rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the point of day game?

So in the past i've only ever done night game, but not long ago i started doing day game, i bought Day Bang by roosh and read a lot of material online. I stumbled upon a PUA called Krauser and read a lot of his materials, and supposedly he's one of the leading PUA's. Anyway, in an article he wrote he said that at one point he approached 500 girls and didn't get any lay from there. So, 500 conversations that lead to no where. I know it's just an example, but other people say they have a VERY little success rate with day game, so why do people obsess about it? Like 2% success or 5% success. Obviously the %percentage depends on your game, and how well your interactions go, but it seems like the number is around the low end. Is anyone here getting better results in day game than night game? Is it about the person and preference perhaps?

I am not experienced to talk about this subject so i'd like to hear your opinion. I have only day game cold approached approximately 30 girls, and i know it's NOTHING compared to what other people do. I've had some good conversations but never turned out to anything more. Again, i know it's a very small number. Why would you spend multiple hours a week getting out of your way to approach girls when the success rate is so low? When you can go out to a bar/club and literally pull a decent girl home and fuck her. Is it for the excitement of the hunt, rather than the end goal? Is it because you'll find girls you'll never find in night outs, top tier girls or LTR quality girls? Please enlighten me.

It's practice, it's getting your head in the right space to identify what's being communicated in various contexts, a way of being comfortable approaching people with no ulterior agenda.

Your goal should be to be curious about women and to talk to them whenever possible so that it's natural.

I do this daily and yes, sometimes I get numbers, sometimes I will get instadates but generally, I just like talking shit with men, women and sharing funny observations wherever I am.

You're doing it wrong if you're doing it solely for the outcome.

The quality of women will vary depending on where you speak to them, if they are working or available, if you have a presence that keeps them around, etc.

Like everything, it's another avenue of practice and self-discovery.

99% of men doing 'night game' i.e. being social, are drinking and have loose inhibitions. It's like having a different user account on your computer. You will always log in to that one to find pussy and you become reliant on that.

If you want to have tight game and be socially savvy, you shouldn't focus on pussy and easy lays. You should focus on understanding human interactions, where your strengths lie and being curious about women because that will keep you interested in your development.

Daygame allows you to meet a different type of girl: the ones that don't enjoy clubbing and aren't on Tinder. If you're looking relationship, daygame is the way to go about it IMO.

The whole point of it is to know what to do when you see a girl you're interested in. Usually guys are scared to talk to a random girl in everyday situation, which is limiting.

The whole point of game in general is to be able to meet a girl anywhere you want regardless of situation. How you get to that point is your individual choice.

Spamming your city daygaming sucks cause vast majotity of random girls you see are busy, taken or unwilling to talk to you. Major waste of time in my opinion. However it's cool to meet girls you happen to see as you go about your day.

As a guy who does daygame regularly- It seems only guys who're psychologically damaged in some way are able to put up with the grind of daygame. Normal, well adjusted guys cannot. Krauser said this once I believe.

So many great benefits to Daygame, they should put it at the base of a Male Hierarchy of Needs.

1. It sharpens your game- During the day you're approaching women who aren't in the headspace of getting picked up. This requires tremendous force of personality and will on your part to stop her momentum from whatever she was doing and talk to you. Yes, it's as simple as getting in front of her and delivering your opener, but the follow up from there is where you can get really good at this. After a few months of steady daygame, talking to girls who are actively open to getting fucked, like in a nightclub, will be a cakewalk.

2.It sharpens your calibration- The more sets you do, the quicker you can tell a girl is into you based on body language. It's an incredibly useful tool to have, and again, easier learned during the day, when you don't have the haze of alcohol to dull your senses. This is part of the reason Krauser states the numbers are low: When you're searching for yes girls, and you're great at reading interest levels, you filter through a lot of girls much faster, so your number of "rejections" goes up.

3. No artificial value- In the day, you see her as she is, and she sees you as you are. There's no nightclub aura, where hot girls generally have inflated value, and the guy, no matter how attractive, goes down a peg. If you're a high value guy, this is great news, and the reason the best daygamers crush, and noobs complain that it's difficult. There's also low likelihood of a girl you met during the day showing up to a date looking uglier than when you met her, but there is a HIGH chance she shows up dressed to impress and way hotter than when you met her on the way home from yoga class.

4.Master your body language- Hugely important for conveying value in daygame and nightgame, but arguably more important for daygame because you are normally approaching a girl who's not in the headspace of being picked up; you need to have tight body language upfront to communicate your value before you even open your mouth. You know you've gotten good at this when most girls stop in their tracks and give you a look of surprise, followed by a subconscious attraction signal (brushing the hair, batting the eyes, looking down, then back at you, etc.)

5. Efficiency at conveying value- Normally you only have a limited time to work with during daygame, unless you approach a girl who's stationary, such as in a cafe or library. If you're going after girls on the move, which you should be, they are normally going somewhere. When you repeatedly do sets where you only have 2-3 minutes to game, you get accustomed to conveying value rapidly as possible to get the number. Sometimes you will get an instadate. This is similar to point 1, but the efficiency stems from all facets of daygame coming together and working for you effectively.

6. efficiency in general- If you don't have time or desire to go the Krauser route and do thousands of approaches and block out time for daygame sessions, no problem! If you can have the mindset that opportunity to meet girls exists everywhere, then you will see approach opportunities every day as you go about your business. No need to plan a 3 hour formal daygame session. Pass a hot girl on a park bench on your way to lunch? Take 5 minutes and approach. On your way home from work and see a hottie crossing the street? 5 minute approach. Hot girl leaving the gym as you're entering? 5 minute approach. You get the idea.

Hopefully I've given you some inspiration and cleared things up a bit. Daygame is a fantastic way to meet women. It's not the most efficient for getting laid, but then again neither do you have to dedicate a specific time slot for it, so it compensates in being as efficient as you want it to be. Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Buddy - the initial learning curve of Krauser is not the same with everyone. Now he has a 50% number conversion rate and roughly a 5% bang rate. Means that 1 out of 20 hotties approached he will bang. Those numbers are similar to guys lik Paul Janka and others.

Daygame is the king of Game - you need to learn it. No other form of Game unless some kind of passive (fame) or social circle will ever come even remotely close. Apart from that it is a skill that every man frankly should know - see a girl, approach a girl, seduce a girl - one on one without any nightgame bitch-shields, cock-blocking friends etc. If you don't know the reason for that then I don't know.

So what are some good openers. I’m trying to be a better salesman as I have an app I’m trying to move. I feel being great with women especially women during day game is the best way to get good at selling.

My problem is openers. Once I start talking I’m
Usually great.

Quote: (05-08-2018 11:07 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

So what are some good openers. I’m trying to be a better salesman as I have an app I’m trying to move. I feel being great with women especially women during day game is the best way to get good at selling.

My problem is openers. Once I start talking I’m
Usually great.

Depends if you're going direct or indirect.

Indirect, ask a situational question, including a question you already know the answer to. I.E. Asking where a particular aisle is in a supermarket you frequent...transition into the kind of food that's on that particular aisle, for example.

Direct..."I just saw you and thought you looked nice, you look like you're X, Y, and Z". Once you're more comfortable, just open with the assumption. But, "hey" works just fine too, and call out the elephant in the room, that you're saying hello because you think she's attractive.

The whole thing has been completely over-complicated by people selling products.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (05-08-2018 10:36 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Buddy - the initial learning curve of Krauser is not the same with everyone. Now he has a 50% number conversion rate and roughly a 5% bang rate. Means that 1 out of 20 hotties approached he will bang. Those numbers are similar to guys lik Paul Janka and others.

Plus, Krauser's targets remain early 20s, while he's almost mid forties now I believe—started in his mid 30s. Guys who start learning daygame in their early 20's or late teens...man, that'd be a great position to be in. Only problem is that age group is full of cyborgs unable to understand human interaction outside of something digital.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (05-08-2018 06:51 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

As a guy who does daygame regularly- It seems only guys who're psychologically damaged in some way are able to put up with the grind of daygame. Normal, well adjusted guys cannot. Krauser said this once I believe.

The fuck? The only damaged mind in that statement is this Krauser fellow. Ridiculous statement. It may be correct if you are a mindless spam approach bot standing on a street corner like those youtubers, but that is not "daygame" anyway, that's just poor tactics.

OP-

You don't see the point in talking to girls during the 99.9999% of the time which they are not in a bar or club?

"Daygame" is just being a normal person talking to girls in their normal daily habitat. You are striking out probably because you haven't developed the skill of being a generally interesting person who attracts girls without the aid of alcohol, loud music, darkness, and routines and gambits.

Too many guys view "daygame" as the niche, when actually nightgame is the unreal and altered reality, disconnected from normal interaction. When guys only talk to girls in that altered reality of course they are not going to do well in real life.

Go out and find a way to talk to girls who interest you in a natural and non retarded way as you go about your business. You don't stand on a corner and chase down girls who are walking, of course that shit is not going to yield much. It's not natural. Talk to the girl at the grocery store, at the bank, at the library, the mall, where ever you go during the day.

Forget "conversion rates" and just start learning how to talk to people in normal life, disconnected from bars and clubs. Eventually you may develop into a naturally interesting and attractive person that girls want to know.

A good opener is to ask for directions. If you are opening a girl in a supermarket, ask her about what’s in her shopping cart.

Quote: (05-08-2018 01:01 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

A good opener is to ask for directions. If you are opening a girl in a supermarket, ask her about what’s in her shopping cart.

The supermarket can be a good location, but- less questions, more statements and observations

Daygame is the most natural state of getting to know a woman.

Sure - setting aside a time to do 50 sets for a few hours sounds like strenuous work and that is why many who do it that intensely go out with a wingman. The wingman is the bloke you joke with and have a beer between your sets. He almost never approaches with you. I have seen this replicated with guys who had thousands of approaches as well as those who had dozens.

In addition - if you have that skill down pat then any time you see a girl or interact naturally - you approach her more readily as well. I know a guy who is in his 40s, ugly, short, but rich and who approaches girls most often via his car. Since he works a lot and spends some 2-3 hours driving around in his nice car, then he stops whenever he sees a hottie walking by. He usually rambles on about some directions, makes a joke and then asks her whether she is up for a coffee. You would be surprised how many girls hop in. Yes - the car is worth 70.000$ and he is well-dressed, but that is just working with a prop. 99%+ of men who drive better cars are only able to fire up some inane dating website or call for a hooker.

Daygame lets you encompass the ability to hit on any girl you see - the barista, the waitress, the girl in the supermarket. I recently hit on a girl in supermarket while going shopping with my cousin. She was picking up some beets. I walked casually behind her and said in a voice seemingly reserved to a good friend: "So, doing some soup are we? Some borsht at this time of year? Eh?" She turned around and give me this huge radiant smile. It did not go much further in this case, she said that she is very sorry to have a boyfriend and I did not want to respond by: "He does not have to know - it will be our dirty little secret." But her reaction was real and we both enjoyed the encounter - it lifted her spirits and her smile and interest lifted mine. She was 16 years younger than me.

Daygame is the Alpha and Omega.

Nightgame is the unnatural state where girls go out with their girlfriends for show, for attention, for dancing, for seemingly something cool to do in an environment that is 60-80% male, that has terrible odds for men. Of course you have at times great results and I had those too, but most often nights were useless - sometimes you had a solid yes-girl that you approached and whisked off to your hotel within 2 hours grinding behind her crotch after 30 minutes. But still - the odds are not in your favor.

I believe nightgame is relatively unnatural also, but it's got the advantage of having social acceptance and alcohol so guys don't think about what they're doing too much and get in their own heads. New Zealand doesn't really have nightgame so I actually don't know anything about it. (Literally- no guy approaches in the 4-5 times I've been out) I would imagine guys go out at night for the "fun" of doing so.

Aside from hearing Krauser say that in his book or podcast once, the truth is every well-adjusted guy I've known(in so much as Kiwis can be well adjusted- it's a broken culture) has got his decent girlfriend via social circle or some other way where functionally he just sits and waits. While I still believe daygame is superior to that I'll be damned if many daygamers don't have demons of some kind driving them forward or if it's possible to take one of those well-adjusted guys and teach them proper daygame without them giving up.

Thinking of daygame as an activity that must be indulged in is less helpful than recognsiging it as an aspect of your daily life.
To go out with the intention of pulling girls can lead to dissapointment. Not only is it hard as nails if your game is off, it also narrows your focus to the extent that you are not in the right frame to be attractive to women.
You should think of daygame as a an extension of your personality. You are an outgoing, socially aware sexy guy who loves to talk to a hot girl if he sees one.
If she wants to give you her no. then great, if not it's no big deal because you were only passing the time anyway.
This turns things around in the sense that day game becomes about you, not her.
Sometimes the harder you try with game the worse results you have. You should try going out with the intention of having fun and chatting up a piece of ass if there is any available. Life is too short to be spent chasing women on their terms.