rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Butch Broads and Soy Boys: What Happened to Millennials?

Not necessarily vouching for the rest of her videos, but the woman is dead on with this topic. Rare to see a woman straight up address these issues.

Smart + attractive and not a SJW nutball. Now, we just need 10 million more just like her.

Came here expecting comedy photos

I’ll leave this here instead

[Image: attachment.jpg39092]   

^The guy in the coke shirt. That's some level of scrawniness and bad style sense I've only ever seen in nerdy white boys. Is pussification starting to leech into the rest of American demographic groups as well?

Social Media is the main culprit. I have a half brained theory the MTV reality shows like Real World and Road Rules in the early 90's were the beginning of it all. I think Real World was the first popular reality show but at any rate it promoted degenerate leftist societal ideas. From there things slowly spiraled from the early to late 90's. Also things like helicopter parenting, anti bullying, no child left behind, stranger danger and every child is special became popular movements. All these led up to the social media era which furthered the narrative on a global scale. We have really been in a full swing high speed death spiral for the past decade now.

These 18 - 30 somethings you're seeing now are the direct result of the aforementioned. Even more ominous is my generation who are now in our mid 30's are hitting the age were we can start running for office and actually get elected. Also many of us are becoming wealthy influence's. I have quiet a few multi-millionaires that came from my university class who are very far left. But I think that the final death kneel is when they start getting elected to office.

A friend a few months ago who is a high school teacher back in the states say younger kids are becoming more conservative/libertarian so maybe that's a good sign things might be leveling out.

Before there was soy, there was plastic (BPA) in the environment...

Avoid soy, avoid plastic.

women turning masculine and men turning feminine. Why does it happen this way?

Quote: (05-23-2018 09:05 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

women turning masculine and men turning feminine. Why does it happen this way?

While this site usually spins shit rather than produce decent statistical data backing it's articles or assertions this contributor did a fairly decent job breaking your question down.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...e-more-men

Women today behave very much more like men than their grandmothers. After all, they attend college to compete in careers (rather than to find a husband). They are interested in sex. They drink alcohol and do drugs. They are active in competitive sports, including as professionals.

Social scientists often attribute such profound changes to "sexual liberation" but this is really more of a semantic trick than a true scientific explanation. It is an exercise in circular reasoning. We should not be too surprised by that because virtually all so-called explanations in the social sciences follow a similar defective formula as I argue in scholarly detail in my recent book "The myth of culture: Why we need a genuine natural science of societies."

If women are behaving more like men and scholars attribute this to sexual liberation, we are entitled to be skeptical. It is tantamount to saying that women are now free to behave more like men because they are more free to behave like men (i.e., have been sexually liberated, or unshackled from feminine "roles"). We are in the presence of the Rumpelstiltskin effect - give the problem a name and it goes away.

It is all too easy to be a critic, of course. If one wanted to provide a real explanation for changing feminine behavior, what would this be? There are different possible levels of explanation but the most basic is biological. A lot of evidence is accumulating that the competitive behavior of men and women, just like that of other species is mediated by changing levels of sex hormones.

Using hormones as an explanation may seem far too simple, a case of biological reductionism run amuck. Ironically, hormonal explanations are never quite as simple as might be imagined for the simple reason that behavior affects hormones and hormones affect behavior in a never-ending chain of reciprocal causation. That is why hormones are such a valuable clue to understanding changes in gender-typed behavior.

This argument was advanced most explicitly by Anthropologist Elizabeth Cashdan of the University of Utah in a recent paper (link is external) in Current Anthropology that is ostensibly concerned with changing female body shape. Cashdan believes that the optimal female body shape is not the hourglass figure of a Marilyn Munroe or a Scarlett Johansson with narrow waist and large breasts. In most societies, women actually have wider waists and such figures are more attractive to men in subsistence societies, such as the Zulu (pictured) where food is scarce and also in countries like Denmark and Britain where there is greater equality between men and women.

In societies where women are under pressure to provide for their children, increased testosterone production increases their stamina, strength, and competitiveness. However, along with stress hormones, testosterone also increases the amount of fat stored about the waist, thereby reducing stereotypical femininity of the figure.

Cashdan's results are mainly descriptive rather than statistical because she did not have a large enough number of societies to compare. My own statistical analyses of women's ideal figures as they vary from year to year in magazine pictures, also found that women subscribed to less curvy ideals when they entered higher education and careers in large numbers, see [amazon 1573929700]. When they compete with each other for jobs, they are more interested in seeming competent than in looking sexy. During the 1950's, when women briefly reverted to marriage, rather than careers, a sexier figure was preferred in ladies magazines. This was the heyday of Jane Russell and Marilyn Munroe.

A boost in testosterone production thus helps explain why women not only behave more like men but actually develop a more masculine body shape. All of these phenomena fit together in a neat pattern whereby women change in ways that help them to succeed in different kinds of societies. Such a neat match between body and behavior (or phenotype) and what is required for competitive success is really an adaptation.

Adaptations are often thought of as lock-and-key type relationships between the phenotype and the function. The giraffe's neck is an ideal "crane" for reaching into tall trees, for instance. If the social environment is the lock, and female competitiveness is the key, then hormones are the locksmith grinding out women to succeed in many different societies. Of course, men have also begun to behave more like women, adjusting to their greater role in caring for children thanks to other hormone locksmiths.

Nigel Barber, Ph.D., is an evolutionary psychologist as well as the author of Why Parents Matter and The Science of Romance, among other books.

@Nola

Thanks for the link.

Our current cultural influence and laws has lead to the rise of female breadwinners in couples:

while the men stay at home and perform all the duties of housewife.

Likewise single motherhood also have increased pressure on women to provide leading to their subsequent masculinization.

@infowarrior1

I blame the men not the women.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/06/0...-the-kids/

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27626510

https://qz.com/1061668/most-stay-at-home...y-at-home/

Then you have shows like this ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Husbands

In men I believe the cause of biological feminization is the following;

-Endocrine disruption resulting from a high carbohydrate diet. All Hormones in the body, including testosterone, (T) are formed from fat. Saturated in particular with T. So lower saturated fat intake means lower T. A high carb diet, via elevated insulin, also inhibits the production SHBG. (sex-hormone binding globulin) SHBG binds tightly to DHT, T and to some extent estradiol. This in turn has further endocrine disrupting effects. (Higher DHT, free T and estrogen mainly) High carbs and the often resulting insulin resistance and obesity also promotes more aromatization of T to estrogen again. Less physical activity reduces insulin sensitivity of course. (Alcohol also lowers both T and SHBG and raises DHT, via reduced liver function probably. SHBG is mainly synthesized in the liver.)

So since industry influenced science and resulting dietary advice convinced us to go from traditional fats, like butter, lard, suet, beef tallow and coconut oil to mainly seed oils, and to eat less (fatty) meat and more grains, the result has been lower total T, higher DHT, and higher estrogen in men. Hormones are a bit confusing since everything seems to have a downstream effect on something else, but it`s safe to say that all this endocrine disruption can only have negative effects on both men and women, even though finding the exact biochemical model might be a challenge.

-Phyto-estrogens in grains again, soy, coffee, various other legumes can bind to estrogen receptors and thus induce estrogenic effects in cells. Grains are probably the worst here since we consume so much of it. Pseudo-estrogens/chemicals like BPA, (canned food, receipts etc.) parabens found in various plastics, and tons of other sources of endocrine disrupting chemicals can cause the same issue. Pesticides are also a huge problem here.

-As for butch women I don`t see to many of those, mainly fat women it seems. But it`s worth noting that the endocrine disruption described above is a leading theory as to what causes homosexuality. So the same process in the uterine environment can possibly effect the developing fetus and hence produce homosexual individuals, including butch women.

-As for all the social engineering and brainwashing, it will reinforce these underlying biological changes. So someone who might have otherwise skipped a homosexual lifestyle because of peer pressure etc. can now pursue gay activities without much resistance from society.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (05-23-2018 05:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

-Endocrine disruption resulting from a high carbohydrate diet. All Hormones in the body, including testosterone, (T) are formed from fat. Saturated in particular with T. So lower saturated fat intake means lower T. A high carb diet, via elevated insulin, also inhibits the production SHBG. (sex-hormone binding globulin) SHBG binds tightly to DHT, T and to some extent estradiol. This in turn has further endocrine disrupting effects. (Higher DHT, free T and estrogen mainly) High carbs and the often resulting insulin resistance and obesity also promotes more aromatization of T to estrogen again. Less physical activity reduces insulin sensitivity of course. (Alcohol also lowers both T and SHBG and raises DHT, via reduced liver function probably. SHBG is mainly synthesized in the liver.)

So since industry influenced science and resulting dietary advice convinced us to go from traditional fats, like butter, lard, suet, beef tallow and coconut oil to mainly seed oils, and to eat less (fatty) meat and more grains, the result has been lower total T, higher DHT, and higher estrogen in men. Hormones are a bit confusing since everything seems to have a downstream effect on something else, but it`s safe to say that all this endocrine disruption can only have negative effects on both men and women, even though finding the exact biochemical model might be a challenge.

-Phyto-estrogens in grains again, soy, coffee, various other legumes can bind to estrogen receptors and thus induce estrogenic effects in cells. Grains are probably the worst here since we consume so much of it. Pseudo-estrogens/chemicals like BPA, (canned food, receipts etc.) parabens found in various plastics, and tons of other sources of endocrine disrupting chemicals can cause the same issue. Pesticides are also a huge problem here.

-As for butch women I don`t see to many of those, mainly fat women it seems. But it`s worth noting that the endocrine disruption described above is a leading theory as to what causes homosexuality. So the same process in the uterine environment can possibly effect the developing fetus and hence produce homosexual individuals, including butch women.

-As for all the social engineering and brainwashing, it will reinforce these underlying biological changes. So someone who might have otherwise skipped a homosexual lifestyle because of peer pressure etc. can now pursue gay activities without much resistance from society.

Bread was a primary source of nutrients in southeast USA Farm labor. Most field hands ate what would be equivalent to a couple of loafs of white bread per day.

My family smoked a shitload of hog and fish which was highly salted and my grandma would give my siblings and I this sometimes at Breakfast.

A normal breakfast was eggs and buttered bread with pear preserves despite the movies showing a giant southern farm breakfast with meat.

Most meat was raw and hunted at the end of the day. If we wanted Venison or Duck we would have to get up 4 am and hit the open field or duck blinds.

I grew up in a pretty economically isolated area of the south though. My diet growing up would be strange to most Americans.

We also laid crab pots, gill nets and turtle traps if we wanted a real treat. Or box trap dove, squirrel and pheasant.

I'm pretty sure I ate protected species of animals growing up. If it had meat and flew we would lay some bird shot into it. I remember my brother and I caught a huge grouper out on a old John boat when we were little. I'd place money it was a Goliath grouper which I think is endangered.

I can clean a snapping turtle faster than you can make a pussy squirt. I hope this line is in my obituary when that publication runs some day.

Low T is the result of a lack of need to survive without a grocery store. I'm pretty spoiled these days...

This is a good video. She is right about testosterone, women being more masculine in school and work and failing relationships.
Nola's post is also a great insight.

Quote: (05-23-2018 10:34 AM)nola Wrote:  

@infowarrior1

I blame the men not the women.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/06/0...-the-kids/

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27626510

https://qz.com/1061668/most-stay-at-home...y-at-home/

Then you have shows like this ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Husbands

The Japanese news network NHK did a documentary on failing marriages and found that testosterone has a huge effect on marriage. It basically proved the video and Nola's post right.

https://youtu.be/iaIbveThzKo?t=1406

Mean-time :

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/999441920752578560][/url]

[Image: lol.gif]

With respect to Butch Broads and Soy Boys, this is more observant in people with librul views (and who live in big cities). As for those with conservative views, women are more feminine (but the men are still clucked by their women even though they may have higher testosterone).

However, if this trend holds in certain spots, then out of 10 men, 9 will be soy and 1 will be the chad since there will be men who have "tolerance" to the estrogenic environment and their bodies will actually increase testosterone production to counter the feminizing effects of the environment.

Just off the top of my head, still not really awake, I'd say the situation is multi-varied:

-Endocrine disruption and plasticizers in men, as mentioned above. Food is tainted, sedentary lifestyle, lower T.

-The 80-20 ratio of men and success with women.

-Sexual liberation as a form of mind control and its societal fallout. Concretely starting with Freud and his less-than-scientific psychoanalysis. Less pressure to get married and have children early. Instead it's all about...

-...the career. And making money. But not as much as you should. Because of modern capitalism, i.e. state-sponsored usury, and the driving down of wages to keep most guys and gals trapped in the wage slave rat race.

-Women in the workplace and voting. The suffrage movement was not organic. No grassroots movement is. It was allowed to happen. Hapless betas thought agreeing with women would maybe give them a shot at having their peepee touched. The oligarchs knew it was about driving down wages.

-Media. Entertainment and news media both have been pushing the hapless gamma (omega? I can't keep up with these Greek categories for men) since the Honeymooners, to the Simpsons, and so on. The man as stupid oaf who needs smart wifie to do any real work around the house. She's usually perfect. Note: Watch a comparable show from Japan, Crayon Shin-Chan (not in English though). Note how both husband and wife are flawed, and at the end of the day need each other. Wife pretends to be perfect but is shown to be secretly always breaking her own rules. Big dynamic difference. Western media these days is a bloodbath of feminism and girl power. Women are always right and perfect, men are sometimes physically strong but always mentally flawed.

-Post-modern philosophy. Especially...

-...atheism. If there's no God (remember, we've already established this by transposing Darwinian biological theory onto metaphysics, even though that doesn't work, but just accept it) then there's no moral order to the universe, so there's only moral relativism, so don't judge me, only God can judge (but I don't believe in God, so no one can judge my immorality, gotcha).

-But there are others. The Frankfurt School's warnings of the "authoritarian personality" (aka a red pill man). You're an authoritarian, which means you're a fascist. Don't tell people what to do, you nazi.

-Ayn Rand's hyper-individualism. Don't fight for any group. Your'e the ultimate individual, all on your own. Don't stick together and resist. (Only my fellow Israelites are allowed to do that, if you do it's racist). Go forth and disregard the teachings of those who came before you.

-Am I missing anything?

You guys just can't handle strong women.

Quote: (05-23-2018 09:43 PM)SeaFM Wrote:  

You guys just can't handle strong women.

Fat chicks give new meaning to the phrase - "do you even lift bro?"

There's strong women?

Quote: (05-23-2018 06:55 PM)nola Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2018 05:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Bread was a primary source of nutrients in southeast USA Farm labor. Most field hands ate what would be equivalent to a couple of loafs of white bread per day.

My family smoked a shitload of hog and fish which was highly salted and my grandma would give my siblings and I this sometimes at Breakfast.

A normal breakfast was eggs and buttered bread with pear preserves despite the movies showing a giant southern farm breakfast with meat.

Most meat was raw and hunted at the end of the day. If we wanted Venison or Duck we would have to get up 4 am and hit the open field or duck blinds.

I grew up in a pretty economically isolated area of the south though. My diet growing up would be strange to most Americans.

We also laid crab pots, gill nets and turtle traps if we wanted a real treat. Or box trap dove, squirrel and pheasant.

I'm pretty sure I ate protected species of animals growing up. If it had meat and flew we would lay some bird shot into it. I remember my brother and I caught a huge grouper out on a old John boat when we were little. I'd place money it was a Goliath grouper which I think is endangered.

I can clean a snapping turtle faster than you can make a pussy squirt. I hope this line is in my obituary when that publication runs some day.

Low T is the result of a lack of need to survive without a grocery store. I'm pretty spoiled these days...

I`ll take you up on that challenge. (If you provide the pussy.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Soy and sugar injected into everything possible, ADHD and anti-psychotic medication prescribed from elementary school on, media, non-existence of masculine male role models, feminism, social media and Youtube addiction, progressive credentialism and high taxes making it almost stupid to not go on welfare, screens everywhere, etc.

A better question is "what didn't happen to millennials?" The answer for most would be war.

Quote: (05-23-2018 10:03 PM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

There's strong women?

[Image: attachment.jpg40768]   

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"