of the English language, how many rupees is he paying you?

Quote: (07-08-2018 12:02 PM)Henny Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2018 11:45 AM)KingKrule Wrote:  

it lives 5 million people here..

Great command of the English language, how many rupees is he paying you?

Same as what you make in Poland each month, 4000 zloty

I believe Harald Baldr may have been a member on here at some point. He seems like a cool guy who produces valuable content. I certainly know at least one highly repped member who is good buddies with Harald and speaks very highly of him.

I think it's a bit out of order to insinuate that he's paying people to spam this forum (with zero evidence). Anyone who has watched his videos can see he's authentic and just not that kind of guy.

I've watched this guy for a few years. I like to put some of his vids on the TV as background noise, particularly the one's he does on motorbikes in rural areas in SEA.

He was a member here. I remember him posting in a Romania thread.

Quote: (07-08-2018 01:29 PM)Riquelme Wrote:  

I believe Harald Baldr may have been a member on here at some point. He seems like a cool guy who produces valuable content. I certainly know at least one highly repped member who is good buddies with Harald and speaks very highly of him.

I think it's a bit out of order to insinuate that he's paying people to spam this forum (with zero evidence). Anyone who has watched his videos can see he's authentic and just not that kind of guy.

Cool down man, the poster is obviously a troll and is not affiliated with haraldbalder at all.

Check the Polish guys thread, the guy is a sock puppet

Quote:Quote:

I have been working with polish people for many years in my homecountry, mostly older generation, many are very angry and aggressive, like they hate everything and everyone, including themselves. Younger generation seems to be heavy drinkers, who loves to party and fight. I have seen so many polish guys starting fights for no reason. Like, when you talk to them out clubbing, if you say something wrong, dont be surprised if they get physical.

Looks? Big noses and early hairloss is what I could think of. Also, they wear fcking ugly clothes, everything is too big. I can see if someone is polish just by their clothes and nose.

Alltough, I see them as very "alive", they have high energy when they speak and uses body language alot.

Quote: (07-08-2018 02:55 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Is he still a member or did he get banned?

Quote: (07-08-2018 04:48 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Still a member, but was only active in 2015.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (07-08-2018 05:11 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2018 04:48 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Still a member, but was only active in 2015.

Cool, he should be invited to post here or maybe even write at ROK.

Quote: (07-08-2018 04:05 PM)Henny Wrote:  

Cool down man, the poster is obviously a troll and is not affiliated with haraldbalder at all.

Check the Polish guys thread, the guy is a sock puppet

Quote:Quote:

I have been working with polish people for many years in my homecountry, mostly older generation, many are very angry and aggressive, like they hate everything and everyone, including themselves. Younger generation seems to be heavy drinkers, who loves to party and fight. I have seen so many polish guys starting fights for no reason. Like, when you talk to them out clubbing, if you say something wrong, dont be surprised if they get physical.

Looks? Big noses and early hairloss is what I could think of. Also, they wear fcking ugly clothes, everything is too big. I can see if someone is polish just by their clothes and nose.

Alltough, I see them as very "alive", they have high energy when they speak and uses body language alot.
Op asked about our opinion on polish people, I gave him one, this was my experience. I truly dont understand whats your problem.

Harald Baldr is a good friend of mine and a genuine guy. We saw each other in Paris last month. I’m pretty sure he is not active on the forum anymore and it would be out of character for him to fake a post to drive his business. There are few friends that I can talk to that I really identify with (guys who get it) and Harald is one of them. It was a year or so after I met him that he even mentioned his youtube videos. It was a common friend that first told me about his channel and I was surprised he was making these videos. I’m hoping he makes it out to California soon and has an open invatation to stay with me.

That being said I’m not sure about OP, but he did speak of moving to Asia to play poker. Maybe he came across these in his research.

I followed this guy for some time before I realized he was a countryman. Definitely a great channel for travel info, but not so much for game specifically as someone mentioned. I particularly like his videos detailing his earlier travels (15-20 years back) which provide an insight into how many popular tourist destinations, especially in Asia, have changed for good and for bad.

At 1:07 he says; "Fuck, Americans are fat" And this was 17 years ago!!!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (07-08-2018 07:52 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

Harald Baldr is a good friend of mine and a genuine guy. We saw each other in Paris last month. I’m pretty sure he is not active on the forum anymore and it would be out of character for him to fake a post to drive his business. There are few friends that I can talk to that I really identify with (guys who get it) and Harald is one of them. It was a year or so after I met him that he even mentioned his youtube videos. It was a common friend that first told me about his channel and I was surprised he was making these videos. I’m hoping he makes it out to California soon and has an open invatation to stay with me.

That being said I’m not sure about OP, but he did speak of moving to Asia to play poker. Maybe he came across these in his research.
Any idea if he is gonna go back to Asia and make more videos? Yes, I found them while watching random vloggers in Thailand/Vietnam. I thought they was great and very different from the rest making travel videos in SEA, not all about nice beaches and sunshine.

One of my favorite travel vloggers, lots of red pill sentiment and awesome adventures. He had a whole series about motorbiking around Thailand that was great, I believe a lot of his content you now have to pay to see on his website.

Appart from being a good friend and a great and funny guy, Harald Baldr's videos are excellent and he deserves all the success in his work and life in general.

Quote: (07-08-2018 08:03 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

I followed this guy for some time before I realized he was a countryman. Definitely a great channel for travel info, but not so much for game specifically as someone mentioned. I particularly like his videos detailing his earlier travels (15-20 years back) which provide an insight into how many popular tourist destinations, especially in Asia, have changed for good and for bad.

At 1:07 he says; "Fuck, Americans are fat" And this was 17 years ago!!!

I don't even care if this guy is astroturfing, that's so cool. What a fuckin OG

Anyone subscribe to his podcast/know if it's any good? Thing with Patreon is I think you can never really preview the shit before buying

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (07-09-2018 08:43 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Anyone subscribe to his podcast/know if it's any good? Thing with Patreon is I think you can never really preview the shit before buying

I've been meaning to, but never got around to it.

If someone subscribes, let us know what you think.

I did for a period before. Truly valuable content, especially the episodes on Russia, Ukraine and the crazy travel stories.

His guy decided that Norway was too politically correct 15 years ago, and spent several years in Thailand working as a professor.

25$ is well worth it, if you go back and listen to his old stuff.

His older-ish videos were cool then he got a GF I guess and it became more like history channel stuff. But seems like a great dude.