rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Carolina Outlaws "Anti-Semitism"

I'm surprised this wasn't here somewhere else. South Carolina has outlawed "anti-Semitic" speech. This appears to be the first attempt by any American government entity to attempt this. It's kind of shocking this is coming from the state that produced John C. Calhoun. I didn't expect this state to be Israel's bitch.

So, posters from South Carolina, you better cover your tracks well.

http://www.thestate.com/latest-news/arti...64599.html

Quote:Quote:

State Rep. Alan Clemmons will join White House officials next week to open the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem, where the Horry Republican is likely to mention his proposal to target anti-Semitic incidents on S.C. college campuses.

That controversial proposal is set to become law when the state's $8.2 billion general fund budget takes effect July 1.

The bill's passage will make South Carolina the first state to define anti-Semitism by law. The legislation is needed, supporters say, so the state's publicly funded colleges and universities can define and investigate anti-Semitic incidents on campus.

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-go...06399.html

I haven't heard of anyone trying to challenge this law in court. I seriously wonder if the ACLU will bother with it.

[Image: jewish_complaining_test_1418.jpg]

Protestants gonna Protestant.

Isn’t Ashkanaz a son of Japheth (as opposed to Shem [semite]) according to the family tree of nations according to Genesis 10?

They're gonna have to arrest a lot of reformed-jews calling out for Israel ignoring the plight of the Palestinians.

G

What anti-semitic incidents on college campuses?! There hasn't been a single damn one!

KBBE should've stayed ashes.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Any serious court would rule this as unconstitutional. Let's see what Ginsburg, Breyer and Kagan do when this reaches SCOTUS. It shall be very interesting.

They already have tried to pass laws like this on the national level.

Jesus on Pharisees (modern day Jews are Pharisees)

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

[Image: BNFeg2v.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

You know, when (((they))) jump the shark, (((they))) really jump the shark!