rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disgusting fat warpig insults Barbara Bush, brags about being un-fireable

Saw this brewing on twitter, I'm actually surprised she hasn't been fired yet, this original story below is 5 days old.

The fat cunt protected her twitter after the hate came down, so these are screenshots:

California Professor Says She Will Not Be Fired as She Slams Barbara Bush as a ‘Racist,’ and ‘Witch’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ist-witch/

A California professor at Fresno State University gleefully jumped to social media to attack recently deceased First Lady Barbara Bush calling her a “racist” and a “witch” before laughing at critics of her posts and saying she will never be fired because she is a tenured professor.

Fresno State Professor Randa Jarrar first took to Twitter on the day of the announcement that the former first lady passed away to attack Bush saying: “Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words.”

[Image: 1524037011212-1.png]

Her tweet garnered more than 2,000 replies in only a few hours with many calling for the college to fire her for her hate-filled attack on Barbara Bush.

Jarrar, an author and professor in the English department who calls herself an Arab-American and a Muslim-American woman, posted another message laughing at her critics and saying her job is safe because she is a tenured professor who makes $100,000 a year.

“I will never be fired,” Jarrar taunted furious commenters.

Next Jarrar tried to pull a pity card and wrote: “If you’d like to know what it’s like to be an Arab American Muslim American woman with some clout online expressing an opinion, look at the racists going crazy in my mentions right now.”

In still another message, Jarrar encouraged attackers to call the college but insisted that it won’t matter because her speech is protected and added at Fresno “I always feel protected and at home.”

Jarrar also called Barbara Bush a “witch”:

Quote:Quote:

PSA: either you are against these pieces of shit and their genocidal ways or you’re part of the problem. that’s actually how simple this is. I’m happy the witch is dead. can’t wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million igrais have. byyyeeeeeeee.

However, despite the bravado, Jarrar reset her Twitter to “private” by 10:30 on Tuesday evening preventing most Twitter users from seeing her posts. Despite her attempt to hide her perfidy, screenshots of her posts were published by the Fresno Bee.

The college also put out a statement on the incident saying that the school shares the “concerns” expressed over the professor’s obscene posts.

The statement reads in part:

Quote:[/url]

Finally, according to the Bee, at one point during her rants Jarrar posted the phone number of a suicide crisis line. But the organization was not amused and tweeted telling Jarrar to stop using their serious service for a joke.

One doctor slammed Jarrar saying, “Your freedom of speech does not entitle you to have all these people spam an actual mental health crisis line. Please stop,”

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/986446952203079680]

WNB:
[Image: 31068908_10155633220867775_906486842486947840_n-1.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Randa Jabba the Hutt

[Image: 4689275929_13944b9190_z.jpg]Feed Big Bertha by Courtney Robertson, on Flickr

She must have some sort of health issue to have all the weight in belly but not much on her arms.

Quote:Quote:

Randa Jarrar was born in 1978 in Chicago to a Greek-Egyptian mother and a Palestinian father. She grew up in Kuwait and Egypt. After the Gulf War in 1991, she and her family returned to the United States, living in the New York area

Randa would be much happier and safer in a Muslim country, away from white Christian people. Let’s help her repatriate to Egypt or Palestine so she can be free of racism and bigotry.

Take care of those titties for me.

Why do you care what some fat pig says?

1. First Amendment - Even the fat pigs can speak freely.

2. She's a fat woman so her opinion has zero value

3. Go lift you'll feel better. I always do when I see bullshit online.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

WARNING

Do not watch the below disturbing video of a bunch of nasty degenerates if you are truly disgusted by this disgusting fat warpig.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/987916672999739392][/url]

Immediate eyebleach...
[Image: Da7EPsDWAAIQSGg.jpg:small]

[Image: Da16qdoVAAMd6tv.jpg:small]

She forgot about that whole liberating of Kuwait thing that Barbara's husband did, I suppose.

Aloha!

She looks like a giant cow udder. But she is probably right- with tenure laws being what they are she isn’t going to be fired. Free speech is especially protected when it is coming from the left.
[Image: 2nlhl3a.jpg]

I wouldn’t get too upset about it. She calls Barbara a “racist” and a “witch”. We call the dead Barbara a “globalist” and say she gives handjobs to Jeb-
thread-68045.html

Wow she is a really weird shape. Thanks budoslavic for eyebleach! A true bro!

Are we really defending Barbara Bushes honor now? GTFO

Maybe we should just ignore all fat feminists; maybe like a written forum policy, and if you don't adhere, you have to write a book report about the fat broad in question, and other forum members get to critique it. Should be enough of a deterrent I think.

I thought her name was Randa Jarjar at first glance.
[Image: attachment.jpg38905]   

Eh, I don't really care if someone likes Bush or not. I however, I am a big fan of bush. The president was alright too...

Looking at the degenerate video posted above with the two landwhales and the soy repository, I can't help but come to the conclusion this chick is a horrible professor.

Why you say?

A. I'm a professor. For real stuff though, like computational math and shit.

B. She is an English professor and has to drop the F bomb every time she wants to emphasize a point. So that means she is extremely lazy (yeah I know, given her gluttonous form that is a given) or she lacks an in-depth understanding of the English language nor has a vested vocabulary to support her strong views.

Regardless of which part of B it is, this woman is a shit professor. Doesn't really matter though. What does matter is people of this caliber get tenure in the first place. She practically guaranteed tenure given her profile: Obese woman that claims minority group affiliation. In the world of academia that's about as untouchable as you can get.

Shes a great example of why I tell my students to drop out of college and go the library instead.

Never cross streams.

Quote: (04-22-2018 09:21 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Because if this had been a right winger gloating over the death of a Kennedy matriarch (let's say), they would be removed from 1). Their job; 2). Twitter; 3). Facebook; 4). Their school; 5). Future employment prospects.

The First Amendment guarantees the government can't suppress speech. Society itself determines which speech is appropriate and which isn't. These days, society dubs her OK, but Milo and Roosh (and you and me) not OK.

Until non-liberals of all stripes can get a fair shake in the mainstream, women like this need to be held to task. Lord knows her butt-kissing "employer" isn't doing that.

Quote: (04-24-2018 04:44 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Because if this had been a right winger gloating over the death of a Kennedy matriarch (let's say), they would be removed from 1). Their job; 2). Twitter; 3). Facebook; 4). Their school; 5). Future employment prospects.

The First Amendment guarantees the government can't suppress speech. Society itself determines which speech is appropriate and which isn't. These days, society dubs her OK, but Milo and Roosh (and you and me) not OK.

Until non-liberals of all stripes can get a fair shake in the mainstream, women like this need to be held to task. Lord knows her butt-kissing "employer" isn't doing that.

If you define "society" as "the cunts currently holding most of the levers or power."

Trump was elected, after all. "Society" is increasingly becoming a term detached from it's original meaning and coming to mean "everyone except the horrible dirt people, who may or may not comprise the majority".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-22-2018 09:11 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

WNB:

Holy shit......... this fat fuck gets $100,000 a year? I wonder if she could swallow a whole M-67 grenade? Would pay to see that. [Image: huh.gif]

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (04-24-2018 04:44 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

DOBA, although I agree, I am sick of hearing the old "can you imagine the outrage if a conservative had said the same thing" line. The progressives know they can get away with saying this crap, and they don't give a shit. They do not give a shit the same way the guy with the sign reading "behead those who say Islam is not a religion of peace" does not give a shit. What counts to them is crushing debate, period. Using this rhetoric will never convince a progressive that their side is over the line.

RIslander, at some point it does matter what this fat pig is saying; for too long the conservative side has kept its collective head down, minding its own business. All of a sudden we look around and this beast is a tenured professor, a Canadian can be criminally charged for refusing to say 'xer', and the state-run media is actively hounding down a guy who runs a male self-improvement forum.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Because the fat pig cares what you say, and will seek to get you fired if you say the wrong thing.

Quote: (04-24-2018 06:13 AM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

RIslander, at some point it does matter what this fat pig is saying; for too long the conservative side has kept its collective head down, minding its own business. All of a sudden we look around and this beast is a tenured professor, a Canadian can be criminally charged for refusing to say 'xer', and the state-run media is actively hounding down a guy who runs a male self-improvement forum.

Yeah but that's Canada... And Canada sucks.

Good points I agree. I just don't give any credibility to fat women.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (04-24-2018 05:31 AM)Sandstorm Wrote:  

Very few women look good wearing polka dots. Polka dots are the most unflattering pattern and the larger the dots are the less flattering the dress. The only girls with the slightest chance of pulling it off are those who are very petite and cute as a button, and even then it's a brave choice. Even a woman who is a few pounds overweight should never consider polka dots unless she wants to look ridiculous. So why is it that these days only gigantic women such as these can be seen in polka dots? Are they wearing it in a misguided attempt to look cute? Or are they purposefully trying to make themselves even less attractive, in the same way they do when they cover themselves in tattooes? Or should I not even attempt to understand this?

Acceptable use of polka dots:
[Image: agg96973_red_xl_1?$product_image_main_mobile$]

What a joke.
[Image: DblxHXHV0AANITa.jpg:small]

She's obese and over 40.

What she says doesn't matter...to anyone. She'll likely be dead within 10 years herself.

She's beyond obese, she's barely human.

I Googled what a War Pig actually is and apparently pigs were used in ancient warfare because War Elephants were afraid of them.

She looks like what I'd imagine a War pig would look like.

[Image: tumblr_p89j5vXJ5d1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg]

Bleach:

[Image: wjlu4jG.gif]