rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date/hangout/etc ideas that are edgy or "breaking the rules"

I know this probably isn't a new idea but I've realized a lot of my most memorable (nightlife, 1st date, or "insta-date") experiences with girls involved something (sometimes only a very small thing) that was somehow "breaking the rules" or similar. I am not interested in any judgement or discussion about what may or may not be illegal in certain areas.

I've seen how doing something or even just talking about doing something like this can instantly change an experience from boring/predictable/bitch shield up/etc .....to...... fun/exciting/etc, where the girl's regular/predictable routine is broken and she is ready to say yes and go along with whatever you say.

I'm looking for more ideas... I am most interested in hearing things that can be proposed or planned as something like a "date with a bit of risk/edge"...

I've come up with a few and one off these has kind of become my "go-to" but if anyone wants to list off any ideas or experiences, that would be much appreciated!

-walking past a no trespassing sign to make out or drink on the beach
-sneaking into hot tub or pool when the gate was locked
-sneaking into the vip area or closed off area in a bar/venue/concert
-exploring abandoned buildings or construction sites
-getting onto the roof of a building
-driving fast in a car or motorcycle
-skinny-dipping
-stealing flowers/etc from people's yards
-sneaking into empty open classroom on campus even if you don't belong there
-tell a girl to go to bathroom/dressing room first & follow her
-crashing a party
-cemetery at night
-stealing/sneaking food or drink, or challenging a girl to steal a drink etc from someone
-drinking out of a flask/soda bottle with alcohol
-smoking in an unauthorized area / etc
-trying to talk your way together past security/cops/etc
-sex in public or visible location

Now I am also interested in other smaller or subtle things, ideas, and propositions that are probably not illegal, but still "breaking the rules" in the girl's mind, ie doing something against the norms, that she thinks she shouldn't be doing.

-roleplaying to pretend / plan a burglary or other crime
-talking about taboo/off limits/oddball subjects (of course political or religious to be avoided or calibrated carefully)
-people watching and going overboard with how you describe other people or what they are upto
-telling a girl that she should quit her job, drop out etc to do something crazy
-any kind of shared secret
-her dating someone much older or discussing it
-cheating on boyfriend or similar and how bad it is
-talking about rough sex or bdsm/related subjects

Dine and dash (Wouldn't recommend but I've done it)
Bang in a church/church parking lot
Bang in her Parents bed
Breaking driving laws. Speed, fast turns and fast u turns.
Ghost ride the whip

Just about anything spontaneous and immediately act on it.

Just don't overdo the talking, I have about 100+ true stories of thug shit but do not lead with it (nothing bad first meeting) and ration it (ie a real crazy story on occasion but once you know her a bit or already banged, at first just funny party stories and fuckups.)

It helps if you have a fucked up (but female friendly, ie no gore rape etc obvious) sense of humor and genuinely bend the rules regularly.

Example of something that had a girl giggling today:
We're talking about drinking, I said something like "yo I stay up drinking, I be stepping around bodies like "what's good motherfucker" still hitting shots" while walking like a gorilla with my big ass arms fully extended. (Yeah it doesn't read funny.)

I like the dates, some shit I like: public bangs (single public restroom, park, car in parking lot) steal something (pretend to steal for legal reasons a bottle, candy bar, etc) show her big piles of cash, bully people who disrespect (but only if provoked badly,) rough sex, openly flirt with other girls, ghost for a week (LTR) show up completely wasted to piss her off/make cry etc etc

-Go to the ghetto and find something to do there
-Spraypainting shit
-Get on a roof
-Abandoned buildings
-Shooting guns actually, women actually like it believe it or not
-Smoking dope in the park
-Public drinking/ drinking on a stoop
-Playing the penis game
-role playing/ speaking in accents to other people, etc
-Shooting firearms into the air like they do in the middle east (I don't condone it, it is dangerous)
-Fireworks
-Making paper airplanes, throwing them from a high place, on fire. Again, don't recommend.
-Raves + party favors. Also, underground warehouse raves.
-Bohemian shit, hanging out with artists, artist house parties, art exhibitions, etc.
-Going on a hike, doing mushrooms, LSD or smoking pot.
-Going to a street racing meet, watching it, or participating in it. Just be prepared for the massive male thirst.
-Stealing things from the store as someone said (don't condone it)
-Yelling at people or roasting people as they walk by (it's actually quite fun).
-Nude beach, nudist community, nudist resort.
-Anarchist squat
-My friends were punk musicians, we used to take girls to the studio where they practiced. Smoked cigarettes, drank 40's, and listened to them rehearsing.
-Underground hip/hop concert--These can be really fun, alcohol flows freely, everyone is supernice. Great vibes.
-roots music/ americana music/ folk music jam sessions- Can be hard to find, but it's just really cool to hear all these musicians being spontaneous, and telling war stories.
-Biker bars/ other sketchy bars-They're fun places, you guess who's selling meth, who's done time, who's fucking who, etc.
-Going into tunnels under universities/ large building complexes.

And the OG edgy date: strip club. She's gonna get excited real quick, and she's gonna enjoy every minute of the attention she gets from the strippers in the strip club. Also a gangster way for you to improve your status with strippers.

If you're in Germany or some other liberated country, you can take her to one of those massive brothels and drink beer there.

coke and molly of my cock?

Quote: (01-11-2019 02:20 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

-Go to the ghetto and find something to do there
-Spraypainting shit
-Get on a roof
-Abandoned buildings
-Shooting guns actually, women actually like it believe it or not
-Smoking dope in the park
-Public drinking/ drinking on a stoop
-Playing the penis game
-role playing/ speaking in accents to other people, etc
-Shooting firearms into the air like they do in the middle east (I don't condone it, it is dangerous)
-Fireworks
-Making paper airplanes, throwing them from a high place, on fire. Again, don't recommend.
-Raves + party favors. Also, underground warehouse raves.
-Bohemian shit, hanging out with artists, artist house parties, art exhibitions, etc.
-Going on a hike, doing mushrooms, LSD or smoking pot.
-Going to a street racing meet, watching it, or participating in it. Just be prepared for the massive male thirst.
-Stealing things from the store as someone said (don't condone it)
-Yelling at people or roasting people as they walk by (it's actually quite fun).
-Nude beach, nudist community, nudist resort.
-Anarchist squat
-My friends were punk musicians, we used to take girls to the studio where they practiced. Smoked cigarettes, drank 40's, and listened to them rehearsing.
-Underground hip/hop concert--These can be really fun, alcohol flows freely, everyone is supernice. Great vibes.
-roots music/ americana music/ folk music jam sessions- Can be hard to find, but it's just really cool to hear all these musicians being spontaneous, and telling war stories.
-Biker bars/ other sketchy bars-They're fun places, you guess who's selling meth, who's done time, who's fucking who, etc.
-Going into tunnels under universities/ large building complexes.

And the OG edgy date: strip club. She's gonna get excited real quick, and she's gonna enjoy every minute of the attention she gets from the strippers in the strip club. Also a gangster way for you to improve your status with strippers.

If you're in Germany or some other liberated country, you can take her to one of those massive brothels and drink beer there.

Good shit man hahaha

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Quote: (07-01-2018 04:46 PM)dirty_old Wrote:  

I know this probably isn't a new idea but I've realized a lot of my most memorable (nightlife, 1st date, or "insta-date") experiences with girls involved something (sometimes only a very small thing) that was somehow "breaking the rules" or similar. I am not interested in any judgement or discussion about what may or may not be illegal in certain areas.

I've seen how doing something or even just talking about doing something like this can instantly change an experience from boring/predictable/bitch shield up/etc .....to...... fun/exciting/etc, where the girl's regular/predictable routine is broken and she is ready to say yes and go along with whatever you say.

I'm looking for more ideas... I am most interested in hearing things that can be proposed or planned as something like a "date with a bit of risk/edge"...

I've come up with a few and one off these has kind of become my "go-to" but if anyone wants to list off any ideas or experiences, that would be much appreciated!

-skinny-dipping
-crashing a party
-cemetery at night
-stealing/sneaking food or drink, or challenging a girl to steal a drink etc from someone

Now I am also interested in other smaller or subtle things, ideas, and propositions that are probably not illegal, but still "breaking the rules" in the girl's mind, ie doing something against the norms, that she thinks she shouldn't be doing.

-talking about taboo/off limits/oddball subjects (of course political or religious to be avoided or calibrated carefully)
-people watching and going overboard with how you describe other people or what they are upto
-telling a girl that she should quit her job, drop out etc to do something crazy

Personally, I've always taken girls to my local international airport, and I will actually drive about 100 feet from the road which is labeled "No Trespassing", and a security guard drives around every 30 minutes. Turn all your lights off, and I find it instills a sense of danger and excitement in the girl that is with me. From there, you also have thoughts swirling of travel (plenty of talking points), along with sights of planes taking off and stars if the skies are clear (perfect chance for you to tell her to come sit on your lap to see which star you're pointing at). All topics here are usually things females absolutely love. I also find all of this really helpful in setting the mood, and can easily be escalated to sex in the car or back at your place. Even better, the date is completely free on your end.

Quote: (01-12-2019 12:55 AM)DutenHousen Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2018 04:46 PM)dirty_old Wrote:  

-skinny-dipping
-crashing a party
-cemetery at night

Personally, I've always taken girls to my local international airport, and I will actually drive about 100 feet from the road which is labeled "No Trespassing", and a security guard drives around every 30 minutes. Turn all your lights off, and I find it instills a sense of danger and excitement in the girl that is with me. From there, you also have thoughts swirling of travel (plenty of talking points), along with sights of planes taking off and stars if the skies are clear (perfect chance for you to tell her to come sit on your lap to see which star you're pointing at). All topics here are usually things females absolutely love. I also find all of this really helpful in setting the mood, and can easily be escalated to sex in the car or back at your place. Even better, the date is completely free on your end.

This is a really dope idea. Props to you man. I'll be using this one in the future. Something I never would have thought of otherwise.