rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused with a 9.5

Confused with a 9.5

My english is not good so please excuse my mistakes. Last month met a 9.5 girl at Istanbul airport on my last second day in Turkey (Plan was to stay here for 10+ days but had to run to my country for urgent work. But I planned to come back in a week). Threw some tourist questions and contacted her on fb 3 days later (I dont know why I preferred her fb over her number. I gave her my phone and she searched her acc herself and made an add request and then quickly reached for her phone in her bag and confirmed the request). She is 21 and Im 30. She is bad at English when it comes to speaking English. We were chatting on fb. I was careful not to reply her fast.

She said she would show me around if I ever come to Istanbul next time. I reached Istanbul days ago and the day I reached here she sent me message on fb asking "how are you?", I said Im in Istanbul and after a few hours I asked what she is doing the next day, she said she is busy that day but she made an counter offer for the 3rd day. She used to text me during the day for 2 days asking "where are you? "What are you doing?". She also said "This is the first time Im taking someone for sightseeing. You are the first"(Considering her soft nature + this statement I concluded that she is a virgin so I thought to take things slow the day we meet so that I doesnt scare her. I dont know whether I was right or wrong).

We met on the agreed day but I was late 30 - 40 mins and I forgot to apologize for it lol. Anyways, she wasn't speaking much, she would try but she couldn't most of the time and I think it bothered her. I tried taking her to a bar but she wasnt a drinker, I almost knew it before because she is religious. We visited some places (some times I paid for her and she paid for me too for tickets, soft drinks etc) (we took pictures and she would keep a distance between us for pictures so I decided to pull her near me, she didnt resisted) and then went near sea and spent some time there. The silence was occuring repeatedly and it was troubling me. I tried "Stare game", "Palm Reading" and "Strawberry game". I did a mistake smiling slightly but it was automatic reaction and may be because I forgot I shouldnt smile until the end. In the strawberry game her answers were "No Fences", "Eat as much as I can" and "Sorry" (These answers are exact). She tried stare game and gave up saying she cant. Later after hours she smiled and said she is shy. I think I did a mistake asking her what she is doing the next day and the day after. She said she is busy but she didnt made any counter offer at all.

Then we went for dinner as per plan and I managed to put my arm around her neck on the way and while we were in the boat (Its embarassing for me that I was only able to put my arm around her neck so late).

I could feel her hot body by my arm. We were getting a little chatty by then, I noticed she was looking at my lips sometimes (dont know because she wanted the kiss or she was thinking I was making strange lip movements while talking). Our heads were less than 16 inch closer. I wanted to kiss her right there but my stupidity took over and it put doubts in my head like "Can I kiss her in the public in this country? This is first meeting and is she a type of girl who will accept the kiss on day 1? Is she just an innocent girl who is taking me for a tour as a friend and will get offended if I try to kiss her?" I know how retard it is and Im banging my head on wall for it right now. Now I know that I should have tried kissing and it the situation would have become more clearer by itself. But whats done is done. I was talking to her then I made a sudden movement for imitating friend in a situation and I noticed it was then she realized how close she was sitting with me and moved away from me.

We reached the restaurant and had some conversation and she paid for the food too. She was telling me she had to go to her Dorm by 11 since we reached seaside and I thought its not going to happen tonight. My brain was empty and had no idea how I could invite her to my room and this thought really bothered me to the point I wasnt having much to say many of the times. I asked her if she can cook and she showed great excitement about it so I asked her playfully "When will you cook for me?" She said "I dont cook for everyone but just my friends" I said "So is that yes or a no?" She said she would cook if I have a place to cook which I said I have right now but she can come later for it. Fucking waiter told us its closing time so we left. We reached the train station and hugged her and she respoded well and didnt resisted. She didnt tell me anything like she had a good time or anything and we left. After a couple of hours she messaged me on fb saying "Can you send our photos?". So I sent her 1 picture and forgot about the other one so she said "Another picture?" Then I sent her the other one too. She said she has to sleep and that was the last message since day before yesterday's night and I didnt attempted to contact her in any way so far.

Im following this forum like holy scriptures and very religiously (at least Im giving my best, Im only able to move forward with game thinking I will get better with time).

Now I have following questions which are really bothering me:
- Was she just showing me around in pure innocence and had no feelings for me in the first place and I misunderstood her?
- When is the right time to contact her again and what do I say,
- Should I contact her in the first place or not?
- What do I do now?
- Since Im a tourist and short on time I was thinking to invite her to my place on saturday or sunday so that she could show me her cooking skills. Please give me opinion on this.

I really need some opinions on this situation and about this girl and myself. I need to understand clearly whats going on.

Can somebody please help by me here?

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 02:29 AM)victorfrank Wrote:  

Last month met a 9.5 girl at Istanbul airport on my last second day in Turkey (Plan was to stay here for 10+ days but had to run to my country for urgent work.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Let me help you out there buddy.

[Image: CIiau16.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Confused with a 9.5

@Suits, the image you sent is broken and is not showing up so I dont know what you are trying to say.

Confused with a 9.5

In case you are wondering. I first went to Cappadocia and I was going to Istanbul and its where I met her. I was in Istanbul for only one day and I had to run to my country for urgent work. Then came back to Istanbul a few days ago. So I dont know now what you are laughing about.

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 02:47 AM)victorfrank Wrote:  

@Suits, the image you sent is broken and is not showing up so I dont know what you are trying to say.

Image is fine. Make sure the imgur.com isn't blocked in your open-minded country.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Confused with a 9.5

I see. So you hate Turkey thats what you want to say? I was looking for a little help and wasnt asking for your opinion whether you love or hate some country.

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 03:10 AM)victorfrank Wrote:  

I see. So you hate Turkey thats what you want to say? I was looking for a little help and wasnt asking for your opinion whether you love or hate some country.

I have no idea which country you are in or what your post is about. I just read the title and decided to lend a helping hand.

Then you complained that you couldn't see the image, so I gave you some free tech support.

Aloha!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Confused with a 9.5

He is saying that anything over a 9 doesn’t exist.

On topic, you are saying this girl is extremely attractive but religious. I would try to fuck her in the ass if she says she is saving herself for marriage.

Use lube and get a toy first. Unwrap it in front of her so she knows it’s new. But first things first you have to actually start escalating with a girl when you are on dates. Otherwise she will not even know you want to have sex with her and thinks you just wanted a tour. Or now she thinks you just want her to cook for you and want food. And you “hug closed” her.

If it was me I’d try to get her to a venue with a nice view and escalate and make out with her and eventually bang her. Or if she is adamant about no vaginal sex for religious reasons she probably has already had anal perhaps is fine with that and expects it. If you are ok with that route then go ahead.

Confused with a 9.5

edit double post

Confused with a 9.5

Two days to bang is very difficult in Turkey, you should have sexualised the conversation early on but now that you have time and logistics invite her again, go to a place like Kadikoy/Besiktas (the closer to your place the better) and tell her you will take her to a bar, if you need recommendations pm me. You are a foreigner so it should be easier, learn a few Turkish phrases like ordering at the bar and charm her pants off. This time be more dominant, take her hand, do a lot of kino. Message her today you will meet her at X this time for drinks. Strip it down, Turkish girls dont play so many games, they either want your D or not, you will know this by how they look at you.

Confused with a 9.5

@Eradicator: I don’t understand how to escalate and its a problem for me. Im okay with pumping her pussy or ass whichever I can get [Image: wink.gif]
How do I talk to her about sex I don’t get it.

@Mikestar: Im 100% convinced that she will not drink and would run on the opposite direction if I bring up the word “drinking” or “bar” again and this is a tough situation for me because I think it’s hard to make act according to my wishes if she is not intoxicated. Im staying near Ayasofya Mosque, so which is the best place nearby to take her? What is “Kino”? If it has anything to do with tanning the skin then you should know that Im half iranian half Indian and my hands and face is already much fried by the sun in Turkey. Im hating myself for not going for the kiss when I should have in the boat giving little shit about the people around us. At least a small kiss should have happened and that would have opened new doors or are least I would have known what to do with her by then if she refused the kiss.

Confused with a 9.5

Also should I message her now or call her to ask out?

Confused with a 9.5

Maybe next invitation is your home and a "cooking date." There are many methods on the forum to do this. I think Tuthmosis first date bang recipe may still apply here. Search the forum.

If she comes to your place, that is a good sign and easy to escalate. Have drinks / wine ready.

I would avoid taking her "out" again since she appears to be into you aalready. That's more work than you need. Escalate early and kiss early at this point.

Confused with a 9.5

Kino and escalation means touching. Eventually you move onto kissing. Then get her clothes off and fuck her brains out

You said she doesn’t drink. I guess pick up some ingredients and invite her over for the cooking date. And sure you can call her. Tho with today’s kids you may want to give a text saying “I’ll try calling you in about an hour” if you want them to actually pick up the phone

Confused with a 9.5

Op needs to read Bang...desperately

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Confused with a 9.5

She did exactly what I was afraid of. She is actually ignoring me. I sent a "Hey" and she didnt respond or even saw the message. Then I sent a third picture we took together yesterday just to test if she read my "Hey" in phone notifications and ignored my message. Pictures are not shown in notifications so the ignoring person had no choice but to actually open the message and check it and by doing that they leave the "seen" stamp behind.

She used to reply to my every message if she ever see it even if she is at university and in middle of the class. And now she didnt reply. Feeling like a moron for not kissing and escalating when I had the chance to. Fuck!

Whats my play now?

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 10:54 AM)victorfrank Wrote:  

Whats my play now?

Stop playing because you dont know what youre doing. Your desperation is making my vagina dry and I dont even have one

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Confused with a 9.5

Come on. Im just looking for help. Thats all.

Confused with a 9.5

I’d start gaming other girls.

Also if you are in a new country for a few days and just looking for a bang, you might want to stop focusing on heavily religious girls that don’t drink.

And grow a pair of balls and start escalating when you are with a girl you like. Also random texts that say “hey” with nothing else are pretty weak

Confused with a 9.5

@PapayaTraper: I already bought the "Bang" heard the audio version 2 times already and listening to it the 3rd time. Im can be a slow learner some times. Few things comes naturally and others are surprises for me. I understood few things the first time I listened to the bang and few things I actually understood now. The regret of not capitalizing on that particular moment is weighing very heavily on me right now. She is the type of girl you keep in your harem for a long time and I blew the chance off.

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 09:51 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Op needs to read Bang...desperately

Ok then read Rational Male too.

As far as this girl:

Stop texting her now. Anything more your going to go from desperate (where you already are) to stalker in her mind. Both are repulsive to a woman's emotional response systems

Stop obsessing about her.

Give it a couple days and see if she responds

If she doesn't then give it a couple weeks and throw a hail Mary restart

In the mean time do what you need to do to make any single girl NOT matter so much.

Approach other girls. You met this one so that means you can meet more just like her. There are millions of them

Joseph Campbell

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 11:23 AM)victorfrank Wrote:  

Come on. Im just looking for help. Thats all.

Move on man, she went cold on you. There's nothing you can do about it, except use this as a learning experience.

Your major mistake was focusing too much on the mechanics of gaming and not actually escalating. Having all the cutesy games like "strawberry fields" at your disposal is fine, but it's more important to focus on what signals she's sending you and how she's responding to your touch. You said she let you put your arm around her, that's a good sign. If she's comfortable enough to let you lead her around and put your hands on her, you should try to kiss her.

Don't ask yourself is she's the kind of girl who would kiss you on the first date. Who cares? You're a man, it's your job to go after what you want, if she doesn't want to kiss you she'll let you know, but you won't lose points with her by trying.

Confused with a 9.5

@PapayaTapper: We met day before yerterday night and I didnt sent any text to her since then until today half day past as some one recommended it, but until then I was playing safe and acting not to look like needy. But now I think I will have to forget her forever. I think I scared shit out of her asking if wants to go have some drinks somewhere.

Confused with a 9.5

Quote: (04-27-2018 12:34 PM)victorfrank Wrote:  

@PapayaTapper: We met day before yerterday night and I didnt sent any text to her since then until today half day past as some one recommended it, but until then I was playing safe and acting not to look like needy. But now I think I will have to forget her forever. I think I scared shit out of her asking if wants to go have some drinks somewhere.

So how long ago did you send texts / pics ?

Joseph Campbell

Confused with a 9.5

@KeepMovingForward: Thanks man that tone of suggestion is really what I was looking for. Every word you said is what I was thinking of since yesterday and you are absolutely right that I turned to be a pussy when I had a clear shot on her juicy lips. I fucked it up. Feels like giving up the game but Im trying to push forward.