rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game girls who have been abused

[Didn't find a thread on the forum for this]

Here's the situation: I just started banging one of my former students (21), and she told me that her dad abused her when she was a kid. In her teens, her earliest sexual fantasies were about being gang-banged and degraded by scores of strange men.

She told me she has a tendency to emotionally distance herself from the men in her life and is very good at suddenly shutting off her emotions.

Surprisingly, no other red flags in terms of craziness/BPD though.

One wrinkle is that she lives with her main BF (they are in an "open relationship"), who seems kind of beta, but they seem genuinely happy together and he knows about me.

Now, I'm a big fan of repeat bangs (higher ROI), so my main concern here is what if she gets afraid of getting too close/scared of commitment and pulls away. So, given that my goal is to create maximum attraction to retain future bangs in this FWB/FB relationship, what strategy will work best here to give her what she's REALLY looking for out of this?

On one hand, maybe she wants me to be the bad boy that she can't get at home--let her main BF be the beta provider and I'll be the alpha male who treats her like a fucktoy.

On the other hand, maybe she wants me to be the father she never had, an older man who can help her heal. (After all, part of her attraction to me is because I was her teacher.)

Either way, it seems wise to be distant as fuck with my texting, keep it minimal, and let her contact me when she wants to hook up, right?

But what about in person, when she comes over? Should I fuck her silly and then immediately send her packing, or should I build an emotional connection, sleep with her, listen to her feelings?

What do you want to do other than repeat bang?

She sounds fucked up, I wouldn't worry about fucking up. Two major red flags, she's in an open relationship and she was abused [and open about it].

She doesn't sound like a quality girl. I guess if you enjoy her company keep her around after, if you don't; don't. Sounds like you're over complicating things a lot. She's still a girl, she will respond to regular game just fine.

Now let me give you a tip. Girls that claim abuse, bipolar, or "being able to emotionally detach easily" say that shit to excuse future bad behavior. It's important to nip that shit in the bud regardless of her excuses. Nexr, her cuck boyfriend probably got into an open relationship with her because she cheated on him and he wanted to keep her.

I'd say all in al steer clear bang other girls bur I don't think you'd listen

"Listen to her feelings" ... Good grief. No.

You're already feeling sorry for her.

If anything, this girl sounds like an excellent candidate to be a slave.

Let's clarify.

All I want is repeat bangs. Not an LTR with her. But I will sit and listen to her talk about her feelings, IF that's what will keep her coming back for more. Or I will degrade her and be an asshole, IF that's what will keep her coming back for more.

You understand? This is about tapping into her psychology.

I am a chameleon, I will be whatever the woman wants (needs) me to be.

I care about RESULTS, aka. getting what I want from women in the long run,

not about IDEOLOGY, aka. being so alpha and doing "what you want to do" as a matter of principle such that you end up sleeping alone.

Not overthinking. Just tactical.

That's where you fellas come in. My question is simply, what is going to build attraction best with a girl like this? This is a GAME forum: technical, specific advice is appreciated. What sort of persona works best here?

Avadhuta is right. Slave it up. Spankings, choking, tie her up, throat fuck, tell her what to wear and what to do.

Why waste the time and effort on 1 girl doing research, conforming to her, making her your priority. Sounds like your time is better spent elsewhere.

All you're saying at least as far as I could tell is you value this girl more than your self respect and integrity. Being a "chameleon" sounds like the antithesis to frame. I suppose if you're a master at it you could further your own goals, but women sniff that out via detecting bad congruence. Something incongruous will shine through eventually no matter how much of a "chamilion" you are.

Focus on game fundamentals IE, you are the prize. Your time is valuable. She is below you, she's disposable until proven otherwise. Be ready to leave at any moment, don't invest until you can't help it.

Technically - hold frame. Push and pull. When you're acting all lovey dovey and things are good test her, throw her off. When she reacts pull her into you, kiss her tell her she looks good. You wanna get technical give specific examples of your interactions.

Insightful comment, Eugenics. Thanks. To your point about why spend the time: it's called a case study. Human behavior has patterns. That's why the thread is called "How to game GIRLS who have been abused", not "How to game A GIRL who's been abused." So it's worth it to spend a little time doing research, to help myself and other men in future similar situations. That's what the whole forum is about.

I like Eugenics post a lot.

Roc, I recommend reading the Roissy / Chateau Heartiste thread and going over the fundamentals of game.

Like Eugenics said, it sounds like you’re too willing to adapt to the woman’s frame, when you really need to internalize that you’re the prize (she should react to you).

As for gaming abused girls, almost every girl claims to have been abused in the past nowadays (#MeToo) so I would think standard asshole game is all you need.

So your getting frisky w/ a mentally scarred former student of yours? Guess just one of at least 7 realistic ways this could ruin your professional life?

Wtf you mean you ain't find a thread on this.

All the threads on gaming women aside from the wife hunting ones are for gaming mentally scarred women.

Same as any other.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Own a bitch.
Get her calling you Professor or Daddy.

Right right but you didn't post a data sheet or any research papers so the title may be misleading. If you want to help the community go gather data and prove successful methodology. This thread is quite clearly about you and the girl you're hung up on and frankly I'm tired of you dancing around that. I feel like I'm wasting my keystrokes here.

You're hung up on some fucked up girl with the reddist of red flags. What do you want? Nobody is going to endorse that kind of behavior. You want to use her? Use her, who the fuck who cares. You want to put all your chips on her coming bacn to you after she bangs her boyfriend. Cool, do that. There's no special game for that. Female nature doesn't change.

But guess what though, that's a shitty strategy. This fucked up broad will not come back after a certain point. When you use leverage against her she'll run back to her cuck boyfriend. You could have the best dick in the state, she'll find a reason to fuck off. Short of getting to the dirty details of you offering her stability and money, or you hitting her emotional trigger on time every time, or you having status beyond all others she's gonna fuck off.

Do you want an instruction manual? Alright read PIMP by iceberg slim. Folowed by the art of war by sun tzu. Then the rationale male by rollo tomassi. By the end of that if you don't find better things to do than fuck with a fucked up bitch who has a boyfriend already lord help you

Getting tired of the thread police. Correct, don't waste the keystrokes. Let people learn how they want to learn.

I for one find this a useful way, and I don't think OP is hung up on the abused girl in an open relationship.

Quote: (06-02-2018 04:25 PM)roc_student Wrote:  

[Didn't find a thread on the forum for this]

Here's the situation: I just started banging one of my former students (21), and she told me that her dad abused her when she was a kid. In her teens, her earliest sexual fantasies were about being gang-banged and degraded by scores of strange men.

She told me she has a tendency to emotionally distance herself from the men in her life and is very good at suddenly shutting off her emotions.

Surprisingly, no other red flags in terms of craziness/BPD though.

One wrinkle is that she lives with her main BF (they are in an "open relationship"), who seems kind of beta, but they seem genuinely happy together and he knows about me.

One tiny problem - heh - seriously - the quality of the problems these days.

Who says that she was truly abused?
Besides - what do you care? She already has a boyfriend and you are asking us how to what - get more bangs out of it?

The only way how this thread can turn any way interesting is if your next question is:

"I want to make her gang-bang a reality. Need 2-4 guys with some Game who are cool about it to join fucking this 21yo hot girl - will PM pics. Anyone willing PM me."

[Image: HatefulSparklingIrishredandwhitesetter-s...ricted.gif]

Also - thread on sexually abused girls? Are you autistic or are you a troll?

OK, here's what,you do, and its real simple:

Have your little listening sessions, and listen carefully.

Then, you begin to use the things you,learn in those sessions to your advantage. What you want to begin doing is mimicking whatever the abuse was she got from daddy. Keep in in the behavior able pattern realm. Please don't get physically abusive.

Aloha!

Quote: (06-03-2018 01:17 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Then, you begin to use the things you,learn in those sessions to your advantage. What you want to begin doing is mimicking whatever the abuse was she got from daddy. Keep in in the behavior able pattern realm. Please don't get physically abusive.

Aloha!

Best advice on this thread.

Sounds like a ticking time bomb to me. Unless she has really, and I mean properly with therapy and all, sorted it out, I'd bail. My own experience with a woman who was physically abused by her husband just makes me completely opposed to such a thing. I don't think any amount of good sex would make me wanna deal with it.

Besides, there are lots of non-abused girls that are horny, DTF and great in bead. We're supposed to be learning how to be better with women to pull this kind of girls, no?

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Don't take this personally, but if you're here asking for ways to leverage your heart-to-heart chats with her, you're not ready to make those steps. You might understand some of the theory behind certain reactions, but you need to complete more lab experiments before this will really click. So experiment, but try to contain any potential fallout in any area of your life.

Here's the advice you'll probably end up following in the end*:
*(in scientific terms: linear extrapolation)
1) Bang her until the situation blows up in your face in any one of many ways.
2) Contain the fallout, hopefully with minimal collateral damage to your life.
3) Then move on to the next one.

Here's more practical advice that you probably don't have the skills to apply*:
*(a probabilistic observation, not a dig at you)
1) Bang her a few more times, don't get invested, definitely don't talk about feelings. Dodge, swerve, avoid any serious topics, particularly those even tangentially related to her abuse or "abuse".
2) Get new girls on rotation. In scientific terms, increase the n-count of your case studies. There's only so much more that you can learn here.
3) Gradually distance yourself from her, and use an excuse like summer travel to "lose touch" and not reconnect. The "my ex and I had a talk and we decided to give things another try" is a great excuse to feed her.

Reread the advice you got in this thread down the line, and see if more of it makes sense.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

How to game girls that have been abused?

Simple.

Find out how they were abused and then do that. They'll love you for it

two scoops
two genders
two terms

How to game girls who have been abused?

You don’t. Nothing but trouble.

Fuck ’em once, maybe twice, then make like Houdini. Unless you really want to be a surrogate shrink.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (06-03-2018 01:17 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Get the bang the Sigmund Freud way - find out her weaknesses, exploit her weaknesses, don't make it worse for her.

Quote:Quote:

You can't be serious. In combination with that abuse story I'm pretty sure you're trolling.

But:

Why do you feel the need to "repeat bang" a girl that is obviously going to pull out at some point, be it her lack of trust or that faggot of a BF who lets you bang his girl?

Go out. Get more girls. You'll be protected when (not if, when) this shit goes south.

As to your statement you want to be a chameleon: are there moral limits to what you would do for pussy? If it's not deceiving a girl who got sexually abused as a child, what are they?

Quote: (06-04-2018 06:34 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

You can't be serious. In combination with that abuse story I'm pretty sure you're trolling.

Haha I didn't read this part - really? you think he might be beta?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (06-02-2018 04:25 PM)roc_student Wrote:  

On the other hand, maybe she wants me to be the father she never had, an older man who can help her heal. (After all, part of her attraction to me is because I was her teacher.)

But what about in person, when she comes over? Should I fuck her silly and then immediately send her packing, or should I build an emotional connection, sleep with her, listen to her feelings?

It seems like you do not value your time very much. Are your options on lays really so limited that you have to invest so much in a valueless emotional black hole?