rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You've Come A Long Way, Betas

Wow.

Taken from: http://dangerandplay.wordpress.com/2011/...rican-men/

When I see how she talks to him "John, towel my legs you idiot" I feel so many things. Anger, shame, embarassment.

When did it get this bad?

Did the pier literally just collapse under their weight? No surprise looking at her and some of her bridesmaids but also John. Really sad to say how John complies with her fattitude and towels her legs like he was her little puppet (does she drink a beer out of a can in that moment? what class). Even worse is that he just got married to her and her looks are gonna go further downhill (well, a bit at least, the hill is not too high in the first place...). Just tragic.

Oh god. This video really captures what's wrong with American women--and more importantly--men. Cringe-worthy.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm going to write a novel with these characters someday.

Quote:a betas tale Wrote:

The bride was not pleased.

With a shrill voice, she yelled "John, towel my legs you idiot!" while drinking out of a cheap beer can. Everyone laughed at John.

John, afraid of further embarrassment at having suggested to go on the now-collapsed pier dock in the first place, quickly rushed over to his newly wedded wife and began to pat down her legs with a dry towel.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I didn't fall in the mud, thank god," the bride reassured one of the bridesmaids. John gave off a weak smile to let everyone know he sympathized with his bride, but no one saw it because he was too busy inspecting the obese legs of his bride for any remaining water droplets.

Without missing a beat, in fear of further displeasing the women on that day, John began to dry off the legs of the other bridesmaids. When he got to the legs of the skinniest bridesmaid, he actually felt life between his legs - something he hadn't experienced with his bride for years now.

Having finished attending the needs of the women, John stood up to receive more verbal punishment from his angry wife. In a mocking tone, the wife berated her husband
, "John, you said you had 'complete confidence' right before it happened." While avoiding eye contact with his guests, John meekly replied, "No, no, I- I have confidence." Beads of sweat were visible across John's forehead.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It would be a depressing novel.

I like how she says she used her "core" to avoid falling completely. Would that be her donut core or her cheeseburger core?

Quote: (09-27-2011 11:55 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I like how she says she used her "core" to avoid falling completely. Would that be her donut core or her cheeseburger core?

Knowing the typical American fatty it's her too many sugary drinks at the club and greasy food afterwards core.

I have never seen a fatty at Longlos or any food store with healthy food in it.
They tend to congregate at McDonalds and other fast food courts.

Quote: (09-27-2011 12:07 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I have never seen a fatty at Longlos or any food store with healthy food in it.
They tend to congregate at McDonalds and other fast food courts.

That's why - even if you can barely afford it - everyone on this forum should do their shopping at high-end grocers stores.

Yeah it's a little more expensive, but the upper-tier places tend to attract a better caliber of woman and employ a higher grade of talent.

John's half a woman already. Just pay attention to his voice [Image: lol.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

This should be posted as forum headline saying "this is what happens when you don't learn game" and put a link to this video. It's a good way to slap someone when he thinks about quiting or inspiring a beta male to start learning

They'll be calling her the lake monster of Milwaukee in no time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: lol.gif]

God damn it, I keep hearing from chicks I need to 'work my core.' Chicks hear a buzzword, read an article in Us Weekly, and suddenly think they're the world's leading expert. How about you work on that god damn pancake ass and muffin top of yours and lay off the ice mocha lattes.

Quote: (09-27-2011 01:45 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]

God damn it, I keep hearing from chicks I need to 'work my core.' Chicks hear a buzzword, read an article in Us Weekly, and suddenly think they're the world's leading expert. How about you work on that god damn pancake ass and muffin top of yours and lay off the ice mocha lattes.

I like to drill a woman's "core".

Poor John is nothing more than a stepping stone in her life, starting by her stepping over him to get out of the lake. John deserves his fate. Fuck John. Someone has to work the used car lots.

Quote: (09-27-2011 01:21 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

This should be posted as forum headline saying "this is what happens when you don't learn game" and put a link to this video. It's a good way to slap someone when he thinks about quiting or inspiring a beta male to start learning

Also, that fat groom would be the loudest game denialist on Reddit and PUA Hate.

American men are getting the women they deserve.

Quote: (09-27-2011 05:22 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Also, that fat groom would be the loudest game denialist on Reddit and PUA Hate.

LOL and true dat. Nice term, "game denialist."

Quote: (09-27-2011 05:22 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

American men are getting the women they deserve.

By necessity, I'm often around no-game betas in semi-social settings. You should hear the revolting beta-programming that comes out of these cats' mouths when I spit even the most basic, vanilla game principles. They jump down my throat, calling my attitude "misogynist" or my behavior "predatory." Guys aren't just tolerant of American bitches, they're becoming down-right apologists for this bullshit. It's sickening.

I would have thrown my wife right back in the lake, with an attitude like that.
But John might need the whole bridal party's help to physically throw that whale in.

Quote: (09-28-2011 02:10 AM)K-man Wrote:  

But John might need the whole bridal party's help to physically throw that whale in.

You know what the worst part is? You just know that fat bitch "lost weight" for the wedding and still looked like that. She was even fatter before, and she'll go right back to her original fatness before the ink dries on the thank-you notes.

I actually think that fat chick holding a can of Old Milwaukee while her beta/omega fiance dries her legs has got to have a pretty decent personality. Her husband sounds like his testes have shriveled up a long time ago. I wouldn't marry her, but I would hang around them just to watch her say shit to him all the time. It's fun watching a beta guy getting shit on by a fat chick every now and then.

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:57 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

By necessity, I'm often around no-game betas in semi-social settings. You should hear the revolting beta-programming that comes out of these cats' mouths when I spit even the most basic, vanilla game principles. They jump down my throat, calling my attitude "misogynist" or my behavior "predatory." Guys aren't just tolerant of American bitches, they're becoming down-right apologists for this bullshit. It's sickening.
That is disgusting but a lot of those faggots try to play the "nice guy game" thinking it will help them catch a girl. They're to scared to come over to the dark side.

Lol at K man.

Quote: (09-28-2011 10:59 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

I actually think that fat chick holding a can of Old Milwaukee while her beta/omega fiance dries her legs has got to have a pretty decent personality. Her husband sounds like his testes have shriveled up a long time ago. I wouldn't marry her, but I would hang around them just to watch her say shit to him all the time. It's fun watching a beta guy getting shit on by a fat chick every now and then.
It is great. I see this almost daily. Guys comes in to pay for repairs and has to call the fat wife to see which card to use while she's screaming at him on the phone.
I pity the fool who mixes money with a woman. My one friend has to race to get to the atm on the day their paychecks get direct deposited to pull out some spending money before she spends it all while she texts and calls him nonstop bitching at him.
This has been my problem all along. At 42 I have never been engaged or married. Girls say "You're set in your ways" Yea Biotch! I am! If you think you're getting on my checkbook/credit cards you're fucking nuts and I never asked you shit anyway.
These convesations are best avoided until her pussy is used up.

Anyway, DON'T EVER, EVER MIX MONEY,UTILITIES,CELL PLANS,MORTGAGE WITH A WOMAN! You will get fucked!

Quote: (09-28-2011 02:17 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 02:10 AM)K-man Wrote:  

You know what the worst part is? You just know that fat bitch "lost weight" for the wedding and still looked like that. She was even fatter before, and she'll go right back to her original fatness before the ink dries on the thank-you notes.

Imagine what she'll look like in 5 years

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:57 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I read the comments at an all-guy forum, and the comments were overwhelmingly approving of the woman, who "had a good sense of humor" about falling down, and was "low maintenance," because she drinks shitty beer.

Having/understanding game puts you in another country, making it impossible to talk to most other American men.

Quote: (09-28-2011 11:51 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Anyway, DON'T EVER, EVER MIX MONEY,UTILITIES,CELL PLANS,MORTGAGE WITH A WOMAN! You will get fucked!

Wise words and straight truth.

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:13 PM)El Rey Wrote:  

For you younger guys here, take note. Learn from some of veteran gamers that have graduated from the school of hard knocks. Every item you share w/ a woman is another tentacle she can wrap around you. Bitches know their crazy. And because of this heightened sense of insanity they hide that shit for as long as it takes. Then one day that bitch goes off in some satanic tantrum and you're like WTF?

And no, you won't bail that easy. From experience:

1. Threatened suicide by eating a bunch of pain scripts. Stood in her panties in front of my truck in a rainstorm, not letting me leave. That actually was mad sexy and made for a great fuck. But no, I ended up staying.

2. Threatened to call the cops twice for DV. I never touched her.

3. Actually called the cops for DV. Didn't get arrested. Had her put in jail later so I could leave.

4. Run around the house slashing her wrists. When that didn't work she slashed my bags and threw my shit all over the house so I couldn't leave.

All these are separate women. Lol. And when you actually do get to leave say goodbye to yo credit. You're fucked.

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:25 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:13 PM)El Rey Wrote:  

For you younger guys here, take note. Learn from some of veteran gamers that have graduated from the school of hard knocks. Every item you share w/ a woman is another tentacle she can wrap around you. Bitches know their crazy. And because of this heightened sense of insanity they hide that shit for as long as it takes. Then one day that bitch goes off in some satanic tantrum and you're like WTF?

And no, you won't bail that easy. From experience:

1. Threatened suicide by eating a bunch of pain scripts. Stood in her panties in front of my truck in a rainstorm, not letting me leave. That actually was mad sexy and made for a great fuck. But no, I ended up staying.

2. Threatened to call the cops twice for DV. I never touched her.

3. Actually called the cops for DV. Didn't get arrested. Had her put in jail later so I could leave.

4. Run around the house slashing her wrists. When that didn't work she slashed my bags and threw my shit all over the house so I couldn't leave.

All these are separate women. Lol. And when you actually do get to leave say goodbye to yo credit. You're fucked.
Oh, I forgot the best part.

Wait until the figure out that you roll that way. Best to kinda let bits and pieces of that slip out little by little.

My daughters mother was insane when she stayed at MY house. She couldn't take it and tried every trick to get me to buy one with her or rent one? Really? just to get her name on any piece of paper.

You will find out real quick how she really feels about you on this topic.
[attachment=3237]