rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I have sex or no?

Should I have sex or no?

Hey guys,

First time posting here.

So let's be concise,I'm 18 year old(never had sex before) and met a girl on OkCupid who is 22 and has experience,but she's a 6 tops.

My question is should I have sex with her(she made it clear she's DTF) which means dropping my standards or should I wait until something better comes up?

Because I think that if I waste my first time to have sex with a girl that's not that attractive I might regret it,but on the other side I do want to have sex.

Thanks in advance

Should I have sex or no?

You're hardly in a position to say "dropping my standards".

Go jerk off and let someone else fuck her if you're too concerned about dropping your standards.

Should I have sex or no?

It's your choice, as time goes on if you're getting laid regularly by many different girls you're gonna fuck girls from all ends of the spectrum. In my opinion it takes many different types of women including personalities to help you figure out what exactly you want in a woman or women in general.

I lost my virginity at 14 to my friends ugly sister. I barely even remember it much-less regret it.

Should I have sex or no?

in my opinion, you can see it in 2 different ways

1. you don't fuck her, wait for somebody sexier to come around, possibly fuck her, become content, get played, become a beta, die a simp (ok drastic)

or

2. Fuck her, maybe regret it, don't catch feelings for her, learn that you can do better, get a bit of confidence, become "The MAN" fuck 9-10's on the regular, thank your humble beginnings

you're 18? why are you resorting to online game? finding women should be extremely easy for you

Should I have sex or no?

[Image: cant-be-bad-at-sex-if-youre-always-a-vir...242455.png]

Should I have sex or no?

So you are 18 years old, I assume you have quite a bit of success with women if you're saying a 22yo HB6 OKC is below your standards.

I would say do what makes you happy or gives you experience. Some people bang for notches (while sacrificing quality), some tone down on the notches in favor of better higher quality LTRs or STRs.

I've never usually bang women older than me, but I've tried it a few times just for the experience. I say just go for it if you're in for the experience. My advice is to use that condom tho, usually women like that have lots of dick stuck inside them before.

Should I have sex or no?

Update: had my dick sucked/licked her pussy

We met,I asked her to go to her house(this could go really wrong but I live on an island where everyone knows each other and didn't want to be seen) and she declined,so we went for a walk to a nearby park and after that we headed to her house to 'play some league of legends'.

After actually playing a bit she was the one to initiate stuff(I was kinda shocked by this,but I was probably to anxious to do it myself) and after a bit of kissing and touching she unzipped my pants and started sucking me.

I expected it to feel a lot better,maybe I overhyped myself about the whole thing but after less than 30 seconds I came(not long at all I know).Then she kept sucking me but it didn't feel like I was gonna come again so I told her I'm good.(and I think she's either bad at sucking or that's just the way it is)

After a bit she kinda asked to return the favour so I did,and that's the first time I've ever tasted pussy.I didn't like the taste of it,it was reminding me of something metallic(not gonna do it again) so I started fingering her instead ,until she had an orgasm(she could be faking it though,I don't think i know how to finger girls since I've never done it before).

And that's that,we parted ways.Its cool that I got the experience know but I don't think I want to see her again let alone having sex with her,being so intimate with a stranger made me feel extremely weird.

Should I have sex or no?

Virgins shouldn't be picky.

Should I have sex or no?

Quote: (05-20-2018 04:19 PM)nero55 Wrote:  

Update: had my dick sucked/licked her pussy

We met,I asked her to go to her house(this could go really wrong but I live on an island where everyone knows each other and didn't want to be seen) and she declined,so we went for a walk to a nearby park and after that we headed to her house to 'play some league of legends'.

After actually playing a bit she was the one to initiate stuff(I was kinda shocked by this,but I was probably to anxious to do it myself) and after a bit of kissing and touching she unzipped my pants and started sucking me.

I expected it to feel a lot better,maybe I overhyped myself about the whole thing but after less than 30 seconds I came(not long at all I know).Then she kept sucking me but it didn't feel like I was gonna come again so I told her I'm good.(and I think she's either bad at sucking or that's just the way it is)

After a bit she kinda asked to return the favour so I did,and that's the first time I've ever tasted pussy.I didn't like the taste of it,it was reminding me of something metallic(not gonna do it again) so I started fingering her instead ,until she had an orgasm(she could be faking it though,I don't think i know how to finger girls since I've never done it before).

And that's that,we parted ways.Its cool that I got the experience know but I don't think I want to see her again let alone having sex with her,being so intimate with a stranger made me feel extremely weird.

Lmfao.

I'm not gonna judge. If you have some success with women I'm all happy for you bro [Image: biggrin.gif]

Altho for me, I would rather try to get intimate with a stranger as soon as possible because you actually can start to get to know the person after you get the "lusty thoughts" out of your mind and think clearly.

Should I have sex or no?

If you don't want to get laid then don't do it. If you do then do.

Standards? You're a virgin. That's like a person who has never drank a drop of alcohol in their life being a beer snob.

Wet your whistle, get some experience, and find out what you like.

Should I have sex or no?

I'll be a bit serious in light of comments that are pretty good....

Sometimes a girl is a 6 and the sex is fantastic. Sometimes the girl is an 8 and the sex is horrible. You just don't know until you get there.

Bang her. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe you won't. Either way, you get your rocks off. That's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo0H8Fm7d0

Some of the best sex I've ever had was with average looking girls.

If you bang her, even just for practice, nothing bad will happen. Just don't be a dick to her. Take her calls, text her back, and be her friend even if it's not sexual.

Should I have sex or no?

Quote: (05-22-2018 01:13 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I'll be a bit serious in light of comments that are pretty good....

Sometimes a girl is a 6 and the sex is fantastic. Sometimes the girl is an 8 and the sex is horrible. You just don't know until you get there.

Bang her. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe you won't. Either way, you get your rocks off. That's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo0H8Fm7d0

Some of the best sex I've ever had was with average looking girls.

If you bang her, even just for practice, nothing bad will happen. Just don't be a dick to her. Take her calls, text her back, and be her friend even if it's not sexual.

Makes perfect sense. Seconded.

I like to wonder sometimes why if the sex is good or not. If it because that the girl doesn't really like you / not very enthusiastic (banging for anything other than money -- say chemistry). Or maybe because she's just doesn't have the skills to be good in bed even if she tried + super into you.

As for @OP yeah. This is a really good advice to follow if you want a great sex life and a fulfilling one.

Should I have sex or no?

Im had a similair situation. Im a virgin too and met a girl on tinder said she was horny, so we met up. Couldnt go to her house cus she still lives with parents so we could only go outside. Thing is she showed no initiative whatsoever, not even sucking me off. We also didn't bang because it was too risky outside.
Should I meet her again when im home alone and go for the bang? How do I make her show initiative?

Should I have sex or no?

Quote: (05-23-2018 07:56 AM)carter Wrote:  

Im had a similair situation. Im a virgin too and met a girl on tinder said she was horny, so we met up. Couldnt go to her house cus she still lives with parents so we could only go outside. Thing is she showed no initiative whatsoever, not even sucking me off. We also didn't bang because it was too risky outside.
Should I meet her again when im home alone and go for the bang? How do I make her show initiative?

I don't know about over there but people where I am are in the moment sometimes but not often go and bang in cars, at some back alleyway or a really dark corner of a club inconspicuously, a grind is much more than a grind sometimes.
I found when a girl is warmed up it's easier to make a move even if she has a few excuses in mind.

Should I have sex or no?

Here is sort of the bottom line on sex...

If a girl is into you, she'll move mountains to please you. She'll get on her hands and knees, suck you off in the morning without you asking, bang in the shower, swallow loads, tell you to cum on her face, beg for your cock, and scream so loudly that all your neighbors will know what you're up to. When she's on the rag, she'll suck you off without question if you try and move on her. You can grab her by the throat, put your fingers in her mouth, slap her, and she'll beg for more. There will be no ambiguities and no rejections. "Babe, I need a blowie stat. Come over." She'll give you 15 blowjobs a day if that's what you want, and be happy about it. Your cum and your cock is a gift.

Attraction is what leads to good sex. When they're into it, it's zero work.

If she's on the fence, or not all that attracted, sex will feel like a battle. "Stop, I'm watching the Kardashians." "Maybe tomorrow; I'm eating ice cream right now." I'm not really in the mood." "We just had sex yesterday." "Stop being so frisky." "Are we teenagers?" "I don't feel like taking off my bra, and I just did my hair." "I'm sad about [something retarded]". "My dog is sick." "I'm too full to fool around tonight. Maybe tomorrow." "This bed is uncomfortable."

When they're not that into it, you will hear every single excuse in the book.

Basically, you can gauge interest her interest level by the ease of sex. If she makes it hard, she's not that interested.

Should I have sex or no?

Quote: (05-23-2018 07:56 AM)carter Wrote:  

I think 95% of the time. You as the man will have to initiate it. Girls can only drop hints at best, but without proper game to pull it off you won't be able to lead her till the bang (and you have logistics, cock blocker friends, group sets to think about). And if your game is really bad you'll trip yourself over just by talking and her intentional (or unintentional) shet tests and make things awkward for you and her.

I almost never find a case where I wasn't the one leading the interaction till the bang -- exception is when with friend with benefits, girlfriend: someone who you banged before and knows you well already. She can initiate first.