rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are all Jewesses neurotic?

Every one I've ever fucked is on meds or was at some point, is/was depressed/bipolar and/or tried to kill herself at some point. Also nose surgery paid by Daddy seems to be the standard rite of passage for them. Some of them had an ugly Nice Jewish Boy from a good family as a boyfriend but loved to be fucked by a "bad boy" on the side.

Funny, I've only ever heard anti-semites use the term "Jewess", like they are a separate species from gentile females or something.

Neuroticism is a cultural phenomenon in western Jews, male and female alike. As a Jew myself, I've seen it a bit in my family and family friends. It's definitely a bit of a stereotype but not without a valid kernel of truth, like most stereotypes.

To answer your question, no, not all Jewish chicks are neurotic or have mental health disorders. In fact, in my experience the Jewish chicks I've fucked were among the more mentally mature women out of my notch list. One was a US Army officer and former clinical psychologist, another was a very basic but very sexual white collar NY type with a healthy amount of self-esteem. No princess-y attitudes or plastic surgery.

Having a betabucks/alphafucks dichotomy isn't unique in any way. That exists in every culture.

Maybe you should ask yourself why your success with Jewish chicks is limited to only the fucked up princessy ones with boyfriends. There are plenty of very sexual Jewish chicks that aren't getting plastic surgery and trying to off themselves.

Like with ANY girl of ANY ethnicity, the chicks that get plastic surgery and wear flashy shit, go above and beyond to care about their looks and have poor self-esteem are going to be fucked up in the head.

Jewish girls are vile, hypocritical, narcissistic, victim mentality and so on. So their just like every other girl in the us .

A lot of them are probably just stressed out over high expectations seeing as Jews are one of the most successful groups out there. Especially in cities like NYC with a big Jewish presence think about the vibe of the city compared to what a lot of Jewish parents expect their daughters to be like. NYC is the most hypergamous city were girls probably run into a high amount of Alphas every day and then there is their parents that want them to settle down with a "Nice Jewish Boy" of course the girls are going to fuck Alphas on the side.

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:54 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Funny, I've only ever heard anti-semites use the term "Jewess", like they are a separate species from gentile females or something.

I don't have an axe to grind in this battle but don't you think it's a bit hypocritical of you to say OP think Jews are a separate species (he never said this), while then calling non-Jews "gentiles"? It's almost like you see non-Jews as a separate species and not the other way around? [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:15 AM)JayGould Wrote:  

I don't have an axe to grind in this battle but don't you think it's a bit hypocritical of you to say OP think Jews are a separate species (he never said this), while then calling non-Jews "gentiles"? It's almost like you see non-Jews as a separate species and not the other way around? [Image: huh.gif]

Google the word "Jewess" and familiarize yourself with it's connotations. It's a derogatory term.

"Gentile" is not derogatory. You're comparing apples to pomegranates.

I tend to attract a good bit of Jewish women along with Italian American women and having been with enough women of both groups, I'd say Italian American women are far crazier, sadistic and more narcissistic than Jewish women. My experience with Jewish women has been pretty decent and I'd say they are total animals in the shack, some of my best fucks have been with Jewish girls.

I've also found that Jewish girls, at least these days, are suckers for ethnic guys. Even Asian guys I know who look decent get some mad IOIs from the sexy ones. I am Indian and attract a lot of them on dating apps and even out at bars.

Hard to understand getting worked up over an obscure term like 'jewess.'

Like a black dude getting offended by the term 'moor.'

Let's hope we don't write anything to offend the bohunks, the coolies, or the golliwogs.

Just calm down you goofy christ-killer, you.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (06-24-2018 02:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Let's hope we don't write anything to offend the bohunks, the coolies, or the golliwogs.

No one's getting worked up. You're trying to stir the pot.

Quote: (06-24-2018 03:37 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

And you're trying to call the kettle black.

Carl Jung

Quote: (06-24-2018 03:43 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Why don't we move on. Do you have anything of value to add to OP's question?

Gentile isn’t used in a derogatory manner HA

Quote: (06-24-2018 03:56 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Why don't we move on. Do you have anything of value to add to OP's question?

You mean anything else of value.

Carl Jung

thread-58499.html

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I've only heard anti-Christians use the term gentiles, like we are a separate species.

That said, I spent Saturday night with a Jew. Very sexual, not a princess, yet very neurotic. Wouldn't shut up about her worries.

So the princess stereotype was not present but the neurotic stereotype (something different from bipolar, depression, etc. mentioned above) was present in spades. I can still say "spades", right?

I've only heard anti-Christians use the term gentiles, like we are a separate species.

That said, I spent Saturday night with a Jew. Very sexual, not a princess, yet very neurotic. Wouldn't shut up about her worries.

So the princess stereotype was not present but the neurotic stereotype (something different from bipolar, depression, etc. mentioned above) was present in spades. I can still say "spades", right?

Quote: (06-24-2018 05:52 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

"Princess" is a derogatory term for uptight woman. I've only heard anti-woman misogynists use it.

Coincidentally a lot of them also reside in wealthy liberal enclaves where their non-Jewish neighbors are also quite neurotic lol.

The Orthodox ones might be the most traditional ones still left. They will typically marry a man from her own community.

Quote: (06-24-2018 06:25 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

"Princess" is a derogatory term for uptight woman. I've only heard anti-woman misogynists use it.

Guilty.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

deleted

I do tend to believe Jewesses are higher in trait neuroticism than normal girls.

I am not anti semitic I am just pointing this out, the Jewish community is at increased risk for many genetic diseases and these diseases have a much higher rate of occurrence within the Jewish community when compared to the general population. However I haven't seen any studies on higher rates of certain mental illnesses within the Jewish community that would be something interesting to look into.

http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jew...-diseases/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

Waiting.....

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Weird how even the word Jew makes Jews uncomfortable. Are they neurotic?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (06-25-2018 08:34 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Weird how even the word Jew makes Jews uncomfortable. Are they neurotic?

Yes. Jews don't like to hear gentiles say the word "Jew". It makes them uneasy, I kid you not. Hence the usage of "Jewish" or "Jewish-Americans" in books or print media.