rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Political leader - Who would he be?

I was just talking politics with a friend, and we were debating whether Jordan Peterson should be elected President of the USA. I said no, that I'd rather have him pursue his current goals of fighting SJW and left-wing thought issues on college campuses. He was totally for Peterson being an amazing President.

This got me thinking deeply about the question:
What WOULD an ideal President or political leader act like?
What characteristics would he have?

Just wanted to throw this question out to the forum.

[Image: 1os6kt.jpg]
[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

A philosopher king.

The problem is the political polarization in the country. Put your ideal guy in the whitehouse and half the population wants to impeach him.

Really at this point the country should probably split apart based on ideological lines because nobody is willing to compromise.

personally, I like the idea of trump. He hasn't REALLY let me down but there's room for improvement

With that said the best political leader would be a MAN with these traits and experiences

1. A warrior, preferably of the SOF (such as green berets, SEALs, 75th Rangers etc)
2. Deep into philosophy
3. Master of charisma and body language (had to have read AT LEAST 48 laws of power, art of seduction and art of war)
4. A Humanitarian or have done Humanitarian work
5. A true man (basically all the traits of Teddy Roosevelt)
6. VERY good with women. If he can understand women then he can understand alot of theories and things
7. A perfect strategist

maybe a shallow opinion but a warrior leaders is something this nation needs now.

Quote: (06-15-2018 10:24 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

The problem is the political polarization in the country. Put your ideal guy in the whitehouse and half the population wants to impeach him.

Really at this point the country should probably split apart based on ideological lines because nobody is willing to compromise.

It's not a question of what is realistic. I'm curious what you personally define as your ideal guy. Someone who you elect that will be the perfect leader of a democratic country.

My criteria for a perfect leader starting from most broader to the narrowest:

1. A man.
1. Native born, singular citizenship (obvious criteria that is already present in most countries).
2. Has at least three children who work and live in that country, proves association of future with that country.
3. Has game and applied charisma, understands women, an alpha male.
4. Has "fuck you" money that ensures independence from political lobbyists, a wealthy man with either large inherited wealth or businesses diverse enough to be independent from any other single foreign or domestic power. In times of great turmoil a military leader with sheer power that makes money unimportant can also pass.
5. Has good health.
6. Has displayed moral courage before and has protected some unpopular truth from an unjust mob. Has some principles that he won't abandon for votes and popularity.
7. Understands reality and is not hoping to reach a perfect politically correct utopia by not claiming that two mutually exclusive things can be combined. For instance doesn't claim that open borders can be combined with low crime rates or that feminism can be combined with high birth rates.
8. Expresses a belief in God, surely and confidently, but not carries Gods name on sleeve either and is not a mind slave to any particular religion. Reserves the word "God" - for only the most important of speeches and most finest of points.
9. Can cite spontaneously some quotes or ideas from "Great Books of Men" to prove his understanding of some timeless wisdom of the ancients and having some time tested values. Be these books great holy books, great philosophers or great poets.

The child of Kona and Kim Kardashian raised by Matt Forney as a single parent.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

[Image: Rome_Statue_of_Augustus.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

A military man. Most of the greatest leaders were soldiers. Washington, Franco, Napoleon, Julius Caesar etc.

Don't debate me.

Trump with death penalties for corrupt politicians

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Either of these two fellas:

Marcus Aurelius.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Anyone that manages to remove the woman's right to vote in the modern age in a Western country.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Quote: (06-16-2018 02:59 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Hahahah

Thomas Sankara.

Quote: (06-15-2018 12:35 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

[Image: Rome_Statue_of_Augustus.jpg]

Big A is my number 2.

My number one would have to be:

[Image: 300px-David_-_Napoleon_crossing_the_Alps...aison2.jpg]

The man who almost saved Europe.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (06-16-2018 02:59 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Hillary Rodham Clinton.

[Image: donald-trump-twitter-hashtag-impeach.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

No shit. My wife used to vote based on how the dudes name sounded. Thanks fuck she does what I say now.

That's 100% legit why we have that douche Trudeau in office now. Women vote like idiots.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Superman - just without any Kryptonite available.

Otherwise a mix between Jared Taylor/Andrew Jackson/Silvio Gsell should do the trick if he surrounded himself by a legion of body guards.

Quote: (06-15-2018 10:27 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

personally, I like the idea of trump. He hasn't REALLY let me down but there's room for improvement

With that said the best political leader would be a MAN with these traits and experiences

1. A warrior, preferably of the SOF (such as green berets, SEALs, 75th Rangers etc)
2. Deep into philosophy
3. Master of charisma and body language (had to have read AT LEAST 48 laws of power, art of seduction and art of war)
6. VERY good with women. If he can understand women then he can understand alot of theories and things
7. A perfect strategist

maybe a shallow opinion but a warrior leaders is something this nation needs now.
More less exactly what I would have picked. I think TR is a good role model for what I would want out of a leader.

We need some serious fundamental changes. I dont think any leader can enact what is needed without a catastrophe. Concentration camps for homeless, sterilization of welfare recipients. No public office for dual citizens. Mental health reform with SJW bullshit classified as a mental illness.

Quote: (06-17-2018 07:09 AM)Raylan Givens Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 10:27 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

2. Deep into philosophy
7. A perfect strategist

More less exactly what I would have picked. I think TR is a good role model for what I would want out of a leader.

I third this, Theodore Roosevelt was the man. I like the fact that when he was a kid he was often sick from asthma instead of shutting himself in the house like a beta he worked out and boxed. He hiked in the Alps when he was 11 years old with his father. At Harvard University he boxed and was on the rowing team.

^^^
Teddy (he hated that nickname!) is an interesting one. I've read a few books about (and by) him. Including his 'Winning of the West' series (he didn't have a high opinion of Native Americans!), 'Through the Brazilian Wilderness' (he was far too old and unfit to be hacking his way through the Amazon! No wonder it nearly killed him and ultimately hastened him towards an early exit) and a couple of biographies.

He was undoubtedly inspirational and seemed to live enough for five people; Author, Adventurer, Politician, Soldier (he really wanted this!), Academic. Pugilist (cost him an eye!), Judoka, marksman (though not a good shot), read several books a day, got shot but ignored his wound to finish his speech, tracked & captured robbers etc. How much of it all is spin and how much was legit?

I once read that Christopher Nolan based his Batman on TR ie; what would someone with unlimited money be able to achieve?

On the downside, his detractors portray him as being a violence loving gore-hound trying to live up to an idealized image of his father. Actually, I'd be interested to know what negative opinions people have about him? I always try to get a rounded picture of historic characters and I can't find a lot of bad things about him. And the 'bad things' other people see, I tend to view as positive anyway! RVF'ers in the US might have a better perspective on him than I have. Was he a globalist for example?

In terms of being an ideal political leader, I'd say he passes the Taleb test of having 'skin in the game'; volunteered and fought in the Spanish American War (although I did once read that he was alleged to have shot a man in the back (rather than the more heroic story he re-told himself. But I couldn't find confirmation of this anywhere). Volunteered to fight in WW1 even though he was too old. Actually lost his son in WW1.

Also, anyone who has a whole category on Wikipedia entitled 'Persona and Masculinity' can't be too bad a choice!

Haven't checked if there's already a thread on TR, but if there isn't it would make for good reading.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen