rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder: girls stop answering after saying yes for a date

Hi all

I'm a 25 yo European in Mexico city.
If I use a boost I get many matches and I'm relatively good at text game.

However, most of the girls simply stop answering after they accept my proposition to see each other.
I usually ask them after 5-10 messages, on the first day.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Any advices ?

Having plans and obligations make most modern day women anxious. It's not their nature. Especially in a world of ADHD and having access to anything we want very rapidly.

If you meet a girl online, ask her to come meet you in a few hours. This will increase your success rate and lower your flake rates. If they say they can't and ask if you can do it on Saturday, say "I don't know, write me on Saturday and see what's up." Stop making future plans unless certain circumstances call for it.

Women feel hemmed in nowadays just having to use one side of the street or sidewalk or having to obey traffic signals. It is like any slight commitment is a blow to their freedom and they spazz out.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-05-2018 03:53 PM)shakra Wrote:  

Hi all

I'm a 25 yo European in Mexico city.
If I use a boost I get many matches and I'm relatively good at text game.

However, most of the girls simply stop answering after they accept my proposition to see each other.
I usually ask them after 5-10 messages, on the first day.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Any advices ?

Get them off tinder and onto WhatsApp.
Test how high their actual interest is or if they are just attention whoring. They will chat with 20 guys on Tinder at the same time but wont give their Whatsapp to 20.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (07-05-2018 04:59 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Get them off tinder and onto WhatsApp.
Test how high their actual interest is or if they are just attention whoring. They will chat with 20 guys on Tinder at the same time but wont give their Whatsapp to 20.

Absolutely this. Moving from Tinder to text or WhatsApp makes you a more real person in her eyes, not a picture in the attention app but someone on par with real people she communicates with via communication apps.

Read the Mexico threads on why you should never rely, or even waste time, on Tinder in Mexico City.

I find it's helpful to keep the plans vague at first and worry about logistics and whatnot later. Don't say "do you want to go do x and y at this place and time?", say "do you want to go do x sometime?" then grab their number and set up the logistics as you go. If you try to make concrete plans upfront most women will get scared off.

I also have found that it's best to change the subject immediately after they agree to something. If you ask them out, then continually press them, it can blow out for the same reasons. Always keep it light and make it seem like you're a bit aloof.

You are not experiencing a Tinder problem but a Ciudad de México problem. Get off of Tinder and out on the streets.

Maybe it depends on the location, but I feel like here in NYC proposing a date up after a few (3-5) text exchanges is a good way to weed out the timewasters.

And for the record, I've used Tinder in Mexico City with mixed results. The first time I went I had quite a few girls that wanted to meet (one was a bang). A year later during my second visit Tinder didn't do much good (although I did get a Bumble date, go figure).

Had this experience while in Mexico City earlier this year. Got a lot of matches but most were a waste of time. First month I kept trying to set up dates and getting bullshit excuses right and left when I tried to set up actual dates, like a girl telling me she got in a car accident 2 hours ago, with pic of broken leg, or like 5 different girls telling me their friends ended up at the hospital, etc. Once I just accepted that strategy sucks, embraced randomness, and switched to trying to hang out that day or the next with Tinder girls, I had more success and got some bangs from it. Even had a random girl just come to my place without ever meeting her. I told her I was getting her an uber to my place and she was down (costs me like $5 usd). I started doing stuff like Salsa classes and other social activities, wouldn't schedule anything, and would meet up with girls if they happened to be down to chill

Agree with what other's have said. I don't like to waste much time in the app. I try to get whatsapp after a short conversation then try to meet up with her from Whatsapp. I don't do this every time but I don't think it hurts to be lazy and tell a girl you are ubering her to your place after you make a plan to grab drinks, see what her reaction is, if she she thinks it's shady, just laugh and say you're having the uber pick you up after her, etc.

It's definitely a Mexico City problem more than anything. Huge place with tons of options and things to do, which leads to the flakiness. I definitely flaked on a few girls while there, just because I didn't feel like dealing with traffic or they lived in a neighborhood far enough where it's a pain in the ass to meet up regularly. I had more success doing night game or going to meetups where I didn't have to deal with the biggest obstacle, which is getting the girl physically in your presence

Stop online gaming that may help with your problem.

Quote: (07-09-2018 07:31 PM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

Stop online gaming that may help with your problem.

Could help with a lot of problems.

I don't understand but tinder works for me like gold in Mexico city, fair enough a lot of matches are a waste of time but I have a very nice relationship because of it. Apart from tinder go nightgaming, there will always be a gringo hunter at the club or bar who wants to f-ck you. But the best way? Social circle. It's easy to make friends here with Mexicans, I don't see the problem with Mexico city - only with daygame which the city is not a good place for.

I usually try and go from Tinder to whatsapp within like 3 messages, a lot of girls won't check tinder very often, unlike whatsapp that they check every 10 seconds.