rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Satanic Ritual Performed In Front Of European Leaders Celebrating Gottard Tunnel

Satanic Ritual Performed In Front Of European Leaders Celebrating Gottard Tunnel

I've never been one to pounce on various rumors or allegations regarding political leaders suspected of being satanists, but this frankly couldn't be any more blatant:

I don't even know what to say. All that's missing is some goat blood and a few pentagrams on the floor. Compare this with the queen opening a tunnel in 1963:

Explains a lot about what's going on down here in Europe and increasingly in the U.S. I have always maintained that it would be a grave mistake to ascribe to sheer coincidence or ineptitude the political and economic train wreck we all had to endure over the past two decades.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

A simple ribbon cutting would have sufficed.

But you did........this.

Rather disturbingly enough some of the dances and costumes look like our St.Patricks Day Parade in Dublin.
So our Celtic folklore/symbols has been completely bastardized and I didn't even know it.

Will there be demon coming out of CERN that we get to fight, are they rehearsing for a live action Final Fantasy film?

[Image: 1gnIk71.jpg]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Nice reference there Ocelot.

Quote: (06-26-2018 10:04 AM)Ocelot Wrote:  

[Image: 1gnIk71.jpg]

Merry Slaaneshmas!

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Dupe. I'm on my phone, so I can't find the link now. This was discussed quite a bit around the time it happened.

It's definitely sick and evil.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Spanish Inquisiton, come back? Pretty please?

Nice to see that there is more to Swiss culture than chocolate and Nazi gold jokes.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

OP, that video is from 2 years ago in June 2016

We have a thread for that here

Gotthard Base Tunnel -- World's Longest Tunnel -- Now Operational In Switzerland

thread-56188.html?

As for the satanic stuff....they have done similiar occult rituals at the CERN facility outside Geneva.
Despite the fact that it's not part of the EU, Switzerland is 100% on board with the (((globalist))) agenda.

You just wait until you are further down the rabbit hole when Vril society and Tesla start coming up.
It's terrifying but also very interesting.

There are all kinds of Satanic symbols spread across the world - one of the reasons why I don't believe in a strictly Jewish leadership - it's more likely to be a Satanic/Luciferian one across the world.

Quote: (06-26-2018 02:16 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

There are all kinds of Satanic symbols spread across the world - one of the reasons why I don't believe in a strictly Jewish leadership - it's more likely to be a Satanic/Luciferian one across the world.

[Image: tumblr_mkk6z4lVVm1rkljy3o1_500.gif]

Henry Makow writes about the similarities here:

https://www.henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html

Quote: (06-26-2018 12:56 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

OP, that video is from 2 years ago in June 2016

We have a thread for that here

Gotthard Base Tunnel -- World's Longest Tunnel -- Now Operational In Switzerland

thread-56188.html?

As for the satanic stuff....they have done similiar occult rituals at the CERN facility outside Geneva.
Despite the fact that it's not part of the EU, Switzerland is 100% on board with the (((globalist))) agenda.

The name of the country itself, Switzerland, might derive from a luciferian cult that worshiped Isis. "Suisse" and Schweiz" are both contraction of "sisters of Isis".

In French, "Soeurs d'Isis" shortened becomes "Suisse", and in German, ""Schweiz" is a contraction of "Schwester der Isis". This is plausible, as the ethymology fits perfectly in both main official languages.

The cult of Isis was fairly widespread in ancient Europe, for instance, the name of Paris derives from Par-Isis, or bark (boat) of Isis. That was the name assigned to the local gaul tribe, the Parisii. That's also why a boat is featured in the arms of the city of Paris (notice how that boat looks egyptian).

[Image: paris-coat-of-arms-from-allposters.jpg]

After the French Revolution, the figure of isis was added to the bark (along with the star representing lucifer) restoring its original meaning:

[Image: plate3d.jpg]

Kind of a side point about the star, but the layout of Paris with the "historic axis" along the Champs Elysees tracks the rise of Venus, which stands for lucifer.

The Swiss flag and the country's old banking heritage might also derive from Templars who took refuge in this mountainous land.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

OMG, can you guys stop discussing the Joos in every thread, pretty please?!

[/sarcasm]

I Don't think it looked all that satanic, just arty people trying to be edgy and come up with something different and "arty" etc etc

I enjoyed the white underwear set, would bang white pantie satanist for sure.

[attachment=39349]

[attachment=39348]