rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Field Report: Slept with an older hippie/yoga chick....

Normally, I'd post this on the "I just had sex thread" but it would be helpful to get some feedback all in one thread.

Last night, I met an older mother who claimed to be "christian" for a second date (kiss on first date) at her house. During the day before meeting, she sent pictures of her in loungewear and she kept saying how she couldn't wait to cuddle. While I was on my way, she asked that I picked up a bottle of wine - all this told me sex was a HUGE possibility and very likely.

So her house was not very clean, and she appeared to have borderline hoarding disorder. Finally, we get to her bedroom and she made me wait outside the room so she could tidy up. I finally walked in, and the room was STILL pretty messy, with clothes everywhere and a bunch of wine glasses on her nightstand and supplements everywhere. It was dark and she insisted the lights stay off so I couldn't see exactly what was everywhere.

Fast forward to about 20 mins later, I went into the bathroom to wash up and looked to toss the used condom. In the wastebasket, I see SEVERAL bloody used condoms. I was grossed out like never before. I didn't mention this to her at all and acted like nothing happened.

Now, I have to say, we have great chemistry and I'm attracted to her. The sex was decent and I'd normally add her to the rotation, no questions asked. But she didn't even bother to clean out her bloody used condoms??? I've never been that grossed out before, probably because the girls I usually sleep with are usually on the goodie goodie side.

What would the seasoned players of RooshVForum do in this situation? Should I just cut her out despite the positive sexual chemistry? Or should I take her poor hygiene and hoarding issues as a red flag??

What are you looking for?

Or for you English majors:
"For what are you looking?"

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (07-05-2018 03:30 PM)heavy Wrote:  

What are you looking for?

Or for you English majors:
"For what are you looking?"

I'm looking for a no-strings, temporary sexual relationship, which I think she is down for the time being. But I also don't want to be thinking with my penis too much and I would like for a fellow RooshVForum guy to tell me if these are classic signs of something bad. I haven't had an experience like this before.

What RVF members would do depends on the age and sexual market value of the RVF members - any sane man under 45, who is not socially weird, autistic or obese - who has his barest shit together - that man would tell you to ditch this slag as soon as possible. You are younger than her? She is not only a slob, but a filthy whore who leaves behind bloody condoms of other men for you to see - likely fresh before you.

That experience is called dumpster diving - and unless you are a 5"2 obese super-ugly socially retarded newbie, then there is only one way to go about this.

Her used condoms in the trash as a red flag? Nah how the hell would that be any sign that this chick is trash. Or a professional. I don't know, take her to the finest restaraunt in town and blow a few hundred bucks on her if you're really not sure.

A one-off request for a bottle of wine wouldn't normally be a red flag in itself, but combined with other tell-tale signs (the glasses on the bedside table and general mess) it strongly suggests a possible alcohol problem. I've known women like this before, and they are always more trouble than they're worth.

Have you met her at all before or since these two dates? Anything else in her general demeanour that could cause you concern?

Personally, I'd eject without further involvement. There are plenty more Earth Mother type women of a certain vintage out there who'll drain your spuds without the gross factor or potential alcoholic dramas.

And, sorry, but I have to ask - when you say bloody condoms, did you mean this literally?

Men are not creepy. Do you know what’s creepy? Spiders, because we don’t know how they move.

Quote: (07-05-2018 05:55 PM)Al OPeesha Wrote:  

Have you met her at all before or since these two dates? Anything else in her general demeanour that could cause you concern?

And, sorry, but I have to ask - when you say bloody condoms, did you mean this literally?

This was my second date with her and the bottle of wine or sex didn't bother me at all. The red flags were bloody condoms, the messy house, unwashed dishes everywhere, no food really in her fridge (and she's a single mother), she had to look for utensils - very sad.

And yes, there was probably 4-5 condoms with blood on it in her bathroom trashcan. Made me wanna throw up. Even if these were old condoms, that means she doesn't take out her trash regularly. If they were new condoms, that means she's literally having sex with possibly different guys every night lol. There is no benefit of the doubt here.

What makes me torn is that we are pretty compatible sexually. But I'm not sure if I'm playing with fire here, as females I usually have sex with are a LOT more well adjusted (clean, young professionals, etc), which whom I'm not always sexually compatible with.

Quote: (07-05-2018 06:05 PM)articulatecool Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2018 05:55 PM)Al OPeesha Wrote:  

This was my second date with her and the bottle of wine or sex didn't bother me at all. The red flags were bloody condoms, the messy house, unwashed dishes everywhere, no food really in her fridge (and she's a single mother), she had to look for utensils - very sad.

And yes, there was probably 4-5 condoms with blood on it in her bathroom trashcan. Made me wanna throw up. Even if these were old condoms, that means she doesn't take out her trash regularly. If they were new condoms, that means she's literally having sex with possibly different guys every night lol. There is no benefit of the doubt here.

What makes me torn is that we are pretty compatible sexually. But I'm not sure if I'm playing with fire here, as females I usually have sex with are a LOT more well adjusted (clean, young professionals, etc), which whom I'm not always sexually compatible with.

I'll play devils advocate here and say the bloody condoms are not that big of a deal. She was most likely fucked recently on her period. If shes an older hippie chick, then she doesn't care if she's on her period or not.

But I don't know why you are surprised with the realization that some other guy was recently porking some girl you're not in a relationship with, or had even had sex with? Especially an older women. She probably has other dudes, and you should follow her cue and have other girls.

If you're compatible sexually then who cares how often she takes out the trash or washes her dishes. Those are red flags for LTR/Marriage, not for a fuckbuddy. And if she's an older christian/hippie/yoga girl then milk it for all its worth, ask for threesomes or holistic tantric massages (as long as she doesn't stick something up your yingyam or what ever it's called)

OP - Yeah, wine in itself wouldn't be a concern, but the mess and lack of food with this gets me thinking drink problem.

There are definitely women like her out there who you would be equally compatible with sexually who are cleaner and have more self-respect. I have to admit, I've more experience dealing with drunks...

Men are not creepy. Do you know what’s creepy? Spiders, because we don’t know how they move.

Quote: (07-05-2018 03:26 PM)articulatecool Wrote:  

I went into the bathroom to wash up and looked to toss the used condom. In the wastebasket, I see SEVERAL bloody used condoms.

Oh man, that would be way to much for me to cope with. Fucking gross.

Must be a real slut if half a dozen bloody fucks isn't on the radar to clean up from you, she must be hell of a slut.

And unhygienic.

Get the bang and move on. The chick needs to clean her room.

There should have been obvious signs before even going to her apartment - anything you recollect?

No thanks. I'd keep looking.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I'll summarize OP's post for those who don't want to suffer through it.

"Hey guys. I slept with a girl who displayed about 400 red flags. Do you think I should keep banging her?'

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-06-2018 12:29 AM)Suits Wrote:  

"Hey guys. I slept with a girl who displayed about 400 red flags. Do you think I should keep banging her?'

Should he keep banging her? Fuck Yeah! Maybe just invite her over to his place next time.

Should he buy a ring and propose... Fuck No! Run this baby until the wheels fall off.

Where the hell's that Clint Eastwood gif?

This does not deserve it's own thread.

She sounds like a false-rape-accusation/stalking/acid-attack random number generator just waiting to be turned on (no pun intended).

RUN!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-05-2018 11:29 PM)Brahman Wrote:  

There should have been obvious signs before even going to her apartment - anything you recollect?

We met on Bumble so we've only seen each other twice - sex on the 2nd date. Probably the huge red flag was the very messy divorce and the custody battle with her ex-husband. She played it off really well, which allowed me sympathize with her (she never talked shit about her ex-husband, and was extremely positive about the whole situation). She mentioned the new wife of her ex-husband hating her guts, but now I think I can see why. She doesn't seem to a good mother if she can't even find utensils at her place. Very sad.

I laughed when reading this, so thanks. But I posted this thread to see if anyone else had an experience like mine. Also, it was pretty interesting to get an unpopular view, such as @dodgy's:

Quote:Quote:

I'll play devils advocate here and say the bloody condoms are not that big of a deal. She was most likely fucked recently on her period. If shes an older hippie chick, then she doesn't care if she's on her period or not.

But I don't know why you are surprised with the realization that some other guy was recently porking some girl you're not in a relationship with, or had even had sex with? Especially an older women. She probably has other dudes, and you should follow her cue and have other girls.

If you're compatible sexually then who cares how often she takes out the trash or washes her dishes. Those are red flags for LTR/Marriage, not for a fuckbuddy. And if she's an older christian/hippie/yoga girl then milk it for all its worth, ask for threesomes or holistic tantric massages (as long as she doesn't stick something up your yingyam or what ever it's called)

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:27 AM)articulatecool Wrote:  

We met on Bumble so we've only seen each other twice - sex on the 2nd date. Probably the huge red flag was the very messy divorce and the custody battle with her ex-husband. She played it off really well, which allowed me sympathize with her (she never talked shit about her ex-husband, and was extremely positive about the whole situation). She mentioned the new wife of her ex-husband hating her guts, but now I think I can see why. She doesn't seem to a good mother if she can't even find utensils at her place. Very sad.

Keep on banging her. But don't come back here when she cuts off your dick in 14 months because you thought it would be fine to "pursue that sexual chemistry" while disregarding the scores of red flags.

Also - sex on the second date? Who does she think she is? That in itself is already a red flag to me.

Another point - date? Older women are worth a few words at a bar and then a bounce to her place or yours.

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:30 AM)articulatecool Wrote:  

I laughed when reading this, so thanks. But I posted this thread to see if anyone else had an experience like mine. Also, it was pretty interesting to get an unpopular view, such as @dodgy's:

I'm glad you appreciated it. I think it's fair to say that my summary answers your question.

If a girl who displays a ton of red flags is not an issue for you, then bang on.

But I think most guys here would say that a girl like her is smart to avoid or that you'd want to avoid letting her know your full name or address if possible.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:38 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:27 AM)articulatecool Wrote:  

Keep on banging her. But don't come back here when she cuts off your dick in 14 months because you thought it would be fine to "pursue that sexual chemistry" while disregarding the scores of red flags.

Also - sex on the second date? Who does she think she is? That in itself is already a red flag to me.

Another point - date? Older women are worth a few words at a bar and then a bounce to her place or yours.

Message received, brother. I say dates, but it was just visits to her house. I bought nothing except the bottle of wine for the 2nd date. We almost had sex on the first date, except her son was sleeping in the room and it was really late. This woman is surely riding the dick carousel, I just didn't think "Christian" girls would do that.

Would you guys tell her how gross it was to see the condoms, just as like a favor to her? Sure, it isn't exactly an "alpha" thing to do, but she's actually a cool person, maybe I should give her some advice for future dating.

My troll detector is fucking blaring.

Older woman, single mom, alternative chick, bloody condoms, 2nd date bang, son in the next room, giving HER dating advice. Fucking what? Say it ain't so, please be a troll.

Text gender analysis

Genre: Informal
Female = 575
Male = 592
Difference = 17; 50.72%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:45 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

My troll detector is fucking blaring.

Older woman, single mom, alternative chick, bloody condoms, 2nd date bang, son in the next room, giving HER dating advice. Fucking what? Say it ain't so, please be a troll.

Text gender analysis

Genre: Informal
Female = 575
Male = 592
Difference = 17; 50.72%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Now I'm wishing I took a pic of the trashcan, but I told myself I don't want a damn pic of bloody condoms in my camera roll.