rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 older Irish women go absolutely berserk after being denied entry to pub
older Irish women go absolutely berserk after being denied entry to pub
They refuse to take no for an answer. They fall like bowling pins at around 1:30 and keep coming back for more.

Alternate angle:

Don't they understand that they are from a country that can be driven across in under one hour?

I'm the King of Beijing!
[Image: 2952g8.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
Modern western (middle aged) women everyone. 60 years ago they be at home happy, with grandchildren running around. Now in a last ditch effort to get one night stand cock before the wall hits, they throw themselves like a pack of drunken hyenas at the last remenants of masculinity in their godforsaken civilization. SAD!
Classy indeed.

I like the way they all start diving and rolling around like soccer players in between throwing glasses. Throw glass, play victim again.

If three men had tried to run over a Belfast pub door like that they would have been beaten to a pulp and hospitalised.

Its a different world for women though. If only they had mentioned their port authority connections.
Quote: (04-26-2018 09:44 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

They refuse to take no for an answer. They fall like bowling pins at around 1:30 and keep coming back for more.

Ass shot at 3:47

[Image: wb2.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
lol I've been in that pub before.

to be honest this is standard behavior i've seen from birds almost every night out in Belfast. Albeit never are they ever subject to any retaliation, so things never quite escalate to this level.

They can and will be vicious as can be when it's men on the receiving end but should they so much as break a fingernail while they're glassing a dude over the head, then the waterworks come on and straight to victim mode.

Irish
This is what happened just prior

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
I found another angle of the altercation.

I'm the King of Beijing!
I like how the one in the yellow sports coat/whatever lays there a few seconds longer than her friends. She was in hyper-victimization mode and her brain told her to act like she was unconscious.

Only when her friends got back up she realized she could milk it for a bit more.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky
Quote: (04-26-2018 09:59 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Don't they understand that they are from a country that can be driven across in under one hour?

Well behaved women seldom make history. Or YouTube, evidently.
The commentary from the guys surrounding that group of slags is hilarious, none of the guys are buying their act.

"Welcome to 2018"

Keep your hands to yourself or expect retaliation.
Quote: (04-26-2018 11:11 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

The commentary from the guys surrounding that group of slags is hilarious, none of the guys are buying their act.

"Welcome to 2018"

Keep your hands to yourself or expect retaliation.

My personal fave:
"Bitches get stitches" [Image: lol.gif]

Anyways it's good to see white knighting dying a slow death...at the hands of women, no less.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
The one in yellow is clearly an avid Tekken player, that's a Hwoarang style fighting stance and drop kick at 0:50.

Though all three combined still managed to be bigger cheats than Eddy Gordo, as they fall to the ground.

Watching women behave like that is why I deeply despair for Western Civilization.

Melodramatic? Perhaps, but not that far from true.
Quote: (04-26-2018 10:20 AM)Irish Wrote:  

lol I've been in that pub before.

to be honest this is standard behavior i've seen from birds almost every night out in Belfast. Albeit never are they ever subject to any retaliation, so things never quite escalate to this level.

They can and will be vicious as can be when it's men on the receiving end but should they so much as break a fingernail while they're glassing a dude over the head, then the waterworks come on and straight to victim mode.

I traveled around Ireland in the mid eighties and the Northern Irish women were the funniest, most adventurous, sexually aggressive women in all of Ireland. You could sit down with a pint and a girl and end up dancing up on a stage with her, then hanging out with Kenneth Branagh, and later god knows what and no idea where you would wake up or with who.

Hell, grab a group of Northern Irish, put them in even the smallest village in the South, and every night was like "The Hangover," crazy, hilarious, full of creativity and the unexpected. I always admired those fuckers. They could make their own fun.

Of course, the Northern Irish woman back then had to grasp all the living she could in the moment, because there were bigger things to worry about in those times than gaining entry to a bar.

Funny how a lack of real 'Troubles' leads people to sweat the small stuff.

[Image: te]

[Image: 161dfb2340bfabf9666f83a8709edaa1.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
Police then showed up and arrested every man in the video and sentenced them to jail under the European law for "Failure to White Knight".

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
[Image: VAR0DRx.png]
Nothing good (well, almost nothing good) happens in a bar after midnight.....
The lesson here is obvious. If they had grandchildren at home, they wouldn't be out desperate to get some, ANY attention from young men. That's why they go out. Sex is their ultimate goal, but they're so old and pathetic that they have to have a physical presence to get men's attention because their online dating profiles are dry, barren deserts.
So, the girl in the yellow jacket is so obviously play acting when she lies down like she has been hurt and can't move.

I find the Northern Irish accent to be endlessly amusing.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
Human Whack-a-Mole in Norn Iron. Great night out.
Quote: (04-26-2018 11:07 AM)MikeInRealLife Wrote:  

Well behaved women seldom make history.

Fixed.

I'm the King of Beijing!