rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Little experienced

Little experienced

Hello players. I have a question for you. I lost my virginity last December so I am not expercienced at all. Currently I am trying to game a mature woman(40-50). I am deciding to use her to become a better lover and gain more experciences before crushing it with girls my age group ? I am 18 btw. Is that a wise decision?

I live for my self and answer to nobody- the great Steve McQueen’s

Little experienced

The quality of trolls has just gone so far down. Take some pride in your work, kid! Don't half-ass it!

Little experienced

Thanks for the advice bro. Btw the woman in question is hot for her age, single and lives alone

Little experienced

Quote: (05-17-2018 02:34 PM)Roswell87 Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice bro. Btw the woman in question is hot for her age, single and lives alone

No doubt bro! [Image: tard.gif]

Little experienced

One more question bro. I am gaming a next girl.got her number and text her and tell her would call her in the next 15mins, so I call her but didn't get her on the phone. A day after she reply she was busy. I told her I would ring her after that response, I didn't ring her but she has seen that message. This all happen on whatapps. What's next move ?

Little experienced

Quote: (05-17-2018 02:27 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

The quality of trolls has just gone so far down. Take some pride in your work, kid! Don't half-ass it!

Quote: (05-17-2018 02:34 PM)Roswell87 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2018 07:01 PM)Roswell87 Wrote:  

One more question bro. I am gaming a next girl.got her number and text her and tell her would call her in the next 15mins, so I call her but didn't get her on the phone. A day after she reply she was busy. I told her I would ring her after that response, I didn't ring her but she has seen that message. This all happen on whatapps. What's next move ?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote:Quote:

in·de·fat·i·ga·ble
ˌindəˈfadəɡəb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
adjective: indefatigable
(of a person or their efforts) persisting tirelessly.
"an indefatigable defender of human rights"
synonyms:tireless, untiring, unflagging, unwearied

OP either gonna end up eye ball deep in pussy or in prison with that kind focus

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Little experienced

If you want to fuck, then fuck a 45yo woman - better than fapping and no pussy. But seriously get down to 18yo women - work yourself up to the hottest ones by banging ageing pumas.

Little experienced

Quote: (05-17-2018 01:47 PM)Roswell87 Wrote:  

Currently I am trying to game a mature woman(40-50). I am deciding to use her to become a better lover and gain more experciences before crushing it with girls my age group ? I am 18 btw. Is that a wise decision?

Wow damn.

Well I've been with milfs before. But definitely not older than like 36. I don't think you need to go that far into "practicing with 40-50yos" before hitting girls at your age. They will behave very differently anyways, so in the case do ARE good with women 40-50s not necessary you will be with the college girls.