rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Army Instructor faces court martial after trying to toughen up crying female recruit

Army Instructor faces court martial after trying to toughen up crying female recruit

This is peak shame of Western military to date:

A choice view of the feminazi mainstream media who thinks that the corporal is a mysoginist piece of shit and the woman in question is an innocent snowflake who was triggered into crying:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/yo...l-12490017

Quote:Quote:

"You are f****** weak!" Shocking viral video shows female Army recruit reduced to tears as instructor hurls abuse at her

The instructor may face a court martial after footage emerged of him screaming at the recruit, reducing her to tears

An instructor may be booted out of the Army after a shocking video emerged of him screaming and swearing at a female recruit, reducing her to tears.

The footage, which was posted to Facebook , shows the foul-mouth instructor hurl abuse at the woman during a bayonet exercise.

Frankly the only point of contention is how the video got online - he likely shared it with his buddies and it went viral. Aside from that he did nothing wrong. The media and brass however who are discussing his public execution and removal - they are bat-shit insane.

Note that the story gets destroyed in the comments:

..disgusting.
how dare the instructor attempt to train up her psyche, thicken the recruit's skin, by WORDS, in preparation for her having to act calmly and effectively UNDER WEAPONS FIRE, BOMB EXPLOSIONS, SHRAPNEL and bodyparts flying all around.
how dare the instructor trying to train up an ability needed for the recruit in order to not die, as well as not cause deaths of her comrades in battle!
</sarcasm>
UK is now officially insane.

Yes - the UK is insane and the US is not far behind. Israel had enough experiences with female recruits. Some 40% of them are hurt in basic training or later file for expensive medical or trauma treatments.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6221608/ar...-facebook/

'OVER THE TOP' Bully army corporal reduces female recruit to tears in harrowing training video

The British Army trainer could face court martial after the brutal video of a distressed woman on a bayonet drill circulated thousands of times on social media

The sun calls him a bully!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tears.html

The daily mail closed the comment section because they were likely ripped apart by the people.

Betrayed by her own corporal: Foul-mouthed Army instructor faces court martial after his video of female recruit being reduced to tears is viewed 250,000 times
The footage posted to Facebook has been liked and shared thousands of times
It shows the distraught woman sobbing as her instructor shouts abuse at her
She cries uncontrollably and is reduced to a quivering wreck in disturbing clip
British Army is now trying to track down the abusive corporal who could be fired

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z5EnhbJm9z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

UKistan descends ever more into pure insanity, but most Western armies are not far behind.

Fucking unbelievable........

Women have ZERO reason to be in the armed forces, other than in support roles back at base.

This video is proof - they don't even understand why he is shouting at her, fucking unreal.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Yep they’ll change the army like they changed the police over a couple of decades ago. Female recruits are in the Royal Marines this year. Expect to see more controversy like this and feminist changing the military.

So do I start learning Russian or Chinese?

He sounds like a moron who learned how to be a drill sergeant from watching too much HBO.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-07-2018 04:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

He sounds like a moron who learned how to be a drill sergeant from watching too much HBO.

Ahh.... did the little girly's tears affect you, Suits? Did you feel a little rage at that nasty drill sergeant? [Image: wink.gif]

He is nothing. I have been screamed at full volume while the guy's face was an inch away from mine and I could smell what he had for lunch. What he did was actually benign.

Quote: (05-07-2018 04:25 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

Ahh.... did the little girly's tears affect you, Suits? Did you feel a little rage at that nasty drill sergeant? [Image: wink.gif]

The only rage I felt was due to his conceited British accent.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Suddenly this behaviour becomes unacceptable when it's directed at a woman.

It's really no wonder why some men snap. Men have had to endure these types of challenges for centuries, but the minute a woman walks into a man's space and has to endure the rigours that a man takes for granted, it becomes unacceptable.

Quote:Based Drill Sergeant Wrote:

Why the fuck have you got a pierce in your tongue?

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If he carries on like this off exercise there's an issue. But Jesus, the Army has really tried to dial up the feels recently to try and attract recruits. God forbid you might have someone raise their voice to you when they're training you for combat.

And who the fuck was filming this? Why have recruits got their fucking smartphones with them on exercise?

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Funnily enough he is probably a shade compared to the old school drill instructors. The British Army is actively recruiting females, Muslims and other creeds into its numbers and removing or reducing the requirements to enter.

I dont know about you but I'd rather not have a military which half asses its recruits, trains them to kill and expects them to fight an enemy which has none of those.

Quote: (05-07-2018 04:27 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

He is nothing. I have been screamed at full volume while the guy's face was an inch away from mine and I could smell what he had for lunch. What he did was actually benign.

Watching the video without having read the thread title, I would have assumed it was filmed on some corporate 'boot camp' team building exercise. Based on my humble limited experience, she was not getting 'yelled at.'

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Ugh... Court Martial for THAT?

A Court Martial is a legal proceeding. It could involve jail time. There is nothing in this video that suggests a crime was committed. Get the fuck outta here.

The only behavior that should encourage a court martial is the fact that it was taped. If the drill sergeant is put through a court martial for bullying...the UK should disband all armed forces. What would be the point?

Now question...

WHY is the UK seeking recruits from those groups?

Might it be for the same reason that third world regimes facing unrest usually prefer mercenaries or sectarian troops instead of onea recruited from those populationa experiencing unrest?

Quote: (05-07-2018 04:31 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Oooh.... bitchy!

And you liked it!!! ;-)

Women in the military are a joke and I wouldn't want any of them to cover my ass in real life combat. Is she going to carry my ass out of a kill zone when my leg gets blown off? Probably not because she may break a nail or something.

Fuck this gay earth.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

[Image: 4c3.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (05-07-2018 04:31 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2018 04:25 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

I think the chick in this video was probably just exhausted and overwhelmed. She likely was regretting being there more than anything and thats why she was crying...he didnt even say anything mean.

The corporals accent was Scottish actually. In college I once tried to fake a Scottish accent at a party trying to pull some chick. After about and hour and a few beers I ended up sounding like Borat. Didnt bang her but I played with her tits and got a rub tug. She was drunk too.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Idiot.

He thought when they told him to train recruits, they meant to train recruits.

Sucker!

There is only one mission now.

Don't make girls cry.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

You can both be correct at the same time. He sounds like a moron who wants to play a part, and it's also completely within bounds.

Take gender out of it. Whether you "identify" as male, female, or "yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin", if raised voices are all it takes to leave you "distressed", you have no place in a military organization or any other emergency situation.

(...and to put gender back into it, I once tried to give a woman a pep talk for a confrontation - firm, but much more supportive than the good corporal here. It still ended in her crying and implying that she wished she was dead. I'll never try that again.)

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

"Tits and tears" as the adage goes.

Quote: (05-07-2018 12:29 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

You can both be correct at the same time. He sounds like a moron who wants to play a part, and it's also completely within bounds.

Take gender out of it. Whether you "identify" as male, female, or "yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin", if raised voices are all it takes to leave you "distressed", you have no place in a military organization or any other emergency situation.

(...and to put gender back into it, I once tried to give a woman a pep talk for a confrontation - firm, but much more supportive than the good corporal here. It still ended in her crying and implying that she wished she was dead. I'll never try that again.)

I fired a few women in my time in corporations. Some cried when they heard the news. Never saw a man cry for losing his job. But we are all equal I guess.

Quote: (05-07-2018 07:20 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Now question...

WHY is the UK seeking recruits from those groups?

Might it be for the same reason that third world regimes facing unrest usually prefer mercenaries or sectarian troops instead of onea recruited from those populationa experiencing unrest?

Its easier to kill people you have no common association with than making a group of people kill members of its own community.