rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something have happened with women the past .. well, 6 years maybe

Anyone else noticed this? Im talking about western women.

They are WAY "bitchier" than before, and noticeable more difficult to game and pick up. Its like they are constantly pumped with validation (due to social media) so they just do not crave it the same way in real life no more, and when u devalidate them with classic game stuff, they just dont react the same way, they dont care about it.

Ive also noticed that back in maybe 2008, I saw ALOT of very average looking random Joe Blows with decent looking cute slim chicks, but that has changed, these days you even see great looking "alpha guys" with fucking fat women, and the slim chicks all go to a very tiny percent of men.

I do not know what it is, but something has changed with game the last couple years, Its just way more difficult now.

Thats just my experience, maybe Its completely false, but thats how I see It.

Thoughts?

Seems about the same to me. In fact things have gotten easier as I've gotten older and improved myself.

And I rarely see "alpha" guys with fatties, I would question why your calling them alpha. .. .maybe your not in tune with what alpha is.

From your other post, maybe they are being more bitchy to you because you havent kept up and are stagnating? Social media was big before 2008, this shit isn't new anymore. In fact, your competition has declined as more guys are beta bitches.

Quote: (07-03-2018 04:20 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Seems about the same to me. In fact things have gotten easier as I've gotten older and improved myself.

And I rarely see "alpha" guys with fatties, I would question why your calling them alpha. .. .maybe your not in tune with what alpha is.

From your other post, maybe they are being more bitchy to you because you havent kept up and are stagnating? Social media was big before 2008, this shit isn't new anymore. In fact, your competition has declined as more guys are beta bitches.

Yea u might be correct about that, Im not sure, I have a gut feeling social media/online dating like tinder have screwed things up a little tho.

That, or my game is just fucking shit nowadays, but other guys with pretty decent game have noticed the same thing they say.

Maybe Im wrong.

How old are you now, by the way? As things have gotten easier you say?

32. Social media was huge before 2008, it was just different platforms. Women were super bitchy about shit like myspace and stuff. So while I wouldn't say they aren't bitchy, but they aren't MORE bitchy, at least not to me.

Ok good, maybe Im just in a depressive rut then, well I probably am.

Yeah sounds like you need to meditate on a path to get your life back on track. Your still young, you just have to stay positive and focused.

Yeah I need to figure out what my purpose is, something to do and put my focus on, at the moment Im all over the place, feather in the wind making me very fragile.

Drink water, stay away from soy, and lift. That is all.

Personally they've gotten nicer. Competition is so shit they treat real men much better.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List