rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hi guys so I flew to Romania yesterday evening and a girl gave me her number

On the plane ride I was sitting next to a girl's mother and the girl.

We were chatting a bit throughout the flight and she gave me her number without me asking.

She said she can show me places in the city.

And afterwards she said "I'm going to Bucharest for the weekend, we can go together".

My question is: Should I attempt to seduce her? She was kind because I was by myself and not with friends, so I risk alienating myself if I try to get with her and take advantage of her kindness.

OR

Does the fact that she made this suggestion necessarily mean she's attracted to me? She seemed interested so maybe.

Thanks guys, your input is much appreciated.

Don't limit yourself, try to bang the girl and her mother.

Your two questions are should I seduce her and does she like me.

Your real question should be, should I go to Bucharest with her and the answer is yes.

Take her to Therme and spend the day swimming, laughing, and drinking martinis. Life is an adventure.

When faced with two paths, take the one that will give you the best memories.

No girl is ever kind to a guy she finds unattractive.

Quote: (05-16-2018 12:33 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Take her to Therme and spend the day swimming, laughing, and drinking martinis. Life is an adventure.

When faced with two paths, take the one that will give you the best memories.

Have you ever been in the poster industry by chance?

[Image: D8q97x6.jpg?1]

Quote: (05-16-2018 12:32 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Don't limit yourself, try to bang the girl and her mother.

Try to get that threesome going on and have her brother take an amateur video of you doing your thing.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

@OP I'd like to know the continuation of this story. From what I seen at the forums Romanian girls are very friendly, even the HBs hotter than you will give you her time of day, but I've also heard getting that Romanian bang is another story.

No wonder I've been wanting to go

Quote: (05-17-2018 07:49 AM)AceP Wrote:  

@OP I'd like to know the continuation of this story. From what I seen at the forums Romanian girls are very friendly, even the HBs hotter than you will give you her time of day, but I've also heard getting that Romanian bang is another story.

You are completely correct. Romanian women are very beautiful and charming, and they love highlighting their looks by dressing well. Women are considered subordinate to men in Romania, so they are also significantly more humble, and therefore kinder, than most Western women as well.

However, Romania is an ultra conservative country. How conservative? They are attempting to legally ban gay marriage by defining "family" as having husband and wife. There are large Christian artworks all over the country. People still view unmarried couples living together as "living in sin".

Slut shaming is a very big thing there, and there are very few urban settings big enough to give young women anonymity.

So while Romania has advantages, such as a low cost of living and beautiful women, you would need to penetrate social circles, learn some Romanian, and stick around for months to get a quality girl. Once you do, though, you might never want to get rid of her.

Of course you should try to seduce since she giving you all these signs. If she rejects you,who cares, other fly girls in the city

I live for my self and answer to nobody- the great Steve McQueen’s