rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TLC's Day Game Approach Thread

This thread is going to be a journal of my day game approach. I'm a 24 year old male living in Houston, TX.

The purpose of this thread will be:

1) To give me motivation to keep going.

2) Receiving feedback from members of this forum who will hopefully be noticing the patterns if I'm doing anything wrong, also giving me new ideas about where to game.

3)Give inspirations to noobies as they track my progress and see me improve.

I'm mostly running off the day bang model, which is elderly chat + GALNUC. Mostly doing coffee shops, grocery stores, if any Houstonians want to give me recommendations I'm always down to try new places.

Here's goes nothing:

Approach 1: (Wednesday)Asked a girl at a coffee shop about her book, she was a law student studying for the BAR.. Rambled, she asked tons of personal question and kept the conversation going. She got my number and texted me. Good start. Texted her Friday, and receiving somewhat slow responses.

Approach 2SadThursday) Grocery store, asked a girl about apple cider vinegar or some shit she was looking at, moved to elderly chat, girl was a solid 8. Funnily enough, an actual old lady joined in our elderly chat for a few minutes. She was asking personal questions and giving really postive body language, so I started running GALNUC. The girl was hispanic, so instead of asking her if she was half German, I asked her in she was half Columbian, which to my surprise she was. Asked for her number but she declined because she was moving in a month for school and didn't want to get involved with anyone before then. I don't think she was lying because she had established this early in the conversation, oh well.

If you are really serious about this, then don't be another guy on this forum rambling on about random conversations with strangers and what you think you did wrong and following some sort of game model. That stuff doesn't last. Be something more than that.

Go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy you 3 4ftx8ft foam insulation board. Screw them in your wall.

Now buy your a wallpaper mural of a map or whatever you want and attach it to the foam boards against your wall.

https://www.allposters.com/-sp/Contempor...66581_.htm

https://www.allposters.com/-sp/Red-Brick...gID=103088

https://www.allposters.com/-sp/2015-Neut...68770_.htm

Now your game begins. Your life worth living begins.

Every time you go out, you should be thinking about your wall. On the wall, you want to fill it up with 4x6 photos of amazing memories that you have made with beautiful women and also your best friends. If it's a memory worth remembering, take a photo, and tac it to the wall.

I don't have a journal. I don't know how many women I have fucked or phone numbers I have gotten. But I guarantee you when someone walks into my house and stares at my wall, they know that they are in the presence of a man who has lived one hell of a life. My wall is full of naked women, orgies, threesomes, vacations,foam parties, cabins, beaches, trains, forum members I consider my friends, birthday parties, 57 countries and 2 wars. I even have a photo of three women sucking my dick at one time and me banging a broad in the club while rolling on molly and everyone watching us. I guess I have over 350 photos now and I can look at any one of them and go back in my mind to that moment and the feeling that I felt and it feels so goddamn good to know that regardless of all the shit that life has thrown at me, I still lived.

It's Friday night. Walk into the club, find you a girl and say, let's go crash a Jacuzzi at some apartment complex, no clothes - no problem, strip down to your underwear. Live an amazing life and document it with photos. Be your own role-model. Forget the conversations and statistics and critique. None of that matters. Your life is your canvas and you can paint it however you want without apology. When you make an awesome memory, tell us about it and inspire some of these other men who are slaves to their own emotions or self-doubt to break out of their shell. Be something more than just a game log. Stop collecting phone number and start collecting memories.

Goodluck

Quote:Quote:

f you are really serious about this, then don't be another guy on this forum rambling on about random conversations with strangers and what you think you did wrong and following some sort of game model. That stuff doesn't last. Be something more than that.

Go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy you 3 4ftx8ft foam insulation board. Screw them in your wall.

Now buy your a wallpaper mural of a map or whatever you want and attach it to the foam boards against your wall.

https://www.allposters.com/-sp/Contempor...66581_.htm

https://www.allposters.com/-sp/Red-Brick...gID=103088

https://www.allposters.com/-sp/2015-Neut...68770_.htm

Now your game begins. Your life worth living begins.

Every time you go out, you should be thinking about your wall. On the wall, you want to fill it up with 4x6 photos of amazing memories that you have made with beautiful women and also your best friends. If it's a memory worth remembering, take a photo, and tac it to the wall.

I don't have a journal. I don't know how many women I have fucked or phone numbers I have gotten. But I guarantee you when someone walks into my house and stares at my wall, they know that they are in the presence of a man who has lived one hell of a life. My wall is full of naked women, orgies, threesomes, vacations,foam parties, cabins, beaches, trains, forum members I consider my friends, birthday parties, 57 countries and 2 wars. I even have a photo of three women sucking my dick at one time and me banging a broad in the club while rolling on molly and everyone watching us. I guess I have over 350 photos now and I can look at any one of them and go back in my mind to that moment and the feeling that I felt and it feels so goddamn good to know that regardless of all the shit that life has thrown at me, I still lived.

It's Friday night. Walk into the club, find you a girl and say, let's go crash a Jacuzzi at some apartment complex, no clothes - no problem, strip down to your underwear. Live an amazing life and document it with photos. Be your own role-model. Forget the conversations and statistics and critique. None of that matters. Your life is your canvas and you can paint it however you want without apology. When you make an awesome memory, tell us about it and inspire some of these other men who are slaves to their own emotions or self-doubt to break out of their shell. Be something more than just a game log. Stop collecting phone number and start collecting memories.

Goodluck
Well said Linux. And way to remember memories. Like luckystar (an old poster on this forum) I like to live off the memories and not pics/vids. However I do like how the pics can throw you down memory lane. Not saying i'm going to hang pics of myself doing cool shit on my wall, however I may start thinking about snapping more pics while i'm out with friends. Or getting my dick sucked by a new friend. Agian, well said.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Approach 3: Coffee shop, as I walked in I noticed a cute girl. Chilled inside for about 30 minutes, didn't notice any talent. So I left and made a note to walk past the girl a spotted earlier. I asked her about her book, and proceeded with elderly chat. After the personal question, and ran GALNUC, for some reason I got the facebook instead of the number. Anyways, better than nothing. Body language was lukewarm, doubt the follow up will work out

Approach 4: Cute girl in a Kroger, asked her how the chips in her cart were, she gave a polite answer, but keep rolling her cart along slowly as she answered, so I couldn't think of anything else.

Approach 5: Barnes and Nobles, cute girl ask her where the cat books are, she gives positive body language, and a suggestion, but then I kinda just run out of things to say. The book store cat book approach is hard, but I feel like I missed a good opportunity here so I really need to master it again.

Approach 6: I decided to walk to a starbucks next to the bookstore. I notice a cute blonde next outside, to my surprise to waves at me, and the I realize I've meet her before during night game(didn't directly open her, she was just part of a group). I suggest we grab drinks and she gets my number(I don't know why I keep letting this happen), she texts me. I'd feel pretty good about my chances of atleast getting a date.

I had to laugh at this in a good way. I love this mindset. Keep it up

I live for my self and answer to nobody- the great Steve McQueen’s