rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aggressive female behaviour

I experience this fairly frequently, and am unsure of how to interpret it.

Now, by aggression, I don't mean sexual, which I would welcome. No, this is plain belligerent, angry and aggressive behaviour.

As an example, I have had women attempt to engineer conflict with me professionally for no reason. To the degree that it was almost ridiculous, and they have been quietly reprimanded following my complaints (so you know their behaviour must have been bad).

At other times, I have had women try to shoulder-check me in the street.

I've noticed that the women exhibiting this behaviour are typically careerist/wannabe alpha types.

At all times I have remained calm and measured, as I expend my energy on more productive ventures, and refuse to fight pigs.

So, the crux of my question; is this behaviour a cry for attention? Does my very presence send these ladies into sexual-overdrive, and this is how they show their attraction? Or, are modern women so messed up that instead of wanting to fuck me, they want to fight me?

I've considered if I have over-thought this, but a clear pattern is visible.

Does anyone else experience this, and what are your thoughts on it?

I brush them off. If they get physical, catching her hand and glaring into her eyes is enough to stop them.

Generally just avoid altogether. No need for a lawsuit when she learns wonder woman was fiction.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (05-13-2018 12:07 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

I brush them off. If they get physical, catching her hand and glaring into her eyes is enough to stop them.

Generally just avoid altogether. No need for a lawsuit when she learns wonder woman was fiction.

Yeah I do the same ... but what causes it?

Not getting dick, being fat, having to work for money.

Irrelevant where her particular flavor of modern impotent rage comes from. Just dodge around it.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Makes sense. I like to try and understand things, to avoid/profit from it. It would be interesting to hear of others' experiences, if only for laughs [Image: biggrin.gif]

I wish I had a buck for every time I shoulder checked a broad on the street who just assumed I was going to move out her way on sidewalks. Im 6'3" 240lb and they act like they didnt see me walking towards them. A couple have fallen on their asses to which I say "You should know to watch where youre going at your age mam"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (05-13-2018 12:09 PM)Scuba_Instructor Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 12:07 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Yeah I do the same ... but what causes it?

They're being bombarded with fake media role models that do this successfully, and are trying to emulate it. Doesn't work as well in real life.

Quote: (05-13-2018 11:58 AM)Scuba_Instructor Wrote:  

Now, by aggression, I don't mean sexual, which I would welcome. No, this is plain belligerent, angry and aggressive behaviour.

As an example, I have had women attempt to engineer conflict with me professionally for no reason. To the degree that it was almost ridiculous, and they have been quietly reprimanded following my complaints (so you know their behaviour must have been bad).

At other times, I have had women try to shoulder-check me in the street.

I've noticed that the women exhibiting this behaviour are typically careerist/wannabe alpha types.

At all times I have remained calm and measured, as I expend my energy on more productive ventures, and refuse to fight pigs.

So, the crux of my question; is this behaviour a cry for attention? Does my very presence send these ladies into sexual-overdrive, and this is how they show their attraction? Or, are modern women so messed up that instead of wanting to fuck me, they want to fight me?

I've considered if I have over-thought this, but a clear pattern is visible.

Does anyone else experience this, and what are your thoughts on it?

May I ask where exactly did you gamed when you experienced here? My thoughts is that if you game in anglosphere countries (USA, UK, Aus) yeah I've see infields of super bitchy-gamey girls.

The best way to disarm these types are just to tone down on your gaming and just try to get them to talk like a normal-human being conversation would.

@OP
LOL, it's sad and funny at the same time.

Couple weeks ago, I had a girl cut infront of me when I was waiting for my food in cafeteria.
Like wtf? Just literally cut in front of me. She was constantly looking at me if I was bothered by her behavior, I was on my phone and just ignored. She wasn't even in a hurry. After I ate, I saw her on FB when I was going to my class.

Next time I saw her again, she ran into me when I was coming "OUT" of a fucking elevator.
She saw me, we both made eye contact, she fucking ran into me, touching my arm.
I fucking shifted my entire body so that I don't hit her. I was going out of the elevator too.

People waiting for the elevators are supposed to wait for people to come out, yield out of the way, but this bitch just barge in. Lol. I have never seen anything like it. She wasn't even in a hurry.

I just said, "Excuse me" and walked away, but it left a really bitter taste in my mouth.
I was thinking, "Why the fuck is she constantly doing all this shit, she can just ask for my number or something, it's super unattractive."

Constant stares around school streets, dorms, cafeterias, she is the one making eye contact first.

These girls are getting weird every day. Sometimes you are just too tired and busy to call out the BS tho.
I am a big dude. I am 5`11`` and over 200 pounds. This specific chick was like a little bit over 5 feet, maybe 100 pounds. 120 max. I don't think she was trying to intimidate me, that would be stupid...

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (05-13-2018 11:58 AM)Scuba_Instructor Wrote:  

Current Country: United Kingdom

I experience this non stop mate. Solely, or.. almost solely from Anglosphere females (with a minority of **westernised and proud** shallow and hedonistic chicks from far more polite cultures thrown in).

It does my head in sometimes. I try to work out strategies that end with me coming out on top but I get very moody in the meantime.
I had a female line manager in the Uk fired from her long time job for harassing me a while back. Took a few months of patience to sort that one out.

Young Blade's analysis seems spot on.

You lot must live in a strange parallel world.