rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rsd Julien is now embedding homosexual innuendos in his articles.. fu*ked up new low

Rsd Julien is now embedding homosexual innuendos in his articles.. fu*ked up new low

To create more psychological investment in his readers apparently, but it's still fucking disgusting.
[Image: julien-mythbusters-key2.png]

I wrote a lil exposé about blowing a load on his girl's face here in Vegas. Wasn't going to say anything ever but this gay NLP shit he's trying on his male readers needs to be called out.

[Mod: Personal business link removed]

[Image: Tommy-Lee-Jones-in-No-Country-for-Old-Men-700x300.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Yeah man gay NLP is a big problem in the PUA community right now, good work

I don't get it.

^Bad writing makes guys want to suck dick

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-28-2018 09:30 AM)Salvadore Wrote:  

I don't get it.

Don't worry about it

Quote: (04-28-2018 09:30 AM)Salvadore Wrote:  

I don't get it.

When you GET it, it'll make your mind WANT to BLOW.

aka, innocent sentences can make you gay.

^ Stop it you ...Now I have an overwhelming desire to go to brunch and go antiquing today. I had other plans...bitch

Joseph Campbell

[Image: attachment.jpg36867]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Manwhore: That article AND your post are fucking gay.

WTF?

The guilt/hope thing, sure. It's creating a problem for him to sell a solution so that you can overcome it. The gay part? You're trying to gay it up yourself too much... it's very oblique if Julian even intended it. Which I doubt.

But sure, talk us through it... (we'll disregard that it's clickbait)

Why do I care about this RSD Julien? Or your article on another website? Or RSD?

If I cared about either website, I'd read it.

I don't.

Keep outside forum drama, well, outside the forum.

Pardon my candor, but it appears you're upset that your post isn't getting the attention you feel it deserves.

That's... kinda gay.

So much marketing.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

You're seeing something that isn't there, OP, try to lucubrate, it'll make your analysis less of a stretch.

[Image: 9jncw9.jpg]

This thread is what happens when you overthink the red pill.

I'm going to now take a break and red line the constitution to prove that aliens exist also.

Isn't he the manic little weirdo who suggested organizing gangbangs with your Oneitis to desensitize yourself to jealousy?

RSD is almost as bad as this OP.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Re: NLP, isn't it like a scam? Like there's no scientific basis to its efficacy...? RSD always struck me as a bit scammy...

Quote: (04-29-2018 07:34 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Isn't he the manic little weirdo who suggested organizing gangbangs with your Oneitis to desensitize yourself to jealousy?

RSD is almost as bad as this OP.

I think it was him or Owen. I have no idea what OP was talking about, but agree with the thoughts on RSD. Realizing that there will be differences of opinion, I can't accept the logical conclusion of the "ride the tiger" (as they interpret it) mindset. Having travelled quite a bit, I can also safely say that RSD (and RSD-knockoffs) are one of the main causes of the "game fatigue" of women in major cities. Bootcamps have popped up all over London, NYC, LA - but, also cities in Eastern Europe and even Asia. Spam monkey PUA tactics employed by borderline Aspergian weirdos makes all men look bad. I don't (personally) care if they killed night game, but day game is bread and butter to a lot of guys who are looking for mini-relationships and girlfriends. And, they are trying to kill that, too. But, like Roosh said on one of his live shows, a lot of guys go through RSD (and similar programs) and then find their way to him. Maybe there is some sort of natural order to it.

Currently out of office.

Tiger Man, you need to take results into consideration too.

Owen vs Roosh. Check the stats.

But this is all off topic. Let's get back to Manwhore's gay agenda...

This company is a joke, I don't get why some many people take them seriously.

In the fact, the Rooshv community is one of the very few I do respect in the PUA / seduction community.

Quote: (04-29-2018 07:24 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Actually this thread might be on to something. We are supposed to approach game from an abundance mentality, right? That's a fundamental in many communities, including RSD. What gives you more of an abundance mentality than being a guy who can take a dick? Gay dudes are in perpetual abundance mentality. They can have it whenever they want, wherever they want. They have it better than women. Maybe Manwhore was right. Did anyone catch that business link. I might want to check this out.

Currently out of office.

Manwhore, you have demonstrated a strange anti-RSD agenda despite being a PUA yourself. Is this just catty jealousy or what? I am not trying to be condescending, but this is feminine behavior. Few serious RVFers take RSD Julien or his ilk seriously, so just chill bro.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Member since 2012 and 11 reps from only 134 posts...he can't just be a drive-by troll. Manwhore, why aren't you explaining yourself?

Quote: (04-30-2018 02:59 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

Member since 2012 and 11 reps from only 134 posts...he can't just be a drive-by troll. Manwhore, why aren't you explaining yourself?

It's because he works for RSD (he used to anyway). The original post is meaningless, he's just trying to advertise for RSD.... should ban OP.

Op hasn't been back since accidentally reading a joke about two guys having a sword fight

[Image: mesmerized.gif]

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-29-2018 07:24 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

lol and what results would these be? Lying about sleeping with 800-900 women like that retarded ginger loser?
Funny for all the "action" that company talks about getting they couldn't find one woman to come forth and stick up for them when they got raped by the media....wonder why that is...