rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DayGame - tips to stay in a positive mood

Daygame can be a wild experience at times.

I am wondering what your (inner game) strategies are when you go through some tougher moments:

I'm starting with my tips:

1. Forget what happened

Probably the most obvious strategy. Trying to forget what happened as we most probably won't find out why she wasn't interested. Only possible if we accept that we can't always know everything. Although an obvious strategy, it's difficult to become a master in this one.

2. Seeing the bigger picture

Not directly forgetting the situation, but seeing the whole daygame experience with its positive moments and recognizing the fact that these situations happen to every daygamer. Seeing them as unavoidable.

3. Having a "next" mentality

Not only forgetting what happened but immediately continue with daygame.

4. Trying to understand what happened

Not forgetting the situation but relive the approach again before your inner eye and try to understand what could have been the reasons. The emphasis was on "try", as it's important to let go the reasoning, earlier or later.

6. Thinking about "positive" daygame approaches

Trying to focus on positive experiences you had on that day/in general. This puts things into perspective.

7. Trying to understand her "abundance" mentality

Trying to put yourself in her shoes. She has so many guys who are interested in her, why should she risk investing time in a guy she barely knows?

8. Understanding the norm

Every girl seems to know that one guy who can have all the girls he wants. While there probably is some truth to that, it's generally a big exaggeration. Almost all guys have a hard time doing daygame. Yes sometimes you are lucky, but it's the absolute norm to get rejected most of the times.

9. Thinking about the healthy effect of daygame

Daygame (usually) means walking around, hence after 1, 2h you easily achieved 10km. A healthy distance, keeps you slim, trains your abdominals and keeps you in a good mood.

10. Collect stories for your friends

The crazier the experience, the better the story you can tell your friends about. We all know that we can often laugh in hindsight about negative/embarassing moments. So it's recommended to switch into the "cool, now I have a new story to tell" mode asap.

11. Question whether you/she has any influence on attraction at all

We talk about attraction, but in the end, the whole "who likes who" world is still a mystery. We don't know what is happening on the deepest layer (quantum world?). Maybe one day we will find out that we don't have a free will after all? Who knows? The only thing which is clear is that nothing is 100% clear right now.

Do you have any other tips?

Do men still get laid from day game? With smartphones, social media and dating apps leading to flake rates through the roof, day game in the Anglosphere today has minimal ROI.

Quote: (05-20-2018 08:41 AM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

Do men still get laid from day game? With smartphones, social media and dating apps leading to flake rates through the roof, day game in the Anglosphere today has minimal ROI.

There is already a thread for that topic:

thread-52486...conversion

I feel like Daygame is more of a personality fit then a specific way to Game, therefore guys might be willing to accept a lower ROI, but enjoy the Dating process better.At least that's how I saw it when I was Daygaming Heavy.

I agree. In my opinion nothing blows me away to see a guy walk to a random girl (after the flirting of course), start talking then kissing.

I only had it once, I sat in the train on my way to Amsterdam Dance festival already tipsy (around 22:00 o clock) and there was a girl facing me. So I start talking to her. Less then 40 minutes after we arrive, we exit the train walk outside, start getting closer then kissing (some half hour of kissing). I couldnt take with me so I set a follow up date, just to realize the girl turned out to be just over 18, still virgin. Wasnt ready to go for it.

Confidence!
Walk like you have the biggest dick in the city.
Strong eye contact.
You own this damn street!

LINUX has a dead on description on the above, I will try to find it. Basically this is part of you, you don't game anymore, it's just who you are!

Quote: (06-29-2018 08:04 AM)kuqezi Wrote:  

Confidence!
Strong eye contact.

LINUX has a dead on description on the above, I will try to find it. Basically this is part of you, you don't game anymore, it's just who you are!

Thanks for the hint. I am not sure if this post by LINUX is the one that you are referring to.

Excellent post by LINUX in any case.

Quote: (01-16-2018 04:58 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

As the years passed, I threw everything I thought I knew about game away and most of the guys on the forum that I'm close to have also.

Now it's a way of life, saying what you want, maintaining confidence, having options, and being real with yourself and with women. That's not "game" because it doesn't have to be performed or shut off, it's our way of life 24/7 and there are no illusions or masks that we walk around wearing. We are just grown men walking around finding women we want to either fuck, have a mini relationships with, or make memories with and we tell them that straight-up.

Game is sort of like a "Fake it until you Make it" thing. When someone really turns into a masculine man and knows what works and what doesn't, the feeling that he has when talking to women is much deeper than over-analytical nonsense because he lives in the moment and he's real. He's not attached to an outcome like a PUA wanting a phone number or notch, he's attached to the process, and the process is going after he wants without apology, and that's what women are really attracted to. They've been telling men how to get into their pants for the past 20 goddamn years and men have been unable to listen. What have they always said, "I want a man with confidence."

Back to the masculine and confidence thing, all men should aim to get there and they will get there by experience, failure, and overcoming most of your insecurities. Game should eventually be thrown out the window in lieu of something more real and masculine. Life teaches you that not books. It can't be learned, it has to be experienced and felt. If years and years go by and you're becoming a man more analytical with game regarding what to say, how to say it, and what to say in the future, then something is off. But if you can walk into a club and within 10 minutes know the women who like you, the women who want you but aren't available, as well as the women who like you but are passing on you because their friend likes you, then you're starting to get it. Then it just takes eye contact and smile, and straight up say what you want, "I want to go take a bath with you," and she replies, "Ok" That's not game, that's a man saying what he wants without being attached to the answer because his happiness and freedom is more important than trying to impress some broad with some bullshit and that in itself is what we call 'confidence' and what women are really attracted to.

Quote: (06-29-2018 08:43 AM)Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2018 08:04 AM)kuqezi Wrote:  

Confidence!
Strong eye contact.

Thanks for the hint. I am not sure if this post by LINUX is the one that you are referring to.

Excellent post by LINUX in any case.

Quote: (01-16-2018 04:58 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

As the years passed, I threw everything I thought I knew about game away and most of the guys on the forum that I'm close to have also.

Now it's a way of life, saying what you want, maintaining confidence, having options, and being real with yourself and with women. That's not "game" because it doesn't have to be performed or shut off, it's our way of life 24/7 and there are no illusions or masks that we walk around wearing. We are just grown men walking around finding women we want to either fuck, have a mini relationships with, or make memories with and we tell them that straight-up.

Game is sort of like a "Fake it until you Make it" thing. When someone really turns into a masculine man and knows what works and what doesn't, the feeling that he has when talking to women is much deeper than over-analytical nonsense because he lives in the moment and he's real. He's not attached to an outcome like a PUA wanting a phone number or notch, he's attached to the process, and the process is going after he wants without apology, and that's what women are really attracted to. They've been telling men how to get into their pants for the past 20 goddamn years and men have been unable to listen. What have they always said, "I want a man with confidence."

Back to the masculine and confidence thing, all men should aim to get there and they will get there by experience, failure, and overcoming most of your insecurities. Game should eventually be thrown out the window in lieu of something more real and masculine. Life teaches you that not books. It can't be learned, it has to be experienced and felt. If years and years go by and you're becoming a man more analytical with game regarding what to say, how to say it, and what to say in the future, then something is off. But if you can walk into a club and within 10 minutes know the women who like you, the women who want you but aren't available, as well as the women who like you but are passing on you because their friend likes you, then you're starting to get it. Then it just takes eye contact and smile, and straight up say what you want, "I want to go take a bath with you," and she replies, "Ok" That's not game, that's a man saying what he wants without being attached to the answer because his happiness and freedom is more important than trying to impress some broad with some bullshit and that in itself is what we call 'confidence' and what women are really attracted to.

YES!
100% THIS!

Thanks a lot for finding it!