rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Argentina's imminent abortion law.

The evil left has finally won....

LAM is slowly being destroyed

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/A...-0022.html

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Quote:Quote:

The Argentine Congress will start a public hearing tomorrow on whether or not to legalize abortions inside the country.

The Argentine House of Representatives will start a public hearing tomorrow on whether or not to legalize abortions inside the country.

According to Pagina 12, the hearing will start at 9:30 am local time, giving each anti and pro-abortion advocates seven minutes to make a case for their side in front of the four assembly commissions - general legislation, penal legislation, social action and public health, and health and family.

Conservative Cambiemos party leader Daniel Lipovetsky, who is in the pro camp says, "each time there are more votes in favor of the law. … There’s 115 now," referring to the house members who support the legalization of abortion.

The hearing is being held after Argentina’s lawmakers began to debate the law several weeks ago that was presented to Congress by the National Campaign for the Right to Legal, Safe and Free Abortions for the seventh time since 2007. In total congress is expected to make a decision to pass any one of the nine bills circulating among legislators that either tries to penalize or decriminalize abortions.

Those who will speak in favor of the abortion law tomorrow is family and human rights lawyer, Nelly Minyersky, Organization of American States human rights advocate, Susana Chiarotti Boero, Dr. Conicet Mariana Romero, and Marta Alanis from the Catholics for the Right to Decide. Those who are arguing against abortion rights is a priest, a former minister of justice to ex-President Carlos Menem, among others.

The national campaign proposal is asking for women to be able to get a safe abortion up to 14 weeks of inception as well as when a woman’s life is at risk, or if her pregnancy was a result of sexual abuse or rape. The group is also demanding that if a medical institution denies a woman the right to an abortion that it find an equally qualified institution to perform the procedure.

Legislators are expecting to vote on a bill by June.

Between 370,000 and 520,000 abortions are carried out every year in secrecy in Argentina. About 49,000 women ending at the hospital because of complications related to unsafe surgeries.

"No one’s in favor having a sudden abortion. No woman facing this situation happily. But when a woman is facing an unwanted pregnancy she needs help from the state. We value life and we think that protection is incremental. That’s why we consider that abortion should be available up to 14 weeks and only when they are permitted," says Alanis.

A bill for the decriminalization of abortion was first introduced to Congress in 2007. Though it has gradually gathered support from legislators and over 350 social organizations, such a bill has never been approved in legislative commissions.

Article quoted above, for those interested.

I see Catholics for the Right to Decide is speaking in favor of abortion in Argentina. They are, I believe, affiliated with Catholics for Choice (a US-based group). I have noticed a few interesting points about these groups. Their funding sources and founding members are, almost always, not a matter of public record. Also, a quick review of the individuals associated with the groups will reveal very few, if any, practicing Catholics. I have found similarities in other such groups. This appears to be some sort of false-cause atroturfing. It would be like if I (not a Jew) started a "Jewish" organization that was anti-Israel - call it Jews Against Zion or something.

I am aware that most news consumers are not discerning in their source choice. They just go with whatever the MSM or Facebook or Google tells them. However, you would think that a group that claims to be simultaneously Catholic and PRO ABORTION would strike many people as odd. I would assume that many, if not most, people in a Spanish-speaking South American country would know the position of the Catholic Church on abortion. So what gives? Why aren't these things as transparent as they appear to me?

Currently out of office.

Quote: (05-04-2018 09:49 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The Argentine Congress will start a public hearing tomorrow on whether or not to legalize abortions inside the country.

The Argentine House of Representatives will start a public hearing tomorrow on whether or not to legalize abortions inside the country.

According to Pagina 12, the hearing will start at 9:30 am local time, giving each anti and pro-abortion advocates seven minutes to make a case for their side in front of the four assembly commissions - general legislation, penal legislation, social action and public health, and health and family.

Conservative Cambiemos party leader Daniel Lipovetsky, who is in the pro camp says, "each time there are more votes in favor of the law. … There’s 115 now," referring to the house members who support the legalization of abortion.

The hearing is being held after Argentina’s lawmakers began to debate the law several weeks ago that was presented to Congress by the National Campaign for the Right to Legal, Safe and Free Abortions for the seventh time since 2007. In total congress is expected to make a decision to pass any one of the nine bills circulating among legislators that either tries to penalize or decriminalize abortions.

Those who will speak in favor of the abortion law tomorrow is family and human rights lawyer, Nelly Minyersky, Organization of American States human rights advocate, Susana Chiarotti Boero, Dr. Conicet Mariana Romero, and Marta Alanis from the Catholics for the Right to Decide. Those who are arguing against abortion rights is a priest, a former minister of justice to ex-President Carlos Menem, among others.

The national campaign proposal is asking for women to be able to get a safe abortion up to 14 weeks of inception as well as when a woman’s life is at risk, or if her pregnancy was a result of sexual abuse or rape. The group is also demanding that if a medical institution denies a woman the right to an abortion that it find an equally qualified institution to perform the procedure.

Legislators are expecting to vote on a bill by June.

Between 370,000 and 520,000 abortions are carried out every year in secrecy in Argentina. About 49,000 women ending at the hospital because of complications related to unsafe surgeries.

"No one’s in favor having a sudden abortion. No woman facing this situation happily. But when a woman is facing an unwanted pregnancy she needs help from the state. We value life and we think that protection is incremental. That’s why we consider that abortion should be available up to 14 weeks and only when they are permitted," says Alanis.

A bill for the decriminalization of abortion was first introduced to Congress in 2007. Though it has gradually gathered support from legislators and over 350 social organizations, such a bill has never been approved in legislative commissions.

Article quoted above, for those interested.

I see Catholics for the Right to Decide is speaking in favor of abortion in Argentina. They are, I believe, affiliated with Catholics for Choice (a US-based group). I have noticed a few interesting points about these groups. Their funding sources and founding members are, almost always, not a matter of public record. Also, a quick review of the individuals associated with the groups will reveal very few, if any, practicing Catholics. I have found similarities in other such groups. This appears to be some sort of false-cause atroturfing. It would be like if I (not a Jew) started a "Jewish" organization that was anti-Israel - call it Jews Against Zion or something.

I am aware that most news consumers are not discerning in their source choice. They just go with whatever the MSM or Facebook or Google tells them. However, you would think that a group that claims to be simultaneously Catholic and PRO ABORTION would strike many people as odd. I would assume that many, if not most, people in a Spanish-speaking South American country would know the position of the Catholic Church on abortion. So what gives? Why aren't these things as transparent as they appear to me?
My sentimnet exactly. You worded it almost the same way I would of. People would think you and I are the same person.

I spoke to a few Argentines and they all say this is some kind of BS ultra leftist liberal movement.

If this falls through I will permanently cross Argentina off my list, just like I did other countries that fell for this horse shit liberalism....

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

You might want to cross Argentina off your list anyway.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/steve_hanke/status/992446862803308544][/url]

Quote: (05-05-2018 12:50 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

You might want to cross Argentina off your list anyway.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/steve_hanke/status/992446862803308544][/url]

More money more problems Argentina.

So there's no abortion in Argentina? Is this true?

Aloha!

My spder sense is tingling. I forsee a Falklands domestic call to arms soon.

Quote: (05-04-2018 09:49 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Have you considered the possibility that foreign money is coming into these countries? I wouldn't put it past the pro-abortion crowd to do this at all. We know that organizations like the CIA do shit like this. So, why wouldn't Planned Parenthood or even the Gates Foundation be behind something like this? There are plenty of "enlightened" and "educated" Americans who want to teach these "backward" Argentinos a lesson.

Quote: (07-29-2018 09:41 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Have you considered the possibility that foreign money is coming into these countries? I wouldn't put it past the pro-abortion crowd to do this at all. We know that organizations like the CIA do shit like this. So, why wouldn't Planned Parenthood or even the Gates Foundation be behind something like this? There are plenty of "enlightened" and "educated" Americans who want to teach these "backward" Argentinos a lesson.

It is not a posibility, but a reality. Aside of the typical lefty political parties, most of the NGO (Casa Fusa, Catolicas por el derecho a decidir, CEDES, etc) supporting the des-criminalization of abortion are beign funded by the International Planned Parenthood Federation, who in turn take a lot of money from a lot of people we already know, including Soros and company.

The funnier part is the hipocrisy of using the excuse that poor women are forced to abort illegally, when in reality most poor women see children has a blessing, even if they live in squalor. Most of the ilegal abortions are made by middle-high class women in private clinics. And they even think the over-worked and under-funded public hospitals will perform the procedures. I can bet that if the law passes, we will see Planned Parethood clinics (under other name) pooping in the biggest cities in no time.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Another country that has decided to perform a holocaust on its future.

Quote: (07-31-2018 10:17 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

When we apply the original meaning of 'holocaust' as in the now doctored English verse of Genesis, "And Noah made a holocaust onto the LORD", we can see that abortion is a burnt sacrifice to the capricious pantheon of hypergamy, serial monogamous monkey branching and female consumption of goods and tertiary education.

There is still hope. Apparently it will not pass the Senate, or will pass with a lot of changes. Either way, it had to go back to the lower house, and the uproar in the provinces is big enough that most of its representatives will vote negative if the law tries to pass again.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Well, we won a battle, but the war is far from ending. The abortion law proyect is back to the lower house, and at its earliest will be treated in 2019, but that year is also apresidential election year, so little luck such hot potato will be treated in the Congress.

Lots of Na from the pro-abortion side last night. This also showed that the provincies are still way more conservative than Bs As, and that while the lefties are louder, they are still a minority.

Also, (((they))) are preparing their new golems, the orange handkerchief (total separation os state and church).

[Image: 2744956w740.jpg]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/_Disciplina_/status/1027620431551967232][/url]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Cultural appropriation.

At it's core countries voting about abortion laws are countries voting whether to allow the murder of it's children and future citizens. The correct answer is absolutely obvious if you think about future at least one bit.

Most people are so stupid trough they only think in terms of the few next moments or years. Sluts who don't use protection think only about their immanent pleasure. Corrupt politicians only think abut their 4-year election cycle. Liberal young students only think about their few years of study and partying when young.

Only very few people think what they will be doing a decade later or even more later. Only very few people Momento Mori. There people are the reasonable minority. Church and religion with all it's flaws at least made more people to Momento Mori then popular consumer culture that only want's people to think on what shiny gadgets to spend their next salary. Children and future of a country is a long therm project and humanity is losing ability to think that far ahead.