rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you get knocked up by a Professional Soccer player - You'll get free Whoppers

If you get knocked up by a Professional Soccer player - You'll get free Whoppers

Burger King Russia launched a campaign for the world cup. The campaign promised a lifetime supply of Whoppers and 3 million Ruble (equal to about 47,600 USD). All you had to do is get pregnant by a professional soccer player.

Surprisingly, this backs up Russian urge for "More Love" following the call not to sleep with foreign men. So we get some conflicting tones in Russia about the subject. 

After taking much heat, Burger King back off and apologized.
The offer is no longer on the table.

I myself have some questions:

1. How will we know if a Russian female was actually impregnated by a Pro Soccer player?
Knowing the true nature of females, they won't hesitate to lie to secure a lifestyle of carbs and proteins, not to mention a lot of money (that much money is more than 20 years of Russian minimum wage).
2. How about the old "I'm pregnant" fake shtick?
A girl says she's pregnant to get attention and rewards, but then "had a natural abortion". That one may require her to eat a little bit, and get a doctor to vouch for her.
3. How does that help Burger King get more customers?
I worked at high-tech marketing to some extent. The goal is to get people to buy your product, not get it for free. I get if you eat one and enter a lottery to win a lifetime supply. I don't get how seducing a professional athlete (apart from the great feeling of achievement) gets Burger King more revenues.

I'll leave you with those thoughts.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote: (06-23-2018 01:03 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

3. How does that help Burger King get more customers?
I worked at high-tech marketing to some extent. The goal is to get people to buy your product, not get it for free. I get if you eat one and enter a lottery to win a lifetime supply. I don't get how seducing a professional athlete (apart from the great feeling of achievement) gets Burger King more revenues.

Stop looking at the words and start looking at the results.

Free press coverage. People talking about them. An extra mention in every "weirdest things about the world cup" article.

They could achieve the same thing with any controversial subject.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Yeah, because women need further encouragement to become land whales when they get pregnant...

Quote: (06-23-2018 01:03 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

So we get some conflicting tones in Russia about the subject. 

Don't forget that Burger King, just like McDonalds is a net of American (or should I say globalist) cultural (and health) subversion agencies spread all around the world. It's a foreign element in Russia.

Obviously only the Russian Burger King could do something like that in our PC-world.