rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funny

Guys,

I am so funny. I got this a lot from girls. But I don't use self-depreciating humor.

Should I keep this quality or put on the serious guy face?

Funny

Sense of humour is a good trait to have.

Just remember that you want to bang her, and not be her late night show host.

Funny

Why should you lose that quality? Always keep some humour in your life [Image: wink.gif]
I don't think humour will be the problem.

Funny

It just thought about it because every girl told me I am funny; I didn't get to bang her [Image: sad.gif]

Funny

Are you sexualizing your conversations? Funny can be a great way to build comfort but if youre not working in sexual innuendo / double entendre youre heading down the friend zone highway

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Funny

Quote: (05-14-2018 05:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Are you sexualizing your conversations? Funny can be a great way to build comfort but if youre not working in sexual innuendo / double entendre youre heading down the friend zone highway

Yes, I do.
What pissed me off . This chick she messaged me first, went out on date, she called me funny, kissed on the first date. She texted me after the date telling me how charm-full, funny I am...etc.

Then, I couldn't get her out on the second date.

I was like 'WTF, maybe being funny is not good thing'

Crazy bitch

Funny

I think you have to be the right balance of funny and serious + assertive and impose both moods in the conversation. Give her a rollercoaster of emotion. Humour is a great asset to have.

Funny

Quote: (05-14-2018 05:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Any advice on how to do this? I mean sexualize the conversation. I often find myself as just "funny" with no sexualiziation.

Funny

I'd say the best naturals are the fun-flirty but also masculine DHV guys. If you got the jokes and tease that's good. Teases are almost absolutely- essential for nightgame cold approaches. Just work on your everything else -more sexual qualities

@chvrches its not hard to sexualize conversations, just talk about her. "Why are you so small/short? You must have been neglecting your bedtime hours"

Funny

@AceP Great idea, teasing them is a part of what i do, but i meant directly mentioning sex with them. Is sexualizing just indirect?

Also how do you deal with girls that are shy about opening up? Girls that get uncomfortable when you sexualize the conversation.

Funny

Quote: (05-16-2018 03:06 AM)chvrches Wrote:  

@AceP Great idea, teasing them is a part of what i do, but i meant directly mentioning sex with them. Is sexualizing just indirect?

Also how do you deal with girls that are shy about opening up? Girls that get uncomfortable when you sexualize the conversation.

Theres a few ways to go about this. All requires calibration, a shy girl WILL shy away if you mentioned too much sex-words (even worse if you didn't even say it confidently -clearly, it'll just sound creepy like you're a mumbling pervert) on the other hand, a social butterfly/super hyper drunk girl will be "oh yeah I've done threesomes before". All requires calibration.

BUT, a good rule of thumb for starters, it's "always safer" to go indirect. Thats just how girl's minds work. You don't "come over to my place for sex", you go "I've got netflix, like just 2 blocks away from here" = both means the samething

Funny

Be funny as in charming funny. Not funny as a clown. You want girls to smile and lightly laugh not piss-themselves laugh.

Thread title should be more detailed.