rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knocking girls up and leaving? Thoughts?

What do you think of making random girls that you meet pregnant, only to leave them later? Obviously this strategy is a no-no in the West because of financial obligations. But if you're travelling the world, why not have a couple of kids in every country/continent? Do you feel a moral obligation to stick around to raise the child?

Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable knocking a girl up who doesn't already have kids. But if she's a single mom, my thinking is that she's going to stay a single mom forever anyway...and she might as well have another kid to take care of too. These girls are basically ruined already.

Random girl: I guess if she is truly random, you will never know because you already moved on to the next girl. Unless of course you share your phone number, home address, bio, social security number, facebook, instagram, tinder etc account with her. But in that case I would not consider her random anymore.

Leaving out the morality of it between you and the woman, how do you think the kid will turn out after growing up without a father?

Isn’t that part of the whole problem with the West? Isn’t this something we (collectively) are trying to fix? If so, then knocking up girls and leaving them is the last thing we want to do.

I’m not trying to preach what’s right or wrong. But after bringing another human being to this world, it’s no longer just about you.

Quote: (06-24-2018 09:58 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Leaving out the morality of it between you and the woman, how do you think the kid will turn out after growing up without a father?

Isn’t that part of the whole problem with the West? Isn’t this something we (collectively) are trying to fix? If so, then knocking up girls and leaving them is the last thing we want to do.

I’m not trying to preach what’s right or wrong. But after bringing another human being to this world, it’s no longer just about you.

True. But if she's already a single mother (or she's set on becoming one), she'd probably have another kid with some other guy anyway and raise it alone.

But yes it comes down to whether you care more about your own genes than the general well-being of society. But I think you can help create a better society in some ways, while at the same time be a bit of a hypocrite in others. Sometimes you just have to look out for yourself.

I think its awful and if its something someone sets out to do they are a piece of shit

What kind of thread is this?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:19 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I think its awful and if its something someone sets out to do they are a piece of shit

This is the old school mentality which existed for 100's of years... knock them up because your thinking you can still come around and tap her for a easy bang when ever you like because she is your baby Moma already.

I recently ran into a guy I had seen not for 20 years since High school at a bar... he has 4 different baby from 4 different girls.... guess if he paying any child support.

Don't be that guy.

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:43 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

This is the old school mentality which existed for 100's of years... knock them up because your thinking you can still come around and tap her for a easy bang when ever you like because she is your baby Moma already.

If thats what it takes for a dude to smash a ex down the road then he's doing it wrong

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Really messed up thing to do not because of the situation the girl will end up in but because your kid will then have a fucked up life.

[Image: troll.gif]

OP trolling for sure. If he's not trolling, then he's a low-value omega.

Guys like this sometimes make me think that we are the decline we always whine about.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I don't see why it's awful if the girl is willing to have your baby without requiring your commitment? She basically chose that path herself.

Personally, as I said, I wouldn't have anything against it if the woman is already a single mother. She will most likely have more kids in the future anyway, all with different baby daddies. Why can't you be one of them?

In the end you want to spread your genes as wide as possible. You could still be in the kids life as much as you wanted to. Have a kid in Brazil, one in Thailand etc. Make a visit every time you're in the country. Bring a toy for them etc. When they're adults, you can invite them to your home and guide them.

I knew a woman who had 42 siblings, almost all of them from different mothers. Her father had 12 children in a single year from 12 different women. She even had a brother born the day before her. All the kids absolutely adored their father.

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:07 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Guys like this sometimes make me think that we are the decline we always whine about.

But this is exactly what a real alpha male does? All throughout history, the alphas impregnated multiple women while the betas had to fight for the leftovers.

Just looking at the situation for what it is and not taking morality into the picture, having multiple baby mamas seems to me like the most alpha thing one can do in life.

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:19 AM)JayGould Wrote:  

But this is exactly what a real alpha male does? All throughout history, the alphas impregnated multiple women while the betas had to fight for the leftovers.

Just looking at the situation for what it is and not taking morality into the picture, having multiple baby mamas seems to me like the most alpha thing one can do in life.

What kind of logic is this?? Imagine the threads someone could make if we just "took morality out of the picture"

"Beating up your grandmother and stealing her money? Thoughts?"

"Running over kids on the playground with your car? Thoughts?"

Morality is relevant in any conversation thats worth having

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:28 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:19 AM)JayGould Wrote:  

What kind of logic is this?? Imagine the threads someone could make if we just "took morality out of the picture"

"Beating up your grandmother and stealing her money? Thoughts?"

"Running over kids on the playground with your car? Thoughts?"

Morality is relevant in any conversation thats worth having

Well this is why I created the thread in the first place, to hear your moral stance on the question.

When it comes to morality however, there is no "right" or "wrong". How many times have you lied to a woman to have her give up her pussy? How big of a piece of shit are you then?

Don't act like a good little church boy when you aren't. Nobody is.

You're also saying we have to take morality into the picture and not talk about what is and what isn't. The post you quoted above simply states what is. It makes no judgements. Humans are humans and there is no point in fighting our nature.

Lastly, your examples are not even remotely similar to "spreading your genes as much as possible" (which this thread is about). You're talking about running over children with your car or beating up your grandmother. Things that does absolutely nothing of value when it comes to having your genes live on. Now, if the dilemma was: "You have to run over a couple of kids with your car to protect your own children and/or have a last chance of spreading your own genes...would it be OK?". That would be perfectly acceptable question to ask oneself and there wouldn't be a simple "right" or "wrong" answer to such a thing.

OP I'm not trying to shame you or anything, but I want to add my perspective on this because I think it's relevant here. My sister is currently in a situation you described. She got knocked up by a dude, he left right after the boy was born, and he hasn't really been back in the picture since. This was over two years ago. Before this, he had a kid with a different baby mama he barely saw and since then, he knocked up another girl. This is in the US too in three different parts of the country.

I've seen first hand and will see first hand for the distant future how this will effect her and the kid. Luckily, our family is very supportive and tight, so the kid has plenty of people watching over him to fill in for the father figure. Hell, as his only uncle, I feel a lot more pressure to be a good male role model for the kid and he's not even mine.

Basically, the boy is not going to have a father in an era where a masculine figure is more important than ever, and I see that my sister's stock in the dating market took a dive once that kid was born which will be difficult to recover from. I'm not going to go too personal on this, but I can see this whole situation negatively impacted her mentally too.

I used to think like you more at least with chicks abroad. I never thought about doing it intentionally, but my logic a couple years ago was if I went on a sex spree in SEA and accidentally knocked a chick up, I would just leave and not think about it again. Now that I'm seeing my nephew growing up, that would be a lot more difficult for me to live with. Call it growing a conscience or being a pussy, but that's how I feel.

I'm not going to bash you or anything since you haven't done any action yet it seems, just take what we're saying into account before you do it. I'm adopted and I'll tell you straight up if you don't raise the kid, then it's basically like you don't exist legacy-wise in their eyes. Seed is overrated to me for this reason, it's the morals and life lessons you teach that matters when carrying on your legacy in the next generation. I'm not saying go raise the child of a single mother, I'm more saying your genes aren't enough if you want to carry on a good legacy.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Marry a good woman, impregnate her, and raise your children right.

Also find bad married women, impregnate them, and let nice guys raise those children. At least some will turn out well, like baby sea turtles racing for the surf or young wildebeests rolling the dice against hyenas.

It's a win for everybody until 18 years later, when you unlock your Ancestry.com and 23andMe profiles and LOLs ensue.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:07 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Be the decline you want to see.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

That's a very r selected way of thinking designed to maximise the exploitation of abundance of resources. However this resource abundance is very temporary. When the Apocalypse comes the r selected low investment offspring will struggle to adapt to the harsh K selected environmental conditions.

Because of this, the more numerous r selected offspring won't hold a candle to the fewer high investment K selected offspring.

You're on some Machavelian shit OP

[Image: NVZYLAk.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

OP, it’s pretty clear you don’t have kids and you don’t have any fucking idea what you’re talking about.

If you did, you wouldn’t talk so casually about such a responsibility as bringing a life into the world.

I suspect you are some kind of lame troll.

Quote: (06-24-2018 01:54 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

OP I'm not trying to shame you or anything, but I want to add my perspective on this because I think it's relevant here. My sister is currently in a situation you described. She got knocked up by a dude, he left right after the boy was born, and he hasn't really been back in the picture since. This was over two years ago. Before this, he had a kid with a different baby mama he barely saw and since then, he knocked up another girl. This is in the US too in three different parts of the country.

I can imagine this all sucks for both your family and your sister. The question is though, is it the man's fault or is it your sister's for deciding to have a baby with a guy who has already knocked up two other women previously and later left them? Your sister's value in the sexual marketplace will now be forever decreased as a single mother. But in the end, she chose that path for herself. She should've held off for a more trustworthy man. She really should've forced him to marry her before having a baby together, too.

In a way (and forgive me for saying this), that guy has done other men a favor by exposing your sister's bad judgement as a potential wife/mate.

Quote:Quote:

I'm not going to bash you or anything since you haven't done any action yet it seems, just take what we're saying into account before you do it. I'm adopted and I'll tell you straight up if you don't raise the kid, then it's basically like you don't exist legacy-wise in their eyes. Seed is overrated to me for this reason, it's the morals and life lessons you teach that matters when carrying on your legacy in the next generation. I'm not saying go raise the child of a single mother, I'm more saying your genes aren't enough if you want to carry on a good legacy.

Thank you for that perspective though! I think if one wants to have anything to do with these kids later, one should go visit as much as possible. Maybe even live with them from time to time.

Quote: (06-24-2018 03:13 PM)Ski pro Wrote:  

OP, it’s pretty clear you don’t have kids and you don’t have any fucking idea what you’re talking about.

If you did, you wouldn’t talk so casually about such a responsibility as bringing a life into the world.

As my mother used to say: "It's just a life, after all".

I don't really see the big deal here. I am talking about knocking up women who are already single moms. They are already damaged goods. If you won't knock em up for another one, someone else will.

Besides, in the end this all the woman's choice anyway. I am not saying one should lie with things like "Lets have a baby and stay together for all future to come, I love you". No, just fuck her without a condom and let it happen. If she lets you, well it's not really your fault then. Stay for as long as you want, but don't feel the obligation to commit just because you're the baby's father.

You should go to belgrade OP. There's a certain one man roosh crew there that shares your level of posting.

JayGould

[Image: giphy.gif]

You just keep digging yourself further in further into your hole....
You got to know when to hold'em
An know when to fold'em bro

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (06-24-2018 05:06 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

You just keep digging yourself further in further into your hole....
You got to know when to hold'em
An know when to fold'em bro

Not really. I'm not apologizing for what I think is right. I haven't heard any logical counter-arguments from you, just emotionally filled personal attacks. You sound like a typical liberal to me.