rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this a sign?

Was this a sign?

So, in the past few weeks I've been trying to up my game, and I was walking in the hall of my high school by myself when I see this one chick who's kind of cute walk out of our classroom as I'm returning, gave me some eye contact and smiled. (you should know I've been spitting game her way for a while) However, she's like in the higher social groups and stuff and I'm just that nerdy pothead kid. However, I'm not going to let that hold me back if I can help it. I've successfully gamed this first gen Latino chick as well, which, judging by what so many on rooshv say about Latino chicks, especially the first gen ones, is cool ig. So yeah, was this a sign? I've also been going after two of my married teachers, and they've done more kino with me than I have them. I assume they might know I'm trying to flirt with them, but what would you say on the teachers as well? Thanks.

Was this a sign?

you trolling lady....

Was this a sign?

Ahhh to be 16 again. When every PTU (pussy transport unit) was pure potential and the mere glance received gave rise to intense pressure in the FOL (Fruit Of the Looms)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Was this a sign?

Quote: (05-02-2018 09:13 AM)Warraghiyagey Wrote:  

you trolling lady....
lol I'm not trolling.

Was this a sign?

What makes you a nerdy pothead kid? If that's how you see yourself that sounds kinda dumb.

Do you mean druggy / burnout who smokes a ton of pot? Don't be this way or be influenced but if you aren't popular and want to gain access to parties be friends with the kids who sell drugs.

Shes in a higher "social group" fuck all that. It matters.....but at the same time it doesnt.

I ended up accidentally crashing a private party like that because I found out from a freshman girl. Pissed off the guy who's friends with the house owner because I isolated his girl with a ciggarrete....it was on track to making out if he showed up 5 minutes later.

Gave this hot smart high achieving popular chick a ciggarrete told her about who I hang out with and after I get picked up by my buddies she hits one of them up asking to get dicked down after we leave and were hanging out. They tried a threesome but she wasn't down so the kid she hit up fucked her first then the kid who's house we were hanging out at dicked her down. She gave me a ride home (completely out of her way) and I didn't want to stick my dick in their after 2 dudes just raw dogged her so I didn't do it.

Was this a sign?

what I meant by nerdy pothead kid is the kid that everyone is friends with or acquainted with, honestly I don't have that much friends, but practically everyone is my good acquaintence, and I hang with both the nerd crowd (because I am one) and the drug and drug dealer crowd (because I'm both a pot smoker and also sell things like pills sometimes)

Was this a sign?

Stop smoking pot and selling pills

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Was this a sign?

Don't overanalyze everything. A smile and eye contact can still mean lots of things. Go talk to her.