rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it time to push the self destruct button on the travel section?

So we often talk on the forum about how globalization has ruined pussy paradises, and how street spammers are now plaguing many European cities, much of this is of course due to this forum - if you do a Google search with the word pussy and a country name or capital city name, then often this forum is in the top ten search results.

Would it not be a good idea for Roosh to pull the plug on this section, if we all pay him for example $20, it might be enough to compensate him for lost book sales.

It could cause a pussy renaissance period in Europe, green chutes will start to grow from barren wastelands,the girls will be able to walk down the street without being spammed, and due to lack of attention they'll be begging to be banged after a while, surely? [Image: smile.gif]

Oh, Lord [Image: sad.gif]

Should have started a thread about pegging. E.g. "On pegging."

You chose a really lame way to get banned.

I find your lack of faith in game disturbing.

I think you should pull the self destruct button on your RVF account!

I sense an eminent ban OP.

Globalization won't stop, and you over-estimate the influence of the travel section. Most guys on this forum really aren't traveling to EE unless they're hardcore.

That being said, the doom-saying about EE has been going on a long time, but it's not as bad as people describe it.

Quote: (06-22-2018 07:28 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

So we often talk on the forum about how globalization has ruined pussy paradises, and how street spammers are now plaguing many European cities, much of this is of course due to this forum - if you do a Google search with the word pussy and a country name or capital city name, then often this forum is in the top ten search results.

Would it not be a good idea for Roosh to pull the plug on this section, if we all pay him for example $20, it might be enough to compensate him for lost book sales.

It could cause a pussy renaissance period in Europe, green chutes will start to grow from barren wastelands,the girls will be able to walk down the street without being spammed, and due to lack of attention they'll be begging to be banged after a while, surely? [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Are you gonna ask Roosh to delete his Bang (insert country) books too?
I haven't been to Denmark or Latvia but they must be good places to bang now despite Don't Bang Denmark and Don't Bang Latvia books have been published?
Dudes world over are steadily stepping up their game and are gaming locally and abroad now.

The old timer gamers complained that you had to get a chick's landline number back then and say we have it good.

[Image: catlady.gif]

Good luck.

Quote: (06-22-2018 09:37 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

Globalization won't stop, and you over-estimate the influence of the travel section. Most guys on this forum really aren't traveling to EE unless they're hardcore.

That being said, the doom-saying about EE has been going on a long time, but it's not as bad as people describe it.

What's your definition of hardcore? My contacts in Belgrade and Kiev tell me that many of the RVF guys they meet there are dorks who are lucky to date 4/5s local girls. Sadly these socially awkward weirdos have been showing up in Colombia lately too.

Most of us learned about many great places to travel to because of this section as I'm sure you have too. That would be hypocritical to shut it down because you can't stand some competition.

Quote: (06-22-2018 10:00 AM)scotian Wrote:  

What's your definition of hardcore? My contacts in Belgrade and Kiev tell me that many of the RVF guys they meet there are dorks who are lucky to date 4/5s local girls. Sadly these socially awkward weirdos have been showing up in Colombia lately too.

My definition of hardcore would be the backpackers who travel to obscure places no one else would go to. I have yet to meet anyone who is "hardcore" for traveling to bang women or a place that's "hardcore". Lots of people traveling to places are doing so because they either can't get laid at home or can't afford what they can afford in the US, I would not call that hardcore by any means. I have met some really cool guys in Europe who I look forward to meeting again, but I have also met tons of weirdos there and a much higher % of weirdos than other places. The rep system is becoming ineffective so they aren't that easy to screen because there are guys on here who have 10 "cool post bro" rep for every "met him in person" rep.

Most guys are gaming in the states or their home country. A smaller number are going on game expeditions, to tourists hotspots or other easy places. A smaller number go to off the grid cities like Belgrade, Russia, Ukraine, etc for a short trip. And even a smaller number live in these places more than a month.

You need to be hardcore to have success here, you need to be fit, masculine, and make effort on the language.

If there are socially awkward guys here, they're just passing through and making laughable attempts at picking up.

These guys were never on the girl's radar anyway. Speaking from experience in Serbia a lot of girls are at least slightly xenophobic, hence you have to put effort in...

That's what I meant. Hope that clarifies/ answers your question.

Off grid cities like Kiev? I went to about 40 countries in the past 2 years. Many of the countries i went to I was the only forum guy there. Kiev had more forum guys there than almost the other 39 combined.

Quote: (06-22-2018 10:13 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

Most guys are gaming in the states or their home country. A smaller number are going on game expeditions, to tourists hotspots or other easy places. A smaller number go to off the grid cities like Belgrade, Russia, Ukraine, etc for a short trip. And even a smaller number live in these places more than a month.

You need to be hardcore to have success here, you need to be fit, masculine, and make effort on the language.

If there are socially awkward guys here, they're just passing through and making laughable attempts at picking up.

These guys were never on the girl's radar anyway. Speaking from experience in Serbia a lot of girls are at least slightly xenophobic, hence you have to put effort in...

That's what I meant. Hope that clarifies/ answers your question.

Well I guess we have different definitions of hardcore then; being fit, masculine and learning the local language are pretty basic things in my opinion.

Making this section of the forum private would go against Roosh's long-standing wishes for the forum to be a place freely share value. If you aren't comfortable with certain information being publicly available, just don't post it here.

On your secondary suggestion, I would gladly pay $20 a month to support any feature or service provided by Roosh that is a fit with my values and needs. I definitely already get far more than $20 worth of value monthly from this forum as a whole.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This so much this, Scotian is absolutely right.

Most these spergs don't know shit, read the travel forum, then think, hey I can go bang these EE girls, no problem.

Without understanding the culture, the women, game (which varies from country to country), and not immersing themselves in said culture.

I mean we have a guy on here who thinks all the girls around him are fat and ugly in his home country.

His solution?

To match with EE girls thousands of miles away, then connect with them on facebook and then invite them to play "games" on FB in order to talk to them.

He even bitches that they don't "speak good english"

THIS is what newbies and threads on the forum have devolved to.

Who bitch and crying that EE is ruined, without talking to actual vetted boots on the ground (who pretty much have all been successful).

These incels and autists don't want to put in any work when visiting these countries.

I think Dragan should refrain from posting about girls until he inserts his penis into one’s vagina for the first time in his life.

Dude, looking at your post history, it seems like people have already discussed this topic with you as a newer member...

thread-68392.html

Nevertheless, I'll answer your question. No, the travel section is the most valuable part of the forum in my opinion. Part of the deal with this information is that if you get it, other people have to get it too. Irish has said it best in other threads. Who are we as individual men to deserve the information coming out of the gate more than younger guys? Hell, with western culture the way it is now, they may need it more than we did (I'm not that old by the way, this is just to show how much has changed in a couple of years).

People that have seen me know my story. Truly dived into this mindset and lifestyle a couple years back, past reports in the travel section inspired me to go to the Philippines. Seeing the differences on the ground have stuck with me ever since. Call it a risk to be played out, but I tend to believe that if you have the right mindset, attitude, and discipline, you should still be ok, maybe at worst have an extra hurdle or two than a few years ago. We still have it pretty good though with our options basically expanding on a global level for women.

At worst, we may have to adapt strategy a bit. I see more guys doing the slow travel approach and getting to know one culture. I don't agree with scotian about learning a local language being a basic attribute. It's tough and there has to be a good ROI to be even worth doing in the first place. I don't think many guys would take that time if they're staying less than a month in a country. Maybe if they were there a year or longer. It's an undeniable advantage, but I don't think it's an absolute basic/need. For example, Taiwan is a heavy Mandarin speaking country and I've gotten laid there without a lick of their language. Maybe it's not hardcore to learn the language, but I'd at least put it on the intermediate level.

As for socially awkward dudes showing up, I don't deny there are more beginners out there now that the tales of fat old dudes in certain countries more than a decade ago have gotten very widespread. That's not how I got into it, but the legends of those stories opened up the door for me to discover this website and at least gave it more validation. Like it or not, guys like that need to be there. Western countries can be very rough on low value males. To prevent suicides and incel development, I don't consider it a terrible thing for them to be there. I've never agreed with the notion of needing to get laid in America before trying to get laid abroad though. Sometimes your personality and game style are just naturally better and more comfortable in a friendlier environment. Though admittedly, doing your homework before you go is even more crucial in that scenario.

Back to the overall question. I think the forum and society in general will police itself on the self-destruct button on the travel section. Less guys seem to be interested in short-term bang travel than 5-10 years ago for a variety of reasons and there is probably more information on certain cities and cultures being kept in tight-knit veteran member groups. With that said, there's still enough city/country information and options on here to get started as a rookie and then if you prove yourself, unlock the rest later.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

The OP's post is a perfect example of miserly attitude, preferring to drag the entire world into the gutter rather than allow himself to believe that there is enough room for everyone.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Let's just blow up the world and save ourselves the suffering [Image: wink.gif]

It would be foolish to listen to a guys game advice if his lay count is lower then 100, let alone a virgin.

I am foolish to reply to a new poster who re-instates a discussion that we had many times before.

I keep coming back to this forum because of the crazy diversity of male opinions here.

From the hedonistic rawdoggers to the family men.

From the socially awkward intellectuals who want game-advice to the sports-obsessed testosterone-shooters.

From the zero-sum self-employed marketer to the conspiracy theorist ideologue who spends his time reading.

There are awesome men on here, as well as pathetic men. This might be one of the few places where their paths cross. Where they learn from each other and have a conversation that is mutually beneficial.

In real life, the juicer would hardly give a physically weak intellectual the light of day. In real life, a hedonistic rawdogger would call a married, settled man a pussy from his bar stool. The reverse is true as well.

In real life, the pragmatic entrepreneur and the conspiracy theorist would have nothing in common and not even acknowledge each others existence.

On here, they read each others perspectives and they learn from each other (every now and then).

In my opinion, that makes this place truly great.

Shutting it down would benefit nobody.

Quote: (06-22-2018 11:01 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I think Dragan should be barred from posting about girls until he inserts his penis into a girl's vagina for the first time in his life.

I think he should be barred from posting at all. He has already proven he is a type of guy who will post about things he has no clue about. Once he loses his virginity he's gonna add 10 gaming sentences to his signature and become the gaming guru on the gaming section, spam all the threads.

"
I think he should be barred from posting at all. He has already proven he is a type of guy who will post about things he has no clue about. Once he loses his virginity he's gonna add 10 gaming sentences to his signature and become the gaming guru on the gaming section, spam all the threads."

As an Albanian troll who also is female, I agree.

With one lay under my belt ill be able to sell a great game product on the interwebs. Ill also give myself the title King of Game.

1) All this shit reinforces my view ot was a mistake to out myself on the forum as a virgin. A lot of people were really supportive and gave me great advise, sometines you dont get the full perspective from the thread. Now anything i say is discounted because im a virgin.

2) This makes me regret meeting up with people IRL because people then say ive made it up. Ive met a lot of people for being new to the forum.

3) I regret saying I live in Belgrade, because now people who dont live here just make up shit about the place and say im wrong.

Funny how being honest works on an internet forum.

Dragan should sell his virginity to a babushka for some home made rakija, cevapcici, and a bag of Smoki

Quote: (06-22-2018 10:54 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

This so much this, Scotian is absolutely right.

Most these spergs don't know shit, read the travel forum, then think, hey I can go bang these EE girls, no problem.

Without understanding the culture, the women, game (which varies from country to country), and not immersing themselves in said culture.

I mean we have a guy on here who thinks all the girls around him are fat and ugly in his home country.

His solution?

To match with EE girls thousands of miles away, then connect with them on facebook and then invite them to play "games" on FB in order to talk to them.

He even bitches that they don't "speak good english"

THIS is what newbies and threads on the forum have devolved to.

Who bitch and crying that EE is ruined, without talking to actual vetted boots on the ground (who pretty much have all been successful).

These incels and autists don't want to put in any work when visiting these countries.

That's just the difference between game and sex tourism. Game and the sort of lifestyle promoted on this forum works anywhere. As game expands, sex toursists will find it harder. Maybe that's OP's problem?

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Quote: (06-22-2018 11:48 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Dragan should sell his virginity to a babushka for some home made rakija, cevapcici, and a bag of Smoki

Nah, I'd do it for a Serbian citizenship/ marriage.

Then she'll make the cevapi and rakia!

seeing all the threads 'is place ruined?'. largely an effect of digital nomads, internet, forums, pua, rsd, youtube pickup, etc... its unavoidable IMO, as the manosphere/rejection of westernized women grows...

i do think that pushing the collective knowledge underground would help us preserve it. making these regions more valuable for our own enjoyment into the future, however the point of no return has been crossed.