rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Cars

On Cars

Yep, your buddy HM is still writing...

First off, you don't need a car if you live in a city. Uber takes you where you need to go, and you don't have to worry about parking. I Uber about 80% of the time, if not more. I don't like the risk of accidents, paying for parking, or parking tickets (fuck you, PPA). All in all, UberX costs about the same as public transportation, they pick you up directly, and drop you off to where you're going. It's great. Oh, and no DUIs ever.

You do not need a car if you can't afford one, or don't have parking. I went for a few months without any cars, and it was fine, except for having to drive out to suburban courthouses. (that cost me a lot of money).

Bonus: You can Uber her to your house instead of having to go pick her up. It's like a poon delivery system. "Is my Chinese food here? Oh, it's my poon. Excellent!"

Extra bonus: If you live in a city, you can bike everywhere. I love biking. I throw on my headphones, make my briefcase into a backpack (https://www.saddlebackleather.com/thin-f...riefcase), and ride. This is my preferred method of transportation. People think I was convicted of a DUI or something, but the reality is I just like to ride my bike. Good cardio.

Second, for the most part, cars generally depreciate in value. That 2018 Mercedes you bought this year won't be worth what you paid for it in two years. You could have used that $30k to buy a property or invest it. Cars are fun, but they're terrible investments.

Third, if you live in a city, your car will get fucked up. My Honda Civic got scratched, the wheels stolen off it, and a door knocked off. By the time I was done with it, you would have thought I was poor. The first car I bought out of law school got so fucked up here in the city. It took me 5 years to pay off that fucking car, too. Even when it looked like shit and was barely drivable.

And I get it. I grew up poor. When I get cash in, big cash, the first thought in my head is always "New car!!!!" Then I'm like "Hank, don't be a moron with your money."

So, I have some general thoughts on cars...

1. Old cars are cool. You can pick up a muscle car, Jeep, Land Rover, and old Benz, or something like that for around $5k or under. Personally, I drive old cars until they die. Last year I had my pickup truck (Dodge Ram), Land Rover Discovery II (some women hit me and I almost died), and my 1991 Mercedes Benz Roadster. You know what the ladies said about my fleet? "Oh la la." The Benz actually went up in value. The Rover and Ram are just fun. My cars cost me nothing but women love them. I bartered for all these cars (yes, I paid nothing but helped out a few mechanics). All three would have probably cost me $10k total. I own three cool cars for less than what some dork paid for a Prius. (driving a hybrid makes you gay. No exceptions).

2. Women love big trucks. Just like they do big dogs. If you have money, a stereo system isn't a bad investment. Top of the line will cost you $2k, but you can just do a head unit and decent speakers. Women love big trucks with big systems. If you only have money for one car, get a giant truck. Recommendations: Dodge Ram, Ford F150, GMC, Chevy Tahoe, Toyota Tacoma, etc. Other options: Land Rover Discovery II (bitch to maintain), Jeep (expensive but super cool), Hummer (also a bitch to maintain), etc. If I were to only have one car, it would be something "rugged" like a Jeep or a pickup. Women go nuts over guys who drive big trucks. I keep my hardhat in my Dodge Ram and park wherever the hell I want. Trucks are also good for camping, hiking, trapping, etc. My Land Rover Discovery II was the best car I ever owned. I kept all my camping gear in there. My "everyday" truck is currently my Dodge Ram. It's huge, it's got helos, it's black, and the stereo system is decked out. Women go nuts over it. Absolutely fucking nuts.

3. Muscle cars are also cool. I like the retro ones -- not your modern day sports cars. Not particularly practical and they burn gas like crazy. Convertibles will make panties drop. Any year. I had a red, 1995 Mustang convertible and that thing also made girls go nuts. Convertibles are always good currency. An old muscle car is a poosey machine. And they're fun as hell to drive. Don't be a weenie and get a V8. My Benz is a V8 -- every time I've let a woman drive it they've gone nuts. It's small and fast.

4. In my opinion, expensive cars are a waste of cash. It's your life, live it however you want to, but I haven't observed a great ROI when I had a nice car. The 1991 Benz gets me just as many girls as the brand new BMW, except I have more money in my pocket. Women are just as happy in my big black pickup or my vintage Mercedes as they are a brand new BMW. What you paid for it doesn't matter -- it's how cool the car is. Also, for some reason, my old cars also never get fucked up, broken into, etc. Junkies tend to leave them alone. The PPA tends to leave them alone, too. My brand new Honda Civic straight out of law school (all black, blackouts, tinted windows, system, etc.) was a fucking crime and ticket magnet.

5. In conclusion -- buy cars that are fun to drive. You don't need to spend a lot of cash. Trucks are fun. Muscle cars are fun. Old luxury cars are fun. Convertibles are fun. Buy a cheap car and throw a decent stereo in it. They hold up pretty well if you change the oil and maintain them right. You don't need to drop $40k on a car to impress women -- use that money on investing. My average car costs between $2500 - $5000. They run great and make panties drop. The key is I just buy old cool ones. For the most part, Uber everywhere.

An expensive bike is good, though. You can get something top of the line for like $1k. Just put that shit on lockdown. Get an $80 lock to protect your investment, and never ever leave it unlocked. Store it in your house and at your office. Otherwise it will get stolen. I spent upwards of $1k on my bike, but it rides true and makes women swoon. Burns a good amount of calories, too. My preferred brand is Bianchi.

On Cars

Eh still would rather have a 2017 Porsche 911 turbo s or a mcleran 720s over any car....oh and throw in a nice rolls Royce ghost

On Cars

As an aside, if you do choose to drive an expensive car, seriously review your options for leasing a CPO. This is always a scam at sticker, but you should aggressively negotiate the sale price before ever disclosing that you intend to lease. The worst of the depreciation is off and you have a warranty, which mitigates two of the biggest problems with higher-end cars.

One way to perform this type of negotiation is to email ten regional dealers in smaller markets that do lower volume with all your important specs - except color. Stipulate that you're looking for a competitive offer on sale price only. You've already test-driven and will not be coming to the dealership. Eliminate all dealers who try to lure you to the dealership or don't respond with a clear bid, and take the best bid to the others with the VIN and dealership blacked out, asking them to beat it. (If you don't really want that offer, say because it's yellow, tell them yellow was your second choice color and you want them to beat it in your favorite color. That is why you don't specify a color, or any specs you don't care about. Anything you can credibly pretend not to care about gives you room to negotiate.)

If nobody wants to play ball and the numbers aren't where you want them, find the bottom two out of three of KBB/NADA/Truecar figures - with the current incentives priced in and down below invoice into the holdback - and aggressively recite them. Play dumb like you think the low-ball outliers are typical sale prices. The goal is to set up a circular firing squad of car dealers, get one authentic low bid in your hand to hammer the rival dealers with.

I used this technique to lease last year's model off a rural lot and have good reason to believe I ate up the regional dealer's entire holdback, also convinced him to drive it to my house. The local dealership's manager started yelling when I brought him the bid to give him a final chance and he offered me the same price we'd been discussing on a higher trim level than the one I'd asked for.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

On Cars

If you can haggle well, this website will help you get a steal on a lease:

https://leasehackr.com/

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

On Cars

What city are you in?

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 10:45 AM)pargan Wrote:  

What city are you in?

Philadelphia

On Cars

Women know shit about cars.

The other day some girl asked me about my gold Range Rover. I just shook my head and said its fine. She has been in it for fucks sake, and its a Chevy Suburban.

Best chick car I ever had was a 1973 Dodge Charger SE in silver with a black vinyl roof. Full predator shark.

Best car ever for joy riding the beaches and picking up random girls was a VW Thing. Nothing even compares, not even a Bugatti.

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 08:48 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Yep, your buddy HM is still writing...

Nice bag. Link was malformed. Here's the working link.

Whether a car is a good choice or not is covered extensively here.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

On Cars

Girls seem to like Jeeps new or old.

Newer Jeeps are pretty handy and you can do all the camping and adventure stuff with them, good resale value but they are kind of pigs on gas, that is the main downside, the interiors are also pretty basic even on the fully loaded models.

On Cars

What does this have to do with getting laid? Should be moved to life forum.

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 03:45 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

You wrongly accused Hank of being a troll here and it seems you're still after this guy.

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 03:59 PM)Ice Man Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2018 03:45 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

You wrongly accused Hank of being a troll here and it seems you're still after this guy.

Easy there killer. This is the "Game" forum. Stalin is making a good point, this is more of a lifestyle type of post and I agree; it should be moved according.

To the topic: Absolutely agree with the older cars piece. I got a new BMW right after I landed my first job in IB, and that fucking thing attracted junkies like flies. It got broken into twice before some drunk jackass totaled it. Insurance covered me in the end, but still. Not the best purchase.

My old Saab 9-3 however never had that issue, and the women loved it. I actually enjoyed driving it more than the BMW. I wish I had it here now, would be perfect to cruise by the beach with.

On Cars

The entire OP is based around women in relation to the car you drive. How is that not appropriate for game?

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 02:54 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Girls seem to like Jeeps new or old.

Newer Jeeps are pretty handy and you can do all the camping and adventure stuff with them, good resale value but they are kind of pigs on gas, that is the main downside, the interiors are also pretty basic even on the fully loaded models.

I'm not sure if my Jeep has ever gotten me laid but then again I've never really tried. Should have said "what time do you get off / want a ride sometime" when drive-thru girls gushed about it. Completely went over my head that they were probably hitting on me.

Anyways, I bought the 4 cylinder model the last year they made one (2.4L with 6 speed), and I get upwards of 25 MPG or better in town and it has plenty of power to go as fast as you want.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

On Cars

Back on topic! What is the general consensus on the Jeep Wranglers vs the Cherokee? Is one more masculine/feminine than the other?

On Cars

Not after anyone, guy. Came into this thread expecting to read some opinions on how cars get you laid, what kinds of cars women like, what kinds of cars are best to have sex inside of, anything about game with cars.

But OP is just talking about cars. Practicalities of owning them in the city, how to get a good deal, what stereo to buy, blah blah blah

Let try to steer this in the right direction then:

The best car to have sex in I ever owned was a 1-ton 12 passenger van. Had 3 rows of benches for all manner of rail-estate. Believe it or not, I actually hooked up with a girl once who specifically wanted to take a ride somewhere remote just to bang in the van. 2nd to that was a mid-80's conversion van I borrowed from my brother when my car was in the shop. The rear bench folded out into a full-size bed.

Worst car I ever had sex in was the back seat of a Subaru legacy. Made it work but I'm 6'2" and the girl I was banging was like 5'10." Not the best.

Only car I ever drove that came close to getting me laid was a '03 Yukon Denali. Some cute cashier at a Riteaid complemented me on when I pulled up to the store in it. Ended up getting her number and we hung out but she got cold feet because she had a boyfriend and felt guilty about cheating on him.

As for cars girls like, aside from stereotypical big-baller cars, girls tend to notice eye-catching shit more than blatant $$$ cars, but you your mileage my vary depending on where you are.

A Lambo Aventador will probably net more pussy in Duluth Minnesota than it does in Downtown LA simply because girls in the latter are likely pretty used to seeing expensive cars so they aren't as eye-catching. You might to better there with something crazy like an old rat-rod. Skip to 9:45:

On Cars

How about motorbikes I find them to be more fun then really any car and they are definitely a chick magnet. A top of the line motorcycle can also be had for cheaper then a lot of mid tier cars. It's also a great mode of transportation if you are a single guy, especially if you are in a place that allows lane splitting it can be the fastest mode of transportation. Also motorcycles can lead to a smooth pick up since a lot of girls will be curious about it and will want to ride it, this can easily lead to you getting easy attraction/bangs. Most girls will not be interested in riding your car no matter how nice it is because it doesn't have the same novelty and excitement as a motorbike. I feel there is also some stigma with girls not wanting to get a ride in a nice car for fear of being seen as a gold digger but there is no fear of getting a ride on a bike because a lot of people see it as being a cool novelty.

I'd rather have something like the ducati panigale v4 then almost any other car [Image: Ducati+1199+Panigale+14.jpg]

On Cars

You think sport bikes are better for pussy wetting or cruisers?

I think chicks are more apt to dig a huge hog (lol) than a rice rocket.

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 04:40 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

You think sport bikes are better for pussy wetting or cruisers?

I think chicks are more apt to dig a huge hog (lol) than a rice rocket.

Honestly sports bike are just my preference I never really liked cruisers. I think younger girls like the college crowd are more likely to think sportsbikes are cool, I think the cruiser attracts the older more hardcore biker chicks which I'm not really looking to get with. Also ducati is italian so can it really be considered rice?

However a bike that is kind of a cross between sports bike and cruiser that I really like is the ducati monster, it's considered a muscle bike. There are different variations some that look more sport and some that look more muscle in my opinion many of the variations are some of the best looking bikes out there.

[Image: black.jpg]

On Cars

I'm more of a 4-wheel guy myself, but when I think of masculine pussy-soaking biker look, I always imagine an bobber or some vintage 40's bike riding around all relaxed looking like a bad boy, maybe with a weathered leather jacket:

[Image: Brat-Pitt-Benjamin-Button-Motorcycle.jpg]

[Image: 8120fd5b287d2052cef8384db2b716e3.jpg]

On Cars

1. FWIW, I get laid all the time because of my truck or my Benz. They love it when I pick them up and the country music is blaring. They love it when I take them camping, hiking, fishing, etc. Yes, my cars get me laid. A lot. And they cost me under $10k for a fleet of them. You too can own cars that get you bangs for under $5k if you're creative about it. Focus on muscle cars, trucks, Jeeps, and convertibles. Do not throw $40k at a new car. Chicks like old cars. They have no idea how much cars are worth -- my 2000 Land Rover Discovery was worth about $2k, but girls thought it was a $40k car because it had raised tires, a snorkel, and a nice stereo system. It was the best car, too -- you could take it anywhere once I sealed the engine. Wasn't worth much, though. Land Rovers don't hold any value. But they're fun and you can grab them on the cheap.

2. I'm tired of defending my posts. If you have better ones to write, write better ones. Do it. I won't get mad. I'll give everyone a refund for what they paid to read what I write, too. PM me.

3. Your car is an important part of getting laid. Just like your house, your body, your friends, your style, your clothes, etc. You can spend 40k on a brand new BMW, or $3000 on a big truck. Put your dog in it. Same result. The's the point of my post. You can get laid with an old muscle car, a big truck, or something vintage without breaking the bank. Personally, I have found that having a big ass truck is part of the game I run. I pull up to her door blaring country music, hardhat in my dashboard, and camping gear in the back. She's practically wet by the time she gets in. We roll down the windows and sing songs.

Alternatively, I pull up in my cream colored Benz, top down, and country going. Once again, she's wet before getting in. We're going to the beach today. Cost to me? Nothing, except my insurance. It's like $90 a month.

I could probably pay for a new BMW or something, but there's no point. My vintage cars get the job done and then some.

I'd rather use that money for other shit. I can get laid in a 2018 BMW, 2001 Benz,, 2000 Land Rover, or a 2007 Dodge Ram with 177k miles on it. The latter just saved me a lot of money. My Benz actually went up in value because it's rare and vintage. The other ones are just fun as hell to drive.

I'm certainly not paying $30k for a Prius that won't get me laid. I'd rather drive my Dodge Ram into the ground, and have it blow up at a camp site.

This applies to style, too -- you can wear stuff from TJ Maxx and a thrift shop and look like a million bucks. Women can't tell if your wingtips came from Allen Edmonds or Groupon. As long as they're shiny.

4. To answer a specific question, Jeep Wranglers are pussy magnets. Women love these things. However, they're expensive and retain value pretty well -- they're hard to pickup on the cheap. Expect to spend about $10k on a decent Wrangler. They also don't store all that much stuff. However, these cars look great, they run great, and they're simply awesome. I love Wranglers, and women swoon at them. They're fun to drive, look fantastic, and you can go anywhere with them.

Jeep Grand Cherokees are practical as fuck, and you can use them for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and storing all your gear in. I love them. You can get a good one for like $2k, raise the tires, and beat that bad boy into the ground. I'm a fan of both, but it depends on your budget and lifestyle. Candidly, I've never seen a woman drop her pants at the site of an old Jeep Cherokee, but they're great whips. Cherokees go everywhere and they're reliable. They're just not sexy. Would I drive one? Absolutely. You can store all your camping and hiking gear in there, too. No need for a cab. When you raise the tires they look awesome.

5. Hogs. You'll get laid on a big hog. I've never taken the time to learn how to ride one. They are not just pussy magnets, they are vagina orbits. You'll be sucking in pussy from miles away at the sound of your bike, vaginas oozing at the sound of your muffler. Learning how to ride one is on my "to do" list. Hogs are king in terms of women.

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 06:10 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

5. Hogs. You'll get laid on a big hog. I've never taken the time to learn how to ride one. They are not just pussy magnets, they are vagina orbits. You'll be sucking in pussy from miles away at the sound of your bike, vaginas oozing at the sound of your muffler. Learning how to ride one is on my "to do" list. Hogs are king in terms of women.

How about sports bikes like the panigale or muscle bikes like the monster, do you think they can compete or are maybe even better then a cruiser/harley type of bike?

On Cars

Quote: (05-10-2018 06:24 PM)pargan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2018 06:10 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

How about sports bikes like the panigale or muscle bikes like the monster, do you think they can compete or are maybe even better then a cruiser/harley type of bike?

Harley's are panty droppers, bikes like Harley Dyna's are boy toys to do wheelies and be a performance bike.

Bikes like Harley road kings and street glides are the sweet spot.

Big enough to protect, comfy enough for 2, and a large motor (usually 96-117 HP depending on the model)

Street bikes are fun, just don't do idiot shit on it with a girl on the back. I layed down an R6 years ago, never went back.

They're smaller, more dangerous, less space to be comfy (could be a good thing).

Splitting traffic, street bikes have the advantage of size, but not when it comes to exhaust on a Harley which can be heard awhile aways.

Last I checked, the only place splitting lanes ISN'T against the law is my state of California, which is why we have so many bikers here....and so many biker accidents during commuting hours.

Most chicks don't know shit about bikes, but if it looks sexy, sounds loud, and vibrates, she'll like it.

Just don't be a shit rider - always remember, her life is in your hands.

Buy a spare helmet size small - have the girl meet at your pad - go for a ride - come back - smash. Rinse and repeat.

On Cars

Id go with a old muscle car with a stupid cam in it.loose motor mounts for maximum pussy rattle.guess ill finish my car project then.

On Cars

My experience is that girls don't care what you drive if they're into you. I used to drive a tiny 600cc granny car to university because I was poor and I would have girls want to go with me in the "cute car", obviously not because of the car.

I've had sports cars, a 70s cruiser, jap ricers and v8s.

By far the biggest pussy magnet is a motorbike, and it's great because while girls don't know shit about cars they know even less about bikes. If its not a moped and has "presence" you're good to go. Just don't turn up with learner plates.