rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

[Image: ouxRNV8.png]

I've been having pics like this shared by my black female relatives for a while. At first, I was ignoring them, but it seems that with each one, it just grinds into me how much of a lie the above is, while at the same time showing how much of a grip the black female community has on black men. There was one very particular picture of the black man resting on his woman's lap like a son to his mother with some caption "treat your woman blah blah blah." I couldn't find it in the long strong of posts by said members, or else it would be the highlight of this thread. It's long been shown that the single mother phenomenon has had a huge effect on the upbringing of men in the black community to where a lot of them are beholden to their mothers, and in effect to the black women they eventually become partnered with. Some black men manage to avoid black women altogether based on becoming "redpilled" of the poison these women seep.

I am one of them. If there's one thing holding black people down, it's definitely the figurehead of the black female. This one thing is the cornerstone of a lot of black problems in this day and age. The following video really is a prime example of how deep cultured it is. To give a synopsis, Jesse Peterson interviews two preachers, a husband and his wife. The husband is a former felon turned preacher, which speaks more than you believe. When even a thug is able to be submitted by the power of a black woman to the point where he believes he is beneath her, you can clearly see where the root of the black male's problems lie, especially the ones who end up troublemakers or simply unsuccessful in life. I could claim that not all black men who suffer problems had single mother problems or even had to deal with black women, but hell do I see enough of it that I can say with confidence, if there's any community that needs a huge reawakening of what it means to be a man and to be a woman, it's definitely the black community.

You're surprised that women are making demands of men without being willing to provide equal value in return. Why does this surprise you? That's literally how all women work. Black women are just going about it in a bolder way.

Just continue about your business and remember that these women are painfully unhappy. Their unreasonable expectations for men increases their probability of being alone, and even if they find someone it's going to be either A) the black Chad who ignores what they say and pumps and dumps them or B) the beta who actually goes along with what these women say, is submissive, and therefore leaves them miserable.

It's only going to get worse with the statistics showing the percentage of black women completing secondary education (even if it is useless crap) compared to black men. They created these boys, then hate them as men because they aren't good enough.

For me the only glimmer of hope is the number of red pilled conservative black men speaking out against the leftist democratic agenda. Also Candace Owens, Stacey Dash and a young guy CJ Pearson, they have all been outspoken this year especially.

Stats are just numbers that can be interpreted many ways or manipulated by the originators, but this is an interesting quick read none the less.

http://blackdemographics.com/population/...tatistics/

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

All any man has to do is develop his faculties of logic. If a man has logic he can counter anything contrary to truth and reason, so long as he doesn't get emotional - there's never a reason to be angry with a woman, they're just doing what women do.
Talking beautiful women down off their pedestol by questioning their mode of thought was a tactic Patrice O'Neal taught me. Most importantly though is to communicate how wrong she is, playfully - Amused Mastery.
If she tries to play a victim, state your logic as if you're an older brother making fun of her
If she projects her insecurities onto you or the rest of the world laugh and say that beautiful women's insecurities are so cute

When a beautiful woman doesn't have answers, and most importantly, that it's OK for you to know more - she'll be willing to step into your frame. From then on her vagina is yours to lose.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Buy my video course on how to train your black woman.

$150 a session.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (06-19-2018 06:42 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

$150 a session.

But first, buy my course that will convince you that it's worth dating black women. It's a 6 month intensive course. Many have failed. Are you man enough to make it all the way?

Well, are you?

[Image: this-black-woman-just-made-the-best-meto...dblbig.jpg]

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

I agree with you, but take a look at what we have to put up with when it comes to white women. I think the problem is women believing these idiotic memes that float around. That in and of itself it worth a thread.

And here is one of the most pretentious and annoying.
[Image: attachment.jpg39297]   

Not gonna lie, just booted out a gorgeous and skilled 18 year old African American kween. As much as people bitch about Anglo women, it's just as difficult to deal with women of the African diaspora. Find the right one and go to town.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (06-19-2018 06:19 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2018 06:42 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

$150 a session.

But first, buy my course that will convince you that it's worth dating black women. It's a 6 month intensive course. Many have failed. Are you man enough to make it all the way?

Well, are you?

[Image: this-black-woman-just-made-the-best-meto...dblbig.jpg]

There's already a brainwashing entertainment program that does just that.

Quote: (06-19-2018 07:09 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I agree with you, but take a look at what we have to put up with when it comes to white women. I think the problem is women believing these idiotic memes that float around. That in and of itself it worth a thread.

And here is one of the most pretentious and annoying.

I'm 99% sure only women make them. And yes, a thread could be made entirely of these images. I say someone get on it. Or we can just use this thread as a dumping ground.

P4FL

A very significant and understated reason for the high competition for pussy in Western countries is caused by black women being absolute bitches. Millions have effectively removed themselves from the dating market because of all that fierce woman Beyonce independent woman crap. Nothing deflates a boner faster than a fat sassy black woman who demands the world from men for nothing in return.

So you get millions of young black men shunning black women and going for other races clogging the market. An army of fit, game aware, young black guys descend on the mainstream dating market and go for white or Latina women 2 points below their own value because that's still better than what they were used to with the ugly AA women.

Keep this trend on the market for a while then you got white and Latina 5s rejecting white and Latin men who are 6s because they been smashing black guys in the 7-8 range. The middling to low value white guys now go for Asian women which puts a huge percentage of Asian men into incel territory.

The result is a dating market that only benefits the top 30% of white guys and top 20% of black guys with everybody else settling for scraps.

The dating market would be much healthier with well behaved and feminine black women.

Quote: (06-18-2018 11:12 PM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

The following video really is a prime example of how deep cultured it is. To give a synopsis, Jesse Peterson interviews two preachers, a husband and his wife. The husband is a former felon turned preacher, which speaks more than you believe. When even a thug is able to be submitted by the power of a black woman to the point where he believes he is beneath her, you can clearly see where the root of the black male's problems lie,

Great post,

I was watching a little of this video, and the body language is so telling. Plus the husband says next to nothing and has this defeated look on his face. Oh man.

If I was looking for a black girl, I would definitely look to go for an African. It'd be a big culture shift, but to me there are some straight edge African women with old school values.

I think it was Candace Owens on Joe Rogan who was saying recently that BLM and alot of these activist groups are basically founded by black women who are hardcore SJWs, and run by them. They are actually anti family.

""We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and "villages" that collectively care for one another, and especially "our" children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.""- Quoted from their website a couple years back

Lately I am seeing all kinds of female preachers and such on TV, it seems to being pushed by MSM. Or perhaps these Denominations are not conservative and are always at the rallies and such, and being a minister in with the SJWs somehow legitimizes some of the crap they push.

From what I have been taught, a female preacher just is not doctrinally correct. The Christian Hierarchy Is that Man (Husband) obeys God, Wife obeys Husband (in so far as it is not against God), Children obey Father and Mother. Simply put, when you turn Gods concept on its head, you are representing something else -- so I find this to be frustrating .

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Quote: (06-19-2018 09:09 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

A very significant and understated reason for the high competition for pussy in Western countries is caused by black women being absolute bitches. Millions have effectively removed themselves from the dating market because of all that fierce woman Beyonce independent woman crap. Nothing deflates a boner faster than a fat sassy black woman who demands the world from men for nothing in return.

So you get millions of young black men shunning black women and going for other races clogging the market. An army of fit, game aware, young black guys descend on the mainstream dating market and go for white or Latina women 2 points below their own value because that's still better than what they were used to with the ugly AA women.

Keep this trend on the market for a while then you got white and Latina 5s rejecting white and Latin men who are 6s because they been smashing black guys in the 7-8 range. The middling to low value white guys now go for Asian women which puts a huge percentage of Asian men into incel territory.

The result is a dating market that only benefits the top 30% of white guys and top 20% of black guys with everybody else settling for scraps.

The dating market would be much healthier with well behaved and feminine black women.

TRUTH

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

As someone who loves black women and finds them desirable, this issue hits right where it hurts for me. I addressed the question in part here:

Quote:Quote:

"I'm a black American and I actually find black women tremendously sexy. Especially black women of West- and Southern-African descent. Lots of guys go apeshit over Ethiopians, etc--but I don't find them as alluring. If we are just talking about raw sexual desirability, then West-African black women are at the head of class, followed closely by Nordic/Germanic/Slavic-looking white women. Every other demographic is an also-ran by comparison.

Despite my clear preference, the simple fact of the matter is that I've overwhelmingly dated and fucked white women in my life for one simple reason: the obesity epidemic in black community is completely out of control. This thread is about "racial limitations"--well shit, some of us only wish we could limit ourselves to our race.

It doesn't matter how much you love the women of your race--if half of the chicks are obese/overweight and a decent percentage of the attractive ones have shitty attitudes and multiple kids out of wedlock, your dick will turn race traitor with a vengeance.

I speak from experience."

thread-66665...pid1716264

I have lots more thoughts on this--will weigh-in a bit more when I have some free time.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (06-19-2018 10:02 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2018 11:12 PM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

The following video really is a prime example of how deep cultured it is. To give a synopsis, Jesse Peterson interviews two preachers, a husband and his wife. The husband is a former felon turned preacher, which speaks more than you believe. When even a thug is able to be submitted by the power of a black woman to the point where he believes he is beneath her, you can clearly see where the root of the black male's problems lie,

Great post,

I was watching a little of this video, and the body language is so telling. Plus the husband says next to nothing and has this defeated look on his face. Oh man.

If I was looking for a black girl, I would definitely look to go for an African. It'd be a big culture shift, but to me there are some straight edge African women with old school values.

I think it was Candace Owens on Joe Rogan who was saying recently that BLM and alot of these activist groups are basically founded by black women who are hardcore SJWs, and run by them. They are actually anti family.

""We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and "villages" that collectively care for one another, and especially "our" children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.""- Quoted from their website a couple years back

Lately I am seeing all kinds of female preachers and such on TV, it seems to being pushed by MSM. Or perhaps these Denominations are not conservative and are always at the rallies and such, and being a minister in with the SJWs somehow legitimizes some of the crap they push.

From what I have been taught, a female preacher just is not doctrinally correct. The Christian Hierarchy Is that Man (Husband) obeys God, Wife obeys Husband (in so far as it is not against God), Children obey Father and Mother. Simply put, when you turn Gods concept on its head, you are representing something else -- so I find this to be frustrating .

[Image: potd.gif]

Stone cold truth right here. I always see guys going on about how white women are so attractive even black guys want them blah blah. It's mostly bullshit. We date outside of our race a bit more because there are serious problems with our women that are best dealt with by voting with our feet, full stop. This creates knock-on effects in the sexual marketplace that ups the ante for everyone else.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

What is the source of their power though? Why do they have such a strong grip?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

This is a great post. I basically agree, but is black women's attitude the only reason black men prefer women of other races? I mean, a wealthy/high status black man could probably get a black woman who behaves herself (if not Afro-American, then Carribean, South American, or African). If they really wanted a black women, that is. A lot of these guys wind up with white women who are just as crazy, selfish and disrespectful as the black women they had access to.

But why?

Why did these women let themselves go?

I mean, with all the “racism” and such, wouldn’t that incentivise them to maximise everything and to put their best foot forward?

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Quote: (06-20-2018 01:22 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

But why?

Why did these women let themselves go?

I mean, with all the “racism” and such, wouldn’t that incentivise them to maximise everything and to put their best foot forward?

TDK

Low IQ and genetics? That is the argument I have heard. I don't agree with that, but who knows.

It seems that most people are just lazy and never want to improve their lives with hard work. Maybe this is the same type of thing.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

If I ever marry my fellow black woman she'll be a Baiana from the Nordeste region of Brazil:

I know that part of the country gets shunned especially from those preferring the more whiter look of girls.

But them afro-senhoras in Salvador were a joy to be amongst for me. Saudades.

Quote: (06-20-2018 11:52 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Their attitude?

I cracked up when a rapper I was working with played me this. I was like "oh, that's so funny, black women have such a great sense of humour".

He was like, shaking his head, no brother, they are serious!

Me: mouth open.

Bytches With Problems.

Still got a bit of a soft spot for them though.

Luckily, being white, I was reliably informed by one of my black girlfriends that just about all Black Wimminz view most white men as 'just another one of the girls'.

I probably should have been insulted by this. But I admired her candor. That's Black women for you. I'm generalizing across gender boundaries of course more than racial boundaries. Or maybe I'm not. Mmmmm...

What the hell. This is the only forum on the entire internet (that I have been able to find) where you can not only say something like this, but maybe, just maybe, get some intelligent discourse with it too.

Black women have attitude.

If you don't believe me, then check out that BWP video above.

I'm still convinced they are trolling us all. I mean, I really hope they are trolling us all...

Love those BWP. In fact, thinking about it, it only makes it twice as funny again if they really are serious. I think.

They aren't serious are they?

Quote: (06-20-2018 11:52 AM)the dark knight Wrote:  

Low IQ and genetics? That is the argument I have heard. I don't agree with that, but who knows.

It seems that most people are just lazy and never want to improve their lives with hard work. Maybe this is the same type of thing.

A) The destruction of the nuclear family has had a seismic impact on the black community. There's no fathers to provide decent examples of men and emotional guidance/stability. And the bum men act as great examples every time an angry black woman wants to talk shit. (And real talk though, there are a lot of bum ass black men out there, I see those losers every day hanging on street corners during business hours). It's a large part of the reason why black women are so painfully unhappy.

B) Forget about race for a moment. Who in America actually tells women--any woman, regardless of her color--to work on themselves? Who tells women there are consequences to their actions, and if they get fat and sassy that men will dislike them? Often times, that Real Talk was the realm of fathers. See above. A few women understand this and stay trim and nice; those women tend to be successful, and they rarely tell other women the truth (which IMO is a way to limit competition).

C) Meanwhile, and related to all this, you have the "Big is beautiful" movement in the West. IIRC the term "thick" started in the black community and though I believe there is a such a thing as thick vs fat and thick can be hot (a girl with a big ass and no stomach is my kryptonite) too often the word is just used to make fatness seem acceptable.

Again, white women are going through/doing all the above, just not on nearly as big and destructive a scale as black women are.

Regarding point (A)

Spot on.

Quote: (06-20-2018 05:10 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2018 11:52 AM)the dark knight Wrote:  

A) The destruction of the nuclear family has had a seismic impact on the black community. There's no fathers to provide decent examples of men and emotional guidance/stability. And the bum men act as great examples every time an angry black woman wants to talk shit. (And real talk though, there are a lot of bum ass black men out there, I see those losers every day hanging on street corners during business hours). It's a large part of the reason why black women are so painfully unhappy.

B) Forget about race for a moment. Who in America actually tells women--any woman, regardless of her color--to work on themselves? Who tells women there are consequences to their actions, and if they get fat and sassy that men will dislike them? Often times, that Real Talk was the realm of fathers. See above. A few women understand this and stay trim and nice; those women tend to be successful, and they rarely tell other women the truth (which IMO is a way to limit competition).

C) Meanwhile, and related to all this, you have the "Big is beautiful" movement in the West. IIRC the term "thick" started in the black community and though I believe there is a such a thing as thick vs fat and thick can be hot (a girl with a big ass and no stomach is my kryptonite) too often the word is just used to make fatness seem acceptable.

Again, white women are going through/doing all the above, just not on nearly as big and destructive a scale as black women are.