rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women seeking large penis

“Size matters” at this special speed dating event for well-endowed men and the women who love them. The New York Post went inside Hung Night — where the minimum penis size is 7 inches.

From the vid(link posted below), I noticed that most of these women were overweight and from what I could see, none rated over a 6

https://nyp.st/2tv158r

Doesn't mean that hotter women don't like big dicks, just that they have too much pride and too many actual options to been seen at a low-class event like this.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

> ugly woman goes home with dude packing 7.5 inches, gets fucked
> in the morning sees his flaccid penis is only 4 inches
> calls police and charges man with rape by fraud
> sues event for false advertising and rape enabling

I'll go, but the maximum weight of females better be 120lbs

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

My God, ALL those women in that video were old, butt ugly, and almost all overweight or downright obese.

[Image: orig]

"I didn't have a ruler at home, so I like, printed out, like, a ruler on a piece of paper on work and I was just kind of like hehehe"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Thanks for ruining my appetite with those ugly witches. You said they're not over a 6? Those are 6 for you?
Shame on these dudes that cater to attention whoring.

7 inches seems to be the average thickness of visceral fat on these women.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

so... that means my 7 mm are ok?

I should be there. People are telling me all the time that I'm a massive dick.

Of course the NY Rag celebrates it. Let a group of guys sponsor a speed dating event and only admit women 18-24 and under a 23 BMI and see what sort of "puff piece" they write.

Usually fatter or really muscular women have looser vaginas.

Virtually every woman I’ve ever seen who is a size queen, looks like the women in this video. 35+ age, 30lbs or more overweight, not the best lookers. Most likely have stretch marks and loose pussies from squeezing out kids.

One of the most profound things I ever read in the manosphere was the sentence: "Who cares what women want?"

This had never occurred to me, since I grew up trying to please women, like virtually every other man in AmeriCUCK.

But all that said, let's talk about size queens. You want the anti-size queens. Those would be those tiny, whippet-thin Asian women who complain it hurts, don't go too deep, etc. In other words, the exact opposite of everything in this video.

Quote: (06-28-2018 02:39 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

You want the anti-size queens. Those would be those tiny, whippet-thin Asian women who complain it hurts, don't go too deep, etc. In other words, the exact opposite of everything in this video.

Can confirm, the only women who need a full seven inches are built like massive battle cruisers with extra large docking stations. Seven inches inside an attractive woman's torso puts you between her small and large intestine. Ridiculous to think you would need more than 5 inches to please them. And as you said, who cares?

I am larger than average, and the hottest women I've banged had issues because of it. No worse feeling than cock blocking yourself because it won't go in, or a girl complaining because you are slamming into her cervix/IUD repeatedly.

I agree jeffreyjerp I have 7.5 inches and never felt limited by it, ever. I thought about PE so I could brag about having an 8 but after 2 sessions said fuck it, this is tedious as hell.

7" is nothing, I'm packing a 14" behemoth.

Wait, we are measuring from asshole to tip, right?

Or have I been measuring wrong this whole time?

I agree with you ladies, Big is beautiful!

Unfortunately...I am referring to my penis. Not you.

Has any serious scientist or academic types ever bothered to investigate why some men have larger penises? More specifically, men from Africa and Europe, from an evolution/adaptation perspective, because let's be real here for a minute, many women have giant ham hocks for thighs and asses. Women in the East are not exactly built this way and the men's penis average reflect this. I don't know if it is diet or whatever, but if some lions can adapt to swim in water just to chase prey, I do not see a reason why cocks don't get larger either as a response to female sizes or from sheer mate selection processes of bigger guys out breeding smaller guys.

Think about it. Vaginas universally take a 3-5 inch penis, but need to stretch to accommodate longer than that, to a maximum of around 7inches which is actually going past the cervix in that little pocket space. Bigger women clearly have larger thighs and butts that take "inches off" the man's length to begin with.

It's almost like there is no reason to take pride in having a dick too large because that could be a symptom of a failed or unnecessary adaptation like Sickle Cell.

Penis length is discussed alot. I cannot imagine nobody researching why this is happening instead of just mindlessly measuring random dudes.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Is there any "help wanted" type links available ? Somebody has to verify all these big penises before these guys walk through the door.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

Aloha!

Quick question. My friend wants to know, why do some dicks curve to one side?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Women want big dick so women meet men who have big dick but don't bother looking at the dick...
They prefer going home to connect on some app to match with men...
What's the point then ?
If women were not that stupid I would be crying right now

[Image: kEArUDd.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (06-28-2018 05:48 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Because you touch yourself at night.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

"Any woman who tells you size doesn't matter hasn't been with enough guys to tell the difference."

Perfect summation of the women I would want to choose from.

Quote: (06-28-2018 06:17 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2018 05:48 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Because you touch yourself at night.

Plaque build up on the muscle surface on the penis. Excessive masturbation can cause it. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

As for whether hooks are good or bad is debatable.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.