rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Standard Data Sheet - Asuncion - Paraguay

I used my own Standard data sheet format too bust out a data sheet on Asuncion the capital of paraguay.

Standard data sheet :
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6515.h...data+sheet

Datasheet Asuncion - Paraguay

City Overview :

-Asuncion is a wide spread city. The are several sights to see but that can be done in one day. The city gives of a good and safe vibe although there is obvious poverty in some places closeby the center.

Girls :
I would give the average girl on the street a HB6. You don’t see many fat girls, most girls are normal height and have good curves. Slim waist and a round ass. The girls in the clubs are at least a HB7 most of the times with an occasional HB8 or HB8.5. Some places I would bang most of the girls inside. 90% of girls here are Mestizo which means mixed Spanish/local culture. That means a nice lightbrown skin and great hair.

Sight seeing :

-The cathedral in the city center
-The riverside, but be careful after dark because there are dirt poor slums around.
-Plaza de los heroes with its Panthenon
-Government Palace

Lodging :

-Black Cat Hostel got internet, clean bathrooms, big screen tv, wifi internet. Its right in the center close to all sight seeing things. 14 dollars for a 16 bed(!?) dorm.
-Many shitty double rooms in the old hotels already costs 25 dollars a night
-Spend 40 to 50 dollars a night for a decent room.

Day game spots :

-Plaza de los heroes, Lots of young and classy girls around on warm days.
-Shopping mall – Mariscal Lopez has shitloads of young and attractive girls
-Shopping mall – Villamora is right next to Mariscal Lopez
-Quatro D ( 4D) – Icecream and lunch place on San Martin street.
-
Nightlife spots : from Thursday till Sunday

-Paseo Carmelitas is where all the action is. Lots of (lounge) bars and a few clubs around.
-Killkenny’s Irish pub – Nice (sit down)pub with a live band in the weekend.
-Astoria bar – Nice (sit down) bar with lots of girls.
-Club Liquid – average sized club, tons of hot girls, free entrance
-Club Kapoom, average sized club, free entrance
-Club Cover, Good club with lots of hot girls
Places outside Paseo Carmelitas :
-Rockero – Rock or sometimes reggae bar/club. I paid 5 dollar entrance for a reggae party here.
-Brittanica pub – Expat/foreigner place but lots of locals too. Mostly mixed groups.

Ease of approaching :

-High language barrier for non Spanish speakers, Girl/guy ratio in clubs is about 60/40 but after 3am it’s a sausage fest. Dancing clubs are stand up places, easy to approach. Music is mostly reggeaton or American so no special skills needed. Almost no gringo’s around but no gringo value either.

Prices and other stuff :

-A Claro sim card is free and a few dollars credit goes a long way. Go to the Claro store with your passport.
-Food is expensive in most restaurants, expect to pay between 5 and 10 dollars for a good meal
-Drinks and especially beer is cheap in the bars and clubs, expect to pay 3 to 4 dollars for a large beer (0.7 liter). Mohito’s and shots are 5 dollar.
-Cigarettes – 3 to 4 dollar for a 20pack
-P4P streetwalkers are around on the bigger streets in the center. No info on prices.

Logistics :

-The city center is easily walkable.
-Taxi’s are fucking expensive. Expect to pay 7 to 10 dollars per ride. Beware for overpricing.
-Busses costs 60 dollar cents per ride
-Line 30 will take you to Paseo Carmelitas from the center and back.
-Line 31 takes you to the shopping mall and bus terminal from the center and back

Safety : Generally safe if you’re not stupid enough to go to slums. Lots of police everywhere

Overall pros and cons :

Pros : Tons of chicks, bars and clubs are reasonably cheap, safe.
Cons : Difficult to find a cheap decent place to sleep, taxi drivers are conning cunts and taxis are expensive compared to neighboring countries. Language barrier.

Personal experience :
-I really liked the city and the club/bar scene. I banged a 22year old Paraguayan/ Saudi Arabian chick on the first night out. Stayed at her house almost every night, even booty calls at 4am were no problem. Went out a lot with another girl a lot but not more than boob sucking and kissing action, she was looking for LTR and not convincible for more. Believe me I tried.

Final Thoughts :
-I can recommend this city. High on my list of likable cities, girls are beautiful here and clubs are good. Only problem are the prices here. I spent over 400 dollars in a week and I only went out 4 times a week without much drinking and staying in a hostel. I would easily stay a month here if I had a apartment.

Ps, Some Paraguayans claimed that Paraguay has the best weed. I’m from Holland and laughed in their faces hard.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

good stuff man

hit up any strip clubs?

Quote: (09-25-2011 01:14 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

good stuff man

hit up any strip clubs?

Thanks, Nope no strip clubs. Im in montevideo now i might go there to a nudie bar [Image: smile.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Nice DS.

I had fun in this city too. Did not get to check out the clubs as I was basically occupied with a paraguaya for 3 out of the 4 nights I was there.

Can vouch for Kilkennys and Brittanica pub. The owner of Brittanica pub is interested in selling the place btw if there are any would be bar owners reading.

Quote: (09-25-2011 12:38 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Ps, Some Paraguayans claimed that Paraguay has the best weed. I’m from Holland and laughed in their faces hard.

I was there Last spring for 5 weeks and I have to say we had very different experiences as far as prices go but it looks like we both enjoyed the city and found Paraguayans easy.

I had this exact comment made to me about the weed. Funny that I had met a dutch guy there and was chillin with him the moment the girl start running her mouth about Paraguayan weed.... She was completely clueless, she tried to explain how to grow and didn't know wtf she was talking about.

Can you post a picture of an average paraguayan looking chick? Or the types you'd expect to see there.

Quote: (06-03-2012 12:38 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2011 12:38 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I was there Last spring for 5 weeks and I have to say we had very different experiences as far as prices go but it looks like we both enjoyed the city and found Paraguayans easy.

I had this exact comment made to me about the weed. Funny that I had met a dutch guy there and was chillin with him the moment the girl start running her mouth about Paraguayan weed.... She was completely clueless, she tried to explain how to grow and didn't know wtf she was talking about.

Wow, five weeks is a long time. Feel free to add to this datasheet since the more info the better. Let us know your info on prices because i don't think i'm far off after staying there about 8 or 9 days. We might have different views on what is expensive.
Note: i'm a cheap bastard.

Where did you stay and go and what were you're experiences there ? I loved the place.

Quote: (06-03-2012 06:25 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Can you post a picture of an average paraguayan looking chick? Or the types you'd expect to see there.

I think this one is above average but this was the girl i was with for five night there while also dating another one and going out.

Ps, picture won't be here forever. Maybe Jaydublin has some more.

[attachment=6442]

Quote: (06-03-2012 08:29 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2012 06:25 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

I think this one is above average but this was the girl i was with for five night there while also dating another one and going out.

Ps, picture won't be here forever. Maybe Jaydublin has some more.

Looks like a filipino girl with a big booty from behind

excellent post neil.

"90% of girls here are Mestizo which means mixed Spanish/local culture. That means a nice lightbrown skin and great hair."

so most girls are hispanic looking, not european looking?

I didn't go out much, besides to the bars. I lined up all my women on badoo.com because of my terrible Spanish. I met the Dutch guy with his gf and all her friends, both male and female. From there on out I spent time with them and 1 of the guys would consistently bring new women to introduce me to.

When I found this thread last night I decided to find my hotel online but I cant remember the name and cant find it. It was like 250-300$ a month(the prices weren't so cheap for just a few days) and was a long stay hotel/apartment that was small but very clean and nice, everything was private. It was located a few blocks from Brittanica pub and 901(or 904??) Asuncion Bar. A girl I was fucking(currently has a gringo baby that is a spitting image of me) lives right next door to these bars so it was easy to just walk to her place.

Also I remember my dutch friend paying like 12 Euro for cartons of Marlboros. He was taking a carton or maybe 2 home to sell to buddies. He said that was the most he was allowed by customs.

Overall I didn't spend time in Clubs.. I spoke nearly no Spanish, was tired from traveling, and was just being a pussy. My actual purpose to be there was residence(long story) I went to the bars I mentioned a few times a week with the girls from badoo or the ones my friend hooked me up with. I went to the Mariscal Lopez mall to drink coffee quite a bit but the language barrier never worked out well when it came to talking to girls. I did get stared at constantly and IMO the blonde gringo factor played a huge roll but then again I don't have high standards... Just like to get drunk and fuck.

I have a few more months of working but down the road I will definitely contribute date sheets to the forum. Next year this time I hope to be in Colombia. That was my first time traveling more of a backpacker style and I was taken back by it a little but also avoided hostels 100% which I wont do in the future.

Quote: (06-03-2012 05:32 PM)rivelino Wrote:  

excellent post neil.

"90% of girls here are Mestizo which means mixed Spanish/local culture. That means a nice lightbrown skin and great hair."

Yes, in general on he streets the people are Hispanic looking but there's lot of white looking girls in the clubs. Mostly German decedents.

Quote: (06-04-2012 04:40 AM)Spike Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2012 05:32 PM)rivelino Wrote:  

excellent post neil.

Yes, in general on he streets the people are Hispanic looking but there's lot of white looking girls in the clubs. Mostly German decedents.

Totally agree...
In the upscale clubs, I think you would find very much non-mestizo women. Brunettes, natural blondes, black hair with very white skin etc etc.
Bottom line…. muy lindissima.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6873.html

I'll post more about my personal experience over 5 days, but the data sheet is so right. I would say start with Kilkenny on Thursday and go from there. I would definitely add Faces to that list.
http://www.faces.com.py/2011/

Would highly recommend Asuncion. Very hot girls, especially upscale clubs. There is a clear and visible class divide there.
Girls/Guys are in groups, but once a gazelle breaks off its fair game and are very friendly.
Probably because guys there don't straight up hit on girls like that. Met girls every night but Sunday. Sunday sucks there, basically get outta dodge by then.

Every night met a different girl. First night a shortie with cute black hair, pale white skin. Hung out with her friends afterwards, they dropped me back to my hotel. We made out but she took me a little away from her friends at the club to grind and make out.

Second night was a thin blonde… not exactly my type, Like some meat on her bones, but got her to come to my hotel for a sleepover. She brought her friend. Had These chicks here definitely do not get plastered liked the US. No sexo… Oh and the hotel I was staying at could care less. I actually went out with the front desk guy and his GF the following day.

The 3rd night, met a gorgeous dentista, with Castano hair, light skin and of course beautiful teeth. This chick literally walked right up to me. She of course wanted me at the very least to say the initial hola, which I obliged. Same thing, she moved us away from her friends to back of the club where we were grinding and making out… I guess these girls want privacy and not want for their friends to see their tongue in some guys mouth. I'm okay with that… She rolled home with me that day. But no sex.
Next day was Sunday. It sucks there, I think Sunday is the day to take your flight outta Paraguay.
Anyways FB messaged (all 3 of these chicks are on my FB, unfortunately had lost my phone so was my only way) the last girl and she said she was at her moms. I think Sunday is major family day for everyone there. But she tells me she would be free for dinner. They have great places to eat there. I would highly recommend Bolsi.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Re...ncion.html
And the rest is history. We spent most of that night together, she had a late day in the morning. I left Monday.
And will definitely be back.

I would start with the Irish Pub Kilkenny thursday, Paseo Carmelitas Thurs/Fri and Faces Sat night.
Oh and remember, leave on Sunday. It is dead there.

Positives: Hotels cheap <100$ for 3-4 star places, Food is cheap, People are friendly (who are we kidding, I mean chicas), V. hot chicks, really diverse, its got whatever your looking for (next trip will post pics)
Negatives: Cabs suck (try to rip you off), Espanol is a must (if you don't know, don't bother to go) No one speaks a drop of english, really hard to get to unless you live in MIA. But from NYC they have a pretty good connection through MIA via AA.
Will try to compile a data sheet now or after the next time I get back there.

Asuncion. Highly recommend….!

"She rolled home with me that day. But no sex. "

Wow...

And you just accepted it? Way to go... She was easily shit testing you with LMR (Last minute resistance) but since you accepted it, she lost entirely interest in you now.